Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,940 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Pinochet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

You do realize that there are millions of fighting age Muslim men sitting around Europe waiting for something like that to happen?
And?
Really?

You don't see the threat posed by millions of un-educated men with a certain religious affiliation with the propensity for violence towards Israel who are easily swayed by digital media?
They can deport or kill them too. This is EXACTLY why it's so stupid to let them in in the first damn place...

I don't think those young scholars are going to take kindly to mass deportations if it comes to that.

At this point it's looking kinda like people like Angela Merkel and others in the EU/NATO/US allowed (maybe even wanted) something like this to happen.

Just hope the whole Ukraine thing doesn't back fire on them.

I realize this is a complete speculation Twitter post, but let's just be honest, we all know some of those weapons never made it to the battle field.....

Not surprising at all. Money Laundering 101.
Who?mikejones!
I've tried so many times and been unable to no matter how I do it I just stopped trying. Thanks for the tip
Houstonag
AG
Agreed. But Biden administration and the weak military hamstrung by the state department would never agree. Israel needs to just do I it.
GeorgiAg
AG
Very graphic video.

https://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F3ehp92.MP4
Who?mikejones!
https://instagr.am/p/CyGlIT6LWk7

Central Committee
AG
If I was Israel I would be really tempted to bomb government buildings in Tehran and Iranian Revolutionary Guard bases.
Viper16
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

MouthBQ98 said:

We should consider just getting it over with and tactically Nike Iran's protected nuclear facilities and take them off the table permanently. Send a message that the adults are in charge.

Well, Israel has done strikes like this before .....albeit, would be much more difficult in today's intense weapons systems environment.......I knew and trained some of those pilots in the U.S.

#FJB

Trump 2024

Ultra-MAGA Cultist :-))

Lex Talionis
doubledog
The game plan for Hamas is simple.
Attack Israel Kill Rape etc.
Wait for Israel to retaliate.
Blame Israel for Kill Rape etc.
Get funds and weapons from Iran.
Rinse and Repeat.
Ghost Mech
A view from another perspective.......

GAC06
AG
Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

You do realize that there are millions of fighting age Muslim men sitting around Europe waiting for something like that to happen?
And?
Really?

You don't see the threat posed by millions of un-educated men with a certain religious affiliation with the propensity for violence towards Israel who are easily swayed by digital media?
They can deport or kill them too. This is EXACTLY why it's so stupid to let them in in the first damn place...

I don't think those young scholars are going to take kindly to mass deportations if it comes to that.

At this point it's looking kinda like people like Angela Merkel and others in the EU/NATO/US allowed (maybe even wanted) something like this to happen.

I realize this is a complete speculation Twitter post, but let's just be honest, we all know some of those weapons never made it to the battle field.....

"You couldn't make this up"

But they almost certainly did
Waffledynamics
AG
45-70Ag said:

That woman is likely dead by now. This is extremely sad and upsetting.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Rapier108 said:

Houstonag said:

Israel needs to cut off the head of the snake. IRAN
Unfortunately that would require the use of nuclear weapons, and Israel, while never admitting they have them, has said they would never be the first to use them in a conflict.

Then it's about time for a false flag detonation to give Israel cover to turn Iran into glass.
Stat Monitor Repairman
nortex97
AG

The retaliatory attack/conquering of Gaza will be massive.
BonfireNerd04
Correction: I'm watching Shapiro's show now, and it looks like he came back to the US yesterday.
Ghost Mech

The fight is on.

GAC06
AG
The way I see it, Israel can either go full invasion and conquer Gaza and permanently occupy it to pacify it, or they can go with punitive strikes and stick to the plan of trying to isolate it.

I thought they already had them pretty well penned in with enough surveillance to keep something like this from happening. Really no excuse to get caught off guard like this with control of the airspace and drone and surveillance technology what it is. Would be interesting to know what if anything beyond sheer audacity Hama did to achieve surprise.

I don't see the juice being worth the squeeze to reoccupy Gaza.
nortex97
AG
Just kick all the muslims out and it would be a valuable piece of land. Let turkey/Egypt et al. Boat them to their country to become responsible citizens.

Meanwhile…

GAC06
AG
Quote:

Just kick all the muslims out and it would be a valuable piece of land. Let turkey/Egypt et al. Boat them to their country to become responsible citizens.

Not realistic to force countries to take them.
No Spin Ag
GAC06 said:

The way I see it, Israel can either go full invasion and conquer Gaza and permanently occupy it to pacify it, or they can go with punitive strikes and stick to the plan of trying to isolate it.

I thought they already had them pretty well penned in with enough surveillance to keep something like this from happening. Really no excuse to get caught off guard like this with control of the airspace and drone and surveillance technology what it is. Would be interesting to know what if anything beyond sheer audacity Hama did to achieve surprise.

I don't see the juice being worth the squeeze to reoccupy Gaza.
With all the tech, supplies, etc. that Israel has, it is quite surprising they were caught off guard like this.

I wouldn't be surprised if the tin-foil hat side of the interwebs starts putting out that this was a government (Israeli) "let it happen or "made it happen" thing like people did over here after 9/11 happened.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
J. Walter Weatherman
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Hamas claimed Trump would crash the economy and start WW3? Because they are the only ones responsible for today's attack.
aTmAg
AG
Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

And?
Really?

What is the evidence for this?

I think it's more likely to be weapons we left behind in Afghanistan (assuming they actually have western weapons).
annie88
AG
He's not wrong.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Pinochet
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Hamas claimed Trump would crash the economy and start WW3? Because they are the only ones responsible for today's attack.

So sending billions to Iran, who armed Hamas, and leaving behind all that equipment in Afghanistan didn't have anything to do with this? Surely you're not serious.
No Spin Ag
annie88 said:

He's not wrong.

No, he's not.

If I lived where they do, I'd be stocked to the teeth.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
CaptTex
AG
That video of that woman really bothers me, I have never seen something like that, not even in movies. She is in complete shock and desperately hoping someone will save her. Markets are going to suck on Monday, tons of useless rhetoric from politicians and here we are in the US watching college football and eating more food than we need. The rest of the world looks like that video, and in the age of technology it doesnt take much to see it, not sure why people here think we have problems, cause we don't compared to these folks.
nortex97
AG
aTmAg said:

Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

And?
Really?

What is the evidence for this?

I think it's more likely to be weapons we left behind in Afghanistan (assuming they actually have western weapons).
Either way, it's our stuff being used, courtesy of the Biden administration. Ukraine corruption easily could have led to sales to Hamas, and as well Afghanistan became a weapons bazaar rre after the Biden surrender. $6 billion to Iran only added icing to the cake/made them the most cash-rich buyers.

Never, ever vote for a Democrat. This is what they do.

RAB91

I guess he was right.
fixer
So how in the hell didn't Iron dome system not catch even one of the missles?

I'm extremely skeptical that IDF was this poorly prepped.

GAC06
AG
fixer said:

What makes you think it didn't intercept anything? It's always been possible to overwhelm it with massed rockets
Pinochet
It stopped a lot of the rockets.
GAC06
AG
Quote:

Either way, it's our stuff being used

Evidence please
fixer
GAC06 said:

fixer said:

What makes you think it didn't intercept anything? It's always been possible to overwhelm it with massed rockets
because the last time Hamas lobbed this many it seemed like the iron dome stopped most of them.
tremble
AG
There is none. Sirius report is one of those ZeroHedge-style sources.
Raiderjay
fixer said:

GAC06 said:

fixer said:

because the last time Hamas lobbed this many it seemed like the iron dome stopped most of them.

Last time they didn't launch several thousand rockets in a couple hours it was over multiple days
First Page Last Page
Page 6 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.