Israel/Hamas going at it

1,666,748 Views | 9813 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by AtticusMatlock
P.H. Dexippus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is Ben Shapiro still in Israel?
agent-maroon
AG
Zergling Rush said:

You do realize that there are millions of fighting age Muslim men sitting around Europe waiting for something like that to happen?
And?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Who?mikejones!
How many billions did biden just give Iran?

What else has biden done to prop up hamas?
BD88
AG
deddog
AG
How on earth did Israel get this surprised? This is like their 9/11 in that they appear to be completely unaware
AG81
AG
Hamas is poking the bear. They'll regret doing so.
Ghost Mech
agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

You do realize that there are millions of fighting age Muslim men sitting around Europe waiting for something like that to happen?
And?
Really?

You don't see the threat posed by millions of un-educated men with a certain religious affiliation with the propensity for violence towards Israel who are easily swayed by digital media?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

I'm fully expecting Israel to go after whoever gave Hamas the weapons and training to do this.
So if it is a nation state (Iran) will Israel declare war on Iran? Or just wage an air campaign limited to weapons manufacturing facilities there?

One thing is sure, no one in the Biden administration (including most of the Joint Chiefs unfortunately) have a clue what they are doing. And there's no Charlie Wilson to secretly fund it from Congress.

I bet Kushner has been busy on the phone for the last few hours.
Ag with kids
AG
Charpie said:

Been texting with my former intern who is Israeli. She and her immediate family live in Austin. Her parents, in-laws and extended family live outside of Tel Aviv. She said that they are pulling civilians out of their homes.

"It's like '73 all over again. How did they not know it was coming"

"The govt is a mess Hamas is smartly taking advantage."

Her family is safe and in their safe rooms.

Just awful
We've been doing work with an Israeli company and having zoom meetings to go through the details of getting their hardware set up with our equipment.

Hope those guys are ok. But, they looked like they were former IDF so I'm guessing they can handle themselves...
ts5641
How quick before the left condemns Israel?
AG81
AG
Ag with kids said:

BD88 said:

Oh good.

A Twofer!!!

Yeah, Israel isn't afraid of Hezbollah. They took on end whipped the whole Arab nations in '67. Hezbollah is nothing but an annoyance.
policywonk98
AG
Hundreds dead or wounded. Kidnapping and likely raping and killing women?

Yeah, I don't think the worlds progressives are going to get a say in their response.

I hope the other terrorist attack dogs don't get involved or this goes much bigger very fast.

Charpie
AG
I can't imagine living a life with a safe room. When she worked for me, she said it was just how they grew up.
Raiderjay
AG81 said:

Ag with kids said:

BD88 said:

Oh good.

A Twofer!!!

Yeah, Israel isn't afraid of Hezbollah. They took on end whipped the whole Arab nations in '67. Hezbollah is nothing but an annoyance.

Hezbollah has 100,000 rockets pointed at Israel…
agent-maroon
AG
Charpie said:

I can't imagine living a life with a safe room. When she worked for me, she said it was just how they grew up.
Somewhat like living with a basement in tornado country. You don't know any different when you're a kid and the adults are just happy to have the safe room. Not a big deal
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agent-maroon
AG
Zergling Rush said:

agent-maroon said:

Zergling Rush said:

And?
Really?

You don't see the threat posed by millions of un-educated men with a certain religious affiliation with the propensity for violence towards Israel who are easily swayed by digital media?
They can deport or kill them too. This is EXACTLY why it's so stupid to let them in in the first damn place...
Aggie_Journalist
AG
This is another cycle of tragic violence, and a reminder of the stark difference between Israel and Hamas. Hamas, Hezbollah, and these other terrorists organizations need to be wiped out. The world has to solve that before there can be peace.

No other Arab country will get involved. They play the Palestinian cause for what it's worth with the home crowd, but none of them want to lose another war to Israel or alienate the rest of the world by being an aggressor.

It will take time, but Israel will crush this attack just as it has crushed all the others.

In 6-12 months, the fallout of this war will be felt in Israeli politics. Will Bibi and the settler movement be seen as heroes for defending Israel from attack in a rally around the flag moment? Or will they be blamed for being caught unprepared and voted out of office?
Thanks and gig'em
aggiehawg
AG
policywonk98 said:

Yeah, I don't think the worlds progressives are going to get a say in their response.

I hope the other terrorist attack dogs don't get involved or this goes much bigger very fast.
Do we still have in our military back channels to Egypt's military? Do we stil have back channels with much of the Middle East for that matter?
MRB10
AG
Funding to Ukraine dried up at just the right time for a war in the ME.

Religion of peace has been immigrating into most of Europe for the last few years.

China has been fking with Taiwan for a few years but hasn't pushed too hard(yet).

Financial turmoil in the markets. BRICS is becoming more mainstream.

Dems pivot on the border wall the week before SHTF.

Makes me feel like the military industrial complex has been setting the stage for the next multi continent conflict and planning time is over…
Wearer of the Ring
AG
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=when+the+man+comes+around&t=brave&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dk9IfHDi-2EA
BrownDeerAggie
AG
Hamas hit them on the Sabbath which begins at sundown on Friday…that is partially why they were caught off guard similar to the Hessian mercenaries when Washington crossed the Delaware River on Christmas.
Psalm 42:1
Aggrad08
AG
AG81 said:

Ag with kids said:

BD88 said:

Oh good.

A Twofer!!!

If that were true 2006 would have gone very differently for Israel.

Let's hope for everyone's sake hezbollah stays out of this
tremble
AG
aggiehawg said:

policywonk98 said:

Do we still have in our military back channels to Egypt's military? Do we stil have back channels with much of the Middle East for that matter?

Do you think we just picked up and left the entire ME? We still have military bases in Jordan, Bahrain, Kuwait, etc. not to mention Embassies, intel assets, etc.
Raiderjay
The funding, planning, coordination of this is on a scale that points to Iran…no way Hamas did this on their own…

Israel will go after them
No Spin Ag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

I'm fully expecting Israel to go after whoever gave Hamas the weapons and training to do this.
So if it is a nation state (Iran) will Israel declare war on Iran? Or just wage an air campaign limited to weapons manufacturing facilities there?

One thing is sure, no one in the Biden administration (including most of the Joint Chiefs unfortunately) have a clue what they are doing. And there's no Charlie Wilson to secretly fund it from Congress.

I bet Kushner has been busy on the phone for the last few hours.

Hey, whatever Israel does to Hamas and their buddies, they should do it with extreme prejudice. It's their country to defend however they see fit, and if they want to go after whoever and however, more power to them.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Whirligigs
TxAg82 said:

Israel is going to level parts of Gaza because of images like that.

As they should. Send those infidels where they belong.
geoag58
AG
hummus is buying a President Trump victory. I would be selling support for Ukraine. As for iran, since 1979, I have been in support of glassing those evil cretins.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
Shoefly!
AG
DargelSkout said:

I thought the citizens of Israel had guns. Why are they not using them? Instead of taking videos, they should be shooting out of those windows.

Same thing I thought.
annie88
AG
My God, there are some disgusting videos on Twitter right now showing how brutal it really is. Just really gross.

Bodies of women in the back of trucks with men's feet on them. Just disgusting. Will not post them.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Disgusting but not surprising. Not unlike the bull**** propaganda from the Democrats.
Fight Fight Fight.
Aggrad08
AG
Shoefly! said:

DargelSkout said:

I thought the citizens of Israel had guns. Why are they not using them? Instead of taking videos, they should be shooting out of those windows.

Same thing I thought.

Real life isn't movies, everyone isn't Rambo. The actual solidiers in bases were caught off guard. Ordinary people on the street or near their homes much more so.
No Spin Ag
geoag58 said:

hummus is buying a President Trump victory. I would be selling support for Ukraine. As for iran, since 1979, I have been in support of glassing those evil cretins.

You and millions of the younger Iranians would love to see those evil f*ers wiped off the face of the earth.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Hey, whatever Israel does to Hamas and their buddies, they should do it with extreme prejudice. It's their country to defend however they see fit, and if they want to go after whoever and however, more power to them.
Not disputing that. Hamas and Hezbollah are one thing as they are not a nation state. Iran is. I doubt the Saudis get directly involved with weapons and troops but I think there's a chance they very very quietly fund Israel.
annie88
AG
Stlkofta said:

Give Iran money. Watch terrorist operations around the Middle East. Who knew?

I preferred it when we were setting up peace deals in the Middle East rather than paying tribute to Iran and in the process laying the foundation in destabilizing the entire region.

Now the only choice Israel has is a Jacksonian one. Lay waste to Hamas until there isn't one of them left standing in Gaza.

This. Remove them from the earth.
Fight Fight Fight.
RAB91
First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.