Israel/Hamas going at it

1,664,957 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
B-1 83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where are Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib? Someone needs to have a microphone and camera in their faces early and often to hear their praise of murdering civilians and cheerleading for Hamas. They are the face of hate, and more Americans need to see it.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
richardag
will25u said:

….

….
Quote:
  • "there are still a number of Americans who are Missing that were possibly Kidnapped by Terrorist into the Gaza Strip."
Based on President Biden's history, he will be giving $billions in ransom to these criminals.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
halfastros81
AG
I understand that and I even agree with it but taking out all Mosques with innocents seems like going too far especially considering it won't solve the underlying issue. Take out those funding and stirring this up and you cut to the root.
MaroonStain
AG
Another American boondoggle where we are paying taxpayer money to both sides of a conflict.
W
AG
in times like this....

have to pull out the General Sherman quotes on war:

"Every attempt to make war easy and safe will result in humiliation and disaster"
W
AG
and

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over."
BillYeoman
B-1 83 said:

Where are Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib? Someone needs to have a microphone and camera in their faces early and often to hear their praise of murdering civilians and cheerleading for Hamas. They are the face of hate, and more Americans need to see it.

halfastros81
AG
What a hypocrite she is . Strike and kill and then pray for peace.
Who?mikejones!
dmart90
AG
It's just show
richardag
Joes said:

CaptTex said:

That video of that woman really bothers me, I have never seen something like that, not even in movies. She is in complete shock and desperately hoping someone will save her. Markets are going to suck on Monday, tons of useless rhetoric from politicians and here we are in the US watching college football and eating more food than we need. The rest of the world looks like that video, and in the age of technology it doesnt take much to see it, not sure why people here think we have problems, cause we don't compared to these folks.
I'd feel safer walking through Gaza on most days than through Detroit or south Chicago or south Dallas.

I admit, I don't mean to single you out because I know your reaction is common, but the whole thing with video or pictures affecting people really bugs me. Things are just as real whether you see them or not, it drives me crazy that humans are so emotionally and visually driven that if they read an article that says a woman was assaulted and raped it's generally "Oh man, that's terrible.." but if you actually see video then it's "We've got to do something!!!!!"

About 165,000 people die every single day. Right now, this very minute, you're not seeing it, but someone is screaming for their life while being eaten alive by an alligator, and someone else is slowly drowning in a pool, and someone else is being slowly tortured to death by a serial killer in a basement that no one will ever find, and someone else just got stabbed to death by gang member, and someone else just died alone of a heart attack in their apartment. 165,000 times a day. You can't process it all or even a tiny portion of it.

The fact that humans react differently whether we actually see it or not tells me it's all ultimately about selfishness. All of that suffering and dying and misery is still going on whether, as you say, we're having a good time at a ball game or not, so I guess my point is we shouldn't act like it's only real when we have to see it. This very second there are 1000 things worse than that video happening to people that you'll never even know about, all just as real.
Except this is an organized attack by fundamentalist religious fanatics hell bent on genocide. They are funded by these same extremist fundamentalist that govern Iran.
It cannot be compared to isolated serial killers or thug violence in urban areas. Your argument is fallacious and inappropriate.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
infinity ag
Muslims love to dog-whistle. Example: A Muslim starts to harass and annoy a non Muslim man. He is patient but snaps after some time and slaps the Muslim. The Muslim falls on his ass and cries loudly about how he is injured, how the non-Muslim insulted Islam. The liberals and wokes start shouting about how the poor Muslim was subjugated by the evil non Muslim. Other Muslims around get charged up as "Islam is in danger". They surround the non Muslim like a pack of dogs and finish him off.

Islam has been saved!

This happens over and over again.

Watch for Muslim nations banding together to try and finish off Israel.

This is a good opportunity for Israel to clean out Gaza and send these Hamas and other terrorist types to meet their 72.
richardag
AG512 said:

sts7049 said:

so naive. Lol
"naive" or intentionally obfuscating the direct connections to an insane extremist fundamentalist government hell bent on killing all people who do not follow the Islamic faith as they see fit.
infinity ag
BillYeoman said:

B-1 83 said:

Sleeper cells in the US activated.

People who believe these 2 are fools. I know a lot of people here like to think that these guys are "americanized". History says no.
aggiehawg
AG

Good idea.
halfastros81
AG
Maybe that's why the carrier group is being mobilized. Just drop off pallets of cash .
infinity ag
B-1 83 said:

They are influenced by the cult they follow.
B-1 83
AG
BillYeoman said:

B-1 83 said:

Someone needs to ask her to condemn the killing of Israeli civilians. Bet she won't.
richardag
B-1 83 said:

Our MSM will not allow that nor would they air that if those unethical, dishonorable women were recorded stating their true beliefs.
richardag
halfastros81 said:

Maybe that's why the carrier group is being mobilized. Just drop off pallets of cash .
Unfortunately, based on the Biden administration past I wouldn't completely rule this out.
halfastros81
AG
Absolutely.
AnotherAg1
AG
Heard on CNN that VP Harris has been briefed on the situation in Israel by "her staff". That's a joke, right?
JFABNRGR
AG
B-1 83 said:

BillYeoman said:

B-1 83 said:

Someone needs to ask her to condemn the killing of Israeli civilians. Bet she won't.

Someone needs to tell her to go **** herself and GTFO of here.
GAC06
AG

Israeli Apaches sending terrorists to Allah
88planoAg
AG
B-1 83 said:

BillYeoman said:

B-1 83 said:

Apparently she did. Or someone on her staff did.

Not a Bot
AG
Agree somewhat with what Hasan is saying. These sorts of actions by Hamas or others are (at least in part) designed to bait a response to help them recruit new morons to their cause.

Our response to 9/11 (to include the invasion of Iraq), was a boon for recruitment of new young brainwashed buffoons willing to die for allah.
HowdyTAMU
AG
AnotherAg1 said:

Heard on CNN that VP Harris has been briefed on the situation in Israel by "her staff". That's a joke, right?
Sadly, I doubt it. I guarantee you most of us on this thread are far more informed about what's happening than her staff.
B-1 83
AG
I am shocked.
annie88
AG
That terrorist **** can GFH.

Yes, we do remember this.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
GAC06 said:

Israeli Apaches sending terrorists to Allah
Damn straight.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

Iran funds Hammas, we give millions to Iran. Hammas attacks Israel.

We act surprised and say we support Israel.

Sure doesn't seem like we support Israel if we give money to Hammas.
If you feel like puking this morning, this will do it. Somehow he thought this would make it better. This makes it worse. What an absolute piece of *****

Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Mike Pence is such a delusional piece of *****

Fight Fight Fight.
nortex97
AG

The fascist left typically wins the online language wars as to what is 'acceptable' to believe or say, but I think they are losing this one, which is great.
TAMUallen
AG
What an idiotic thing for Pence to say.

Blame those who you're running against and not the current administration. RINO
annie88
AG
TAMUallen said:

What an idiotic thing for Pence to say.

Blame those who you're running against and not the current administration. RINO
It is astounding, and then he pulls DeSantis and Vivek into it. He was already pathetic as hell, but this is just off the charts delusional. I don't know if he's having a brain tumor or something or he has the worst team behind him, but this is just off the charts Ridiculous.
Fight Fight Fight.
First Page Last Page
Page 17 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.