Q: How can you tell climate change is a grift to steal money from taxpayers?

1,426 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by American Hardwood
Krombopulos Michael
How long do you want to ignore this user?

A:

Ag In Ok
AG
As a fellow human, i didn't agree to any policy objectives. Please consider this my notice to leave me alone.
Maroon Dawn
AG
How can I tell?

Well simply by noticing that no political or fiscal elites are desperately selling off their sea side McMansions and if anything are buying more seaside property.

Additionally, financial institutions with billions on the line continue to finance endless construction within a mile or less of the coast.

All of this points to the fact that folks with lots of money to lose don't take this seriously at all and so neither do I.
doubledog
Zergling Rush said:

A:

Think first Zelenskyy... War is a huge climate disaster...
TAMU1990
AG
Carbon neutral war
Mowdy Ag
AG
Plausible credibility self-destroyed.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
If this guy was seriously worried about the survival of Ukraine in their war, he wouldn't be talking about climate change BS. He'd be talking about doing whatever was necessary to get the job done. I wonder if he is just saying that BS to suck up to our liberal government for more money.
MouthBQ98
AG
It goes way beyond Ukraine. It is a grift because the wealthy and the advocates don't follow their own advice and recommendations beyond superficial virtue signaling.
one safe place
We should stop giving or selling to this grifter anything other than knives and swords and tell them to get after it.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
this dude is a b movie actor.
Line Ate Member
AG
Lol. Guys we are fighting Russia and they are stealing our kids, but let me stand up here and talk about climate change. FFS you can't make this **** up anymore.
akm91
AG
A: Original grifter

Gigem314
AG
Line Ate Member said:

Lol. Guys we are fighting Russia and they are stealing our kids, but let me stand up here and talk about climate change. FFS you can't make this **** up anymore.
Oh don't forget his arrogant line of "If you Americans don't support me now, your children will be fighting here one day".

Dude is a such a fraud.
Serious Lee
not very christian of me, but when his usefulness runs out and the CIA "retires" him, i wont be able to keep from smiling
Krombopulos Michael
The Russians are praying the CIA doesn't kill him. He's more useful to their cause alive than dead......
American Hardwood
AG
Since we are sending him gazillions of dollars worth of stuff, we should start sending them those electric tanks the greenies were talking about. Seems like a perfect testing ground.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.