Canadian court rules JP to be retrained and he is pissed!

2,073 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FIDO95
JFABNRGR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great watch and listen!
I also very impressed with his daughter. I have been hearing her for weeks now on his podcasts but this is my first sight of her.

Here is the recent vid on the full background on the issue with the college against him.

C@LAg
Canada is an amazing country. Unfortunately it is full of Canadians.
MouthBQ98
AG
The Canadian legal system has become an Orwellian embarrassment to western civilization
sleepybeagle
AG
Coming to a country near you.
aggiehawg
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

The Canadian legal system has become an Orwellian embarrassment to western civilization
It was always wonky as most parliamentary systems are but I had no idea how easy it is for Canada to devolve into dictatorship until the truckers' strike and reactions thereto. Also watch some live streams wherein Ian Runkle has done some contrasts between our Bill of Rights and how few of those are enshrined into the Canadian justice system.

Kind of appalling, really.
WhereItsWarm
AG
He was just on Theo Von's podcast talking about it too. I'm a big fan of both of those guys, but this was a weird mismatch to listen to.
Buck Turgidson
Every bad/evil/Orwellian idea starts in Europe, moves to Australia/New Zealand/Canada, then eventually gets promoted by US Democrats.
NASAg03
Rule #1

Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Antoninus
1. I like Jordan Peterson
2. What is the story behind that abortion of a jacket that he was wearing?

ETA: I only watched about 10% of the video, so he may have explained the jacket. If so, could someone repeat? (added here due to rookie post limitations)
NASAg03
It will be an interesting Canadian election in fall 2025 unless it happens sooner.

Justin Trudeau's numbers are horrible, and the conservative leader from Calgary is gaining in popularity.

Millennials prefer conservative party over liberal 2:1.
Gen Z also prefers conservative party over liberals

Justin Trudeau
Approve: 33%
Disapprove: 63%
Quote:

An Angus Reid Institute survey published Thursday had 32 per cent of respondents naming Poilievre as their favourite pick for prime minister, against 17 per cent who said they still prefer Trudeau.

That same Angus Reid survey also found "cost of living" climbing to undisputed first place among priority issues for Canadian voters, with environment and climate change dropping to a distant fourth place behind "health care" and "housing affordability."

When Parliament broke for summer recess on June 21, the Liberals were trailing the Conservatives in the polls, but projections still had Trudeau positioned to win another minority government in any future election.

That math has also changed. The summer has yielded breakthroughs in Conservative support in both Ontario and Atlantic Canada such that the most likely outcome in any future election would be a Conservative majority.

According to the latest projections from the website 338Canada, given current polls, the Tories would take a majority of 179 seats against just 103 seats for the Liberals and 21 for the NDP.
https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/justin-trudeau-devastating-polls
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
JFABNRGR
AG
Antoninus said:

2. What is the story behind that abortion of a jacket that he was wearing?
LOL you clearly didn't watch the video or enough of it to know why.

That said he was going to the presidential debate in person and this is the perfect jacket for JP to wear to that kind of event.
JFABNRGR
AG
NASAg03 said:

Rule #1

#1 in vid +.

javajaws
AG
JFABNRGR said:

NASAg03 said:

Rule #1

#1 in vid +.

"You look like your bursting with...<short pause>...good health"
DDub74
Hey, I'm half Canadian and take offense

Eastern Canada are mostly Trudeau French Commies. Western Canada is a whole different country. Alberta, Saskatchewan and BC (less Vancounver) are conservative good people.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
C@LAg said:

Canada is an amazing country. Unfortunately it is full of Canadians.
Cubanadians ... at least their leader.
TexAgs91
AG
We need to apply the Truman Doctrine to Canada.... after we apply it to ourself
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
FIDO95
AG
Antoninus said:

2. What is the story behind that abortion of a jacket that he was wearing)

The jacket is a representation of the logo on his book Maps of Meaning. He also uses the logo for many of his endeavors. Mind you, part of that book describes the hallmark features of how ordinary people and societies become sociopathic and tyrannical.

https://www.amazon.com/Maps-of-Meaning-Jordan-B-Peterson-audiobook/dp/B07B5KMGPG
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.