And just like that Dems don't care about gun laws

4,207 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ABATTBQ11
fredfredunderscorefred
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'd like to see this comment by any R is DC:

"I am glad to see Democrats finally concerned with the constitutionality of some of the questions used by the ATF to vet potential gun owners. This highlights the difficult, if not near-impossible, task LEO is faced with in discovering someone has lied on the ATF questionnaire. It should not take a crack-addict son of the president of the USA forgetting his computer at a repair shop for the govt to know a crime has occurred related to the form. Therefore, I am introducing legislation to no longer require form 4473/5300.9 for gun ownership. After seeing the concern raised by Democrats related to Hunter's indictment, I expect full democrat support. However, this does not take away from the fact that Hunter lied to the federal government. This is the same crime the corrupt FBI/DOJ alleged against Mike Flynn and used to try to destroy his and his family's life, even when they KNEW he did not willfully lie, as shown by contemporaneous LEO notes. Hunter's laptop from hell shows he knew he was lying, and it is expected that the FBI/DOJ will fully prosecute all the myriad of crimes the computer shows evidence of, including the apparent bribes and corruption related to the current president Joe Biden."
APHIS AG
aTm2004 said:

And of all the murders, bribery, stealing, and other crimes committed by Capone, he went to jail for tax evasion.

Justice in any other form is still justice.
Secolobo
AG
ABATTBQ11
AG
"We need more gun laws because we don't prosecute people for the ones we already have!"

Makes total sense
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.