Tyrants gonna tyrant

4,762 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by CyclingAg82
Get Off My Lawn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Championing "order" and "collective will" now, huh? I guess they moved to the next page in the playbook.
Science Denier
AG
aggiehawg said:

Uhmm? She's no longer in office. Why is she addressing the UN?
Because she will say what they want. I mean, they put a little girl up there spouting about climate change.
Who?mikejones!
aggiehawg said:

Uhmm? She's no longer in office. Why is she addressing the UN?

**put in tin foil hat****

She's one of the ones they want running a world govt, once they can dispose of individual States

***takes off tin foil hat****
MD1993
AG
The feminization of western society is the root of all the problems with the Woke and DEI. They just want to make it better, but that leads to much worse.
Muktheduck
FDT 1999 said:

"Censorship is necessary to protect free speech."

Holy cow! Just when I thought we've hit peak stupidity, we take it up another notch.

That's nothing new. We've been told racial discrimination is necessary to fix racism for decades now
oh no
AG
no wonder American democrats love her so much.... the Maoist / Marxist Pol Pot wanna be is right up their alley.
malenurse
AG
Good Morning America just did a segment with her and Robin Robert's.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
LMCane
so now even FORMER leftist politicians get to speak at the United Nations.

strangely, she is given a speaking slot while Newt Gingrich never is.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

We are living in interesting times. It is certainly human nature to never learn from the past and to continue repeating it.
Oh, the left has learned from the past. They are just refining it.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
. . .
Stunning numbers among Dems in RCOR's new poll on free speech and censorship:

47% of Dems say free speech should be legal 'only under certain circumstances.

34% of Dems say Americans 'have too much freedom'

75% of Dems say government has a responsibility to censor 'hateful' social media posts

Only 31% strongly agree with the statement, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.'

JW
AG
There is no going back. Peaceful split is the best you can hope for.
oh no
AG
Liberal democrats used to be opposite of these views re: free speech and government censorship. Somehow, they've been captured and infected with a certain derangement syndrome to actually believe their benevolent overlords in government are the good guys and here to help, as if the tables can never be turned and will always be on their team attacking only the people they don't like and it will never be them.
CyclingAg82
AG
Ag87H2O said:

FDT 1999 said:

"Censorship is necessary to protect free speech."

Holy cow! Just when I thought we've hit peak stupidity, we take it up another notch.

It's ludicrous. The fact that she can spout that nonsense and not be laughed out of the room tells you all you need to know about her audience.
There are a lot of leftist wacks who believe this crap. Lots of them on this board too.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.