Israel/Hamas going at it

1,666,701 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Line Ate Member said:

AgLiving06 said:

This is a very tough watch, but Shapiro uses Hamas's own videos to show just what kind of people we are dealing with.
Here is the post.
That was a tough watch, but as said above seeing things like this and what they did there will be no truce, no pause, cease fire, no qaurter till Gaza is wiped off the map....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
AgBQ-00
AG
AgLiving06 said:

This is a very tough watch, but Shapiro uses Hamas's own videos to show just what kind of people we are dealing with.
This should be watched by all.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

This is nothing more than for every social media idiot to complain about Israel going genocidal on them. ****ing garbage

Ban social media idiots.

Everywhere.
Aggies1322
AG
will25u said:

Classic terrorist *******.. you kill innocent people on a holiday. You rape and kidnap women and children. Then when Israel says 'okay bet, here's a heads up - we're coming'. They start screaming for peace. I believe in peace over violence.. but I don't think the Israeli military will agree - and I certainly don't blame them.
TAMUallen
AG
will25u said:

700 Killed
2300 injured.

Mostly all civilians.

Those numbers haven't been updated since yesterday. I suspect the true numbers are going to be at minimum three times that.
JFABNRGR
AG
Line Ate Member said:

AgLiving06 said:

Here is the post.

Posting again. A must watch.
Kvetch
AG
JFABNRGR said:

Line Ate Member said:

AgLiving06 said:

Here is the post.

Posting again. A must watch.

Honestly should be it's own thread.
YouBet
AG
Need more proof that the truce talk claim is real. I would be surprised they are already throwing that out there based on their language even today.

Regardless, hopefully Israel responds with even more destruction.
BurnetAggie99
Fox News reporting Hezbollah just attacked North Israel. If that true US about to enter the conflict.
will25u
TheBonifaceOption
What's the status of West Bank and the Golan Heights?
Aggies1322
AG
YouBet said:

Need more proof that the truce talk claim is real. I would be surprised they are already throwing that out there based on their language even today.

Regardless, hopefully Israel responds with even more destruction.

I'm not surprised, they will say that they want to kill hostages on one hand and that they want peace on the other. They will say whatever they can to try and create a slight advantage for themselves. From an Israeli perspective.. they should all be eliminated or deported outside of the broader border of Israel.
will25u
aTmAg
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

Fox News reporting Hezbollah just attacked North Israel. If that true US about to enter the conflict.
Why would that mean US is about to enter the conflict?
Teslag
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

What kind of attack? A few rockets or a major incursion?
Aggies1322
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

Is that a joke?
deddog
AG
will25u said:

This is a fig leaf, so that the terrorist supporters worldwide can claim Hamas wants peace.
Aggies1322
AG
aTmAg said:

BurnetAggie99 said:

Why would that mean US is about to enter the conflict?

Israel stated that if Hezbollah jumped in, the US would support them in destroying Hezbollah.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:
You do understand that the Palestinians ELECTED Hamas to run Gaza since they won a majority back in '06, right? They aren't just some crazy terrorist outfit, they are the dominant political party in the territory. Obviously a majority of Palestinians don't have a problem with them.

I'm sure those elections were fair and honest.

I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest they weren't. Hamas has held power since '06.
Nitro Power
AG
Teslag said:

BurnetAggie99 said:

What kind of attack? A few rockets or a major incursion?
Won't matter

This is fixing to get out of hand
deddog
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

will25u said:

If true about the US joining in if Hezbollah joins in, this could escalate VERY quickly.

There is NO way the US joins the conflict.
Not with this administration.
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!

**** the eu
rab79
AG
They should have just published that in Arabic.
will25u
Nitro Power
AG
will25u said:

Bibi does what he says...this is the prelude for what is to come.
TheBonifaceOption
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

93MarineHorn said:
You do understand that the Palestinians ELECTED Hamas to run Gaza since they won a majority back in '06, right? They aren't just some crazy terrorist outfit, they are the dominant political party in the territory. Obviously a majority of Palestinians don't have a problem with them.

I'm sure those elections were fair and honest.

I haven't heard or seen anything to suggest they weren't. Hamas has held power since '06.

They were fair elections. Hamas was the 2nd most popular group behind the PLO. Once Yasser Arafat died, Hamas shot up in popularity and has held it quite convincingly.
bonfarr
AG
Saw three early 20s males in new Braunfels today wearing keffiyahs with the Palestinian colors.
will25u
BurnetAggie99 said:

I am not seeing anything on this. Sauce?
AgLiving06
Sure..I'll call a truce with Hamas...when all Hamas leaders turn themselves in to Israel.
Nitro Power
AG
AgLiving06 said:

Sure..I'll call a truce with Hamas...when all Hamas leaders turn themselves in to Israel.
Nope...no truce...kill them all
Who?mikejones!
Aggies1322
AG
Nitro Power said:

AgLiving06 said:

Nope...no truce...kill them all

Seriously.. they're like a hydra - if you cut off the head, more will grow in its place.
nortex97
AG

Never vote for a Democrat. They facilitate terrorism and decapitation videos.
Anti-taxxer
AG
will25u said:

Good.
First Page Last Page
Page 36 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.