Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,718 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
Rossticus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Psycho Bunny said:

LMCane said:

Biden at least making sense now.

can't stand Kamala just standing there unblinking

What drug cocktail did they give him. He's actually making sense

Isht got real so they had to start giving him the top shelf blend.
JW
AG
Gaza should cease to exist after this is done. That land should just be considered Israel and populated as such.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
CheeseSndwch said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

Broncos said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyL-8v6pd3Z
Almost want to attend that in a shirt that says "Muhammad was a murderous pedophile and burns in Hell" shirt on.

Do you need gas money?
Seeing the stories that they have posted... **** every single one of them. I would gladly show up and cause a scene.
LMCane
LOL isn't grammatically "Don't"

means "do not" which is two words
ABATTBQ11
AG
PrestigeWorldwideAg12 said:

CheeseSndwch said:

Dimebag Darrell said:

Broncos said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyL-8v6pd3Z
Almost want to attend that in a shirt that says "Muhammad was a murderous pedophile and burns in Hell" shirt on.

Do you need gas money?
Seeing the stories that they have posted... **** every single one of them. I would gladly show up and cause a scene.

Do it
Rossticus
BQ78 said:

You think so? Slurring his words like a drunk and screwing up a simple teleprompter speech. He sounds awful but at least he is saying the right things for a change.

They're pharmaceuticals, not magic potions.
Wabs
AG
Uh oh....another Biden story to fact check....
Fat Black Swan
AG
will25u said:

I guess you don't get vetted before taking a job in our government.

Anybody think they will use the 3 hop rule on the Biden admin?
LMCane
JW said:

Gaza should cease to exist after this is done. That land should just be considered Israel and populated as such.
I do feel badly for the few innocent Palestinians who do want to just live their lives in peace and not interested in killing others.

unfortunately they are surrounded by 75% of the population who are die hard Al Qaeda types

We fixed the keg
AG
Just an insane amount of firepower at the ready.
riverrataggie
AG
He was at the Yom Kippur war now. Lost a son there.
TAMUallen
AG
Rossticus said:

Psycho Bunny said:

LMCane said:

Biden at least making sense now.

can't stand Kamala just standing there unblinking

What drug cocktail did they give him. He's actually making sense

Isht got real so they had to start giving him the top shelf blend.

It's a joke somewhat but really that's pretty serious. Everytime they drug him up is then going to accelerate his cognitive problems
YouBet
AG
civilaggie2011 said:

will25u said:

I, too, see clear parallels between Black and Palestinian people.

Lol. They don't understand jack **** about anything they've stated. Because they live in the greatest country on earth and enjoy all of the perks and benefits of being a citizen here. Their leaders are now millionaires who own multiple homes grifting money from their coffers.

Would gladly helicopter all BLM members into Gaza right now and let them see real hardship.
LMCane
Now Joe going off the deep end with his stories -

not sure what that has to do with taking a picture together
Psycho Bunny
Wabs
AG
No mention of......IRAN.
smstork1007
AG
Whatever part of Gaza Cam 2 is focusing on is getting flat F'd up last several minutes that i've been watching.
txags92
AG
smstork1007 said:

Whatever part of Gaza Cam 2 is focusing on is getting flat F'd up last several minutes that i've been watching.
Was just coming over to mention that. They have been dropping some serious ordnance on that area over and over.

ETA, I am thinking that may be the northern strip because I think the brightly lit area in the background on the left may be Ashkelon. There were what looked like a few Iron Dome intercepts when they were showing the cam from Ashkelon a little while ago, so wouldn't surprise me if they were hitting the launch locations for those.
LMCane
the most hilariously ironic thing in the world is:

GAYS FOR PALESTINE

Shock, questions after gruesome killing of Gay Palestinian

Candles lights during a vigil for Ahmad Abu Murkhiyeh, a 25-year-old Palestinian man who was found decapitated in the West Bank city of Hebron, at an LGBTQ shelter in Tel Aviv, Israel, Oct. 7, 2022.

Accounts that Abu Murkhiyeh was a gay man who had sought asylum in Israel has turned the tragedy into a socially and politically explosive case, reflecting divergent views from two very different societies. Hebrew and Arabic reads "we will remember you forever".

JERUSALEM (AP) The severed head and decapitated torso of a 25-year-old Palestinian were discovered on the side of a road in the occupied West Bank, police said Friday, confirming gruesome details of a killing that shocked Palestinian society.

But accounts that the victim, Ahmad Abu Murkhiyeh, was a gay man who feared persecution for his sexuality and had sought asylum in Israel two years ago turned the terrible crime into a socially and politically explosive case.

aggiehawg
AG
What a surprise. Joe is lying again.

Quote:

President Joe Biden has a favorite story about his long relationship with Israel. For decades, he has been publicly recounting his 1973 meeting with then-Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir which he described in 2015 as "one of the most consequential meetings I've ever had in my life."

But parts of the version of the story Biden told on Wednesday, at a White House menorah lighting for the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah, were not accurate.

Most of the details of Biden's Wednesday account were the same or very similar to the details in his previous accounts. Biden said that Meir kept referring to a bunch of maps, that future Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was present, that Meir offered to take a photo with Biden, and that Meir painted a dark picture of Israel's security situation but then assured him that Israel had a "secret weapon" in its conflicts with its neighbors: "We have no place else to go."
Quote:

But two elements of Biden's Wednesday version were different than usual, and both of these changes were incorrect. One of the falsehoods was obviously an accidental slip; the other was more substantial.
Biden began on Wednesday as follows: "And during the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez, and so on and so forth." Later in the story, he suggested that Meir had referred to him during the meeting as "Mr. Ambassador."

Facts First: Biden misspoke about when his meeting with Meir occurred. The meeting took place about five weeks before the Yom Kippur War in 1973, not during the Six-Day War in 1967. More significantly, Biden inflated his importance to Israel at the time. There is no evidence that Meir had any intention of using him as any sort of "liaison" between Israel and Egypt.

At the time of the Six-Day War in 1967, Biden was still a law student and Meir was not yet prime minister.

Biden's "liaison" claim is vague, but experts on the Yom Kippur War say it is also clearly inaccurate. While Biden did visit Egypt in 1973 just before he visited Israel, and told Meir what Egyptian officials had told him, there is zero indication that Meir wanted to use a 30-year-old American who had had never previously been to Israel and who had been a senator for only nine months as an intermediary in a complicated and critical conflict. In fact, an Israeli government official's written summary of the meeting said Biden had seemed inexperienced and that Meir had vehemently rejected his proposal for Israel to unilaterally withdraw from certain territory as a step toward peace.

A White House official suggested to CNN on Thursday that Biden's assertion that "she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez" was simply a reference to the fact that he had met with both Egyptian and Israeli officials on the 1973 trip to discuss relations between their countries.
LINK
Stat Monitor Repairman

Israel back-peddling to figure out how this all happened, investigation is ongoing ...

But surprisingly the link to crypto was immediately fleshed out.

We'll see more on this soon.

Broncos

Camera 2 may not be around much longer.
Bag
AG
https://dc.claremont.org/blm-funding-database/

Total to BLM Movement & Related Causes

$99,329,698,029

race hustling is no joke
Tabasco
AG
smstork1007 said:

Link?

Nvm
Who?mikejones!
txags92
AG
Looks like ground movements may be starting. Cam 2 was showing what looked like a couple of parachute flares.
Who?mikejones!
will25u
Rossticus
CDUB98
AG
will25u said:

FAFO comes to mind.
Fenrir
I'm guessing the backlash was fast and pointed. It has already removed its twitter and linkedin accounts.
Gyles Marrett
Agthatbuilds said:

These people are insane. To expect no response to murdering 1000+ in a terrorist attack and somehow the responders are at fault is mind numbing logic.
Nitro Power
AG
Keep poking that bear

This people must have an IQ at or near 60
Who?mikejones!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Quote:

Quote:

FBI investigating

Riiiight…
First Page Last Page
Page 63 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.