Riley Gaines Ratios Olberman

7,083 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Martin Cash
TRM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love sees that moron get his head stomped in.
cevans_40
AG
That was beautiful
deddog
AG
Wait a liberal blow hard who doesn't know what he's talking about?! No way! I've never seen on on these boards either
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Captain Pablo
AG
ouch
4stringAg
AG
He's a deranged far left lunatic. Wtf was he even attacking her for? Complete loser.
bmks270
AG
Are Twitter posts no longer in chronological order? When I click a profile I see random posts from random dates.
mm98
AG
When did KO become such a lunatic loser?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
mm98 said:

When he joined MSNBC what like 20 years ago?

In reality he always has been. Just some people didn't noticed because they liked his smugness for whatever reason
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
mm98
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

mm98 said:

When he joined MSNBC what like 20 years ago?

In reality he always has been. Just some people didn't noticed because they liked his smugness for whatever reason

my last memories of him were from sportscenter, when it was in their peak years

I assumed it was Trump that put him over the edge but I guess his craziness predates 2016

FIDO*98*
AG
Transphobe is such a stupid term and it's especially ridiculous when it comes to women's sports. Riley swam against a pathetic narcissistic guy wearing a women's one piece.

Olberman is a Truthophobe
lil99chris
AG
Hey Keith...

buda91
AG
Explain "ratio'd" to an old guy like I'm a little kid. Like I'm a little kid that hasn't ever twittered before. Something out likes vs retweets?
txaggieacct85
AG
There was a time, a long time ago when I liked Keith when he did sports and before he turned into a complete liberal lunatic. He's certifiably insane
TRM
AG
Ratioed = having a much higher ratio of likes to views than the other person.

They have similar number of views on their posts, but she has like 37 times the number of likes than he does.
Jack Ruby
buda91 said:

Explain "ratio'd" to an old guy like I'm a little kid. Like I'm a little kid that hasn't ever twittered before. Something out likes vs retweets?

So you can "like" a post by giving it a thumbs up, or you can comment on a post by writing a comment. If the ratio of "likes" to "comments" is incredibly low (i.e. 1:10) you can rest assured that that particular twitter post was not well received.

Basically he got ratioed because he's a left wing nutjob and started spouting off on this, and a great number of people took exception.

I still haven't heard anything remotely as a convincing argument to support men playing in women's sports. We can spout off all the facts and medical data that's been known since humans became humans, but for the "science is real" crowd, they aren't having any of it. They can justify their absurd position for maybe 10 or 15 seconds, but when you say "Generally speaking, men are much faster, agile, stronger, taller, bigger figure, etc.", they won't have any of it and just call you a transphobe. Kinda reminds me of this meme from years back:

mjschiller
AG
Olberman is one of satan's minions.
AggDogg61
Who is Olberman?
GAC06
AG
Former sports commentator turned msnbc personality who has always been an especially shrill and abrasive liberal moron
AggieZUUL
AG
The TDS is strong with Keith.
He belongs in a zoo for the triggered.
ts5641
Wowza what a smack down! Girl's got a bright future!
Aggie4Life02
AG
Olbermann is the biggest dewsh in America.
Owlagdad
And LOL, he once dated Laura Ingram
CDUB98
AG
BWAHAHAHA

Olberman is such a bitter, pathetic loser bag of flesh.
CDUB98
AG
lil99chris said:

Hey Keith...

Perfect
Gilligan
AG
What's the context? Why is the Twitter fight?
Stupe
S
4stringAg said:

He's a deranged far left lunatic. Wtf was he even attacking her for? Complete loser.
Your first and last sentences answered your own question.
Gilligan
AG
Had to look up who she is. Not disappointed in the interweb!
Slicer97
AG
Gilligan said:

What's the context? Why is the Twitter fight?
Because Olberman is a moron who picked a fight with someone tougher than him.
Bag
AG
what a sad little man Olbermann turned out to be
P.H. Dexippus
AG
A dude who couldn't succeed at playing sports so he became a commentator, talking smack about the athletic achievements of one of the most successful female athletes in her sport ever. Keith isn't worthy to carry her jock- athletically, cerebrally or morally.
P.U.T.U
AG
Is there a feud before this with them? It's amazing how unmasculine leftist men are
Decay
AG
P.U.T.U said:

Is there a feud before this with them? It's amazing how unmasculine leftist men are

He's been trying to generate subscriptions to his podcast by being louder and leftier. Shock jock tactics, but peddling run-of-the-mill DNC propaganda. I'd be embarrassed to stoop to that level, but he doesn't have that ability.
akm91
AG
Quote:

A dude who couldn't succeed at playing sports so he became a commentator, talking smack about the athletic achievements of one of the most successful female athletes in her sport ever. Keith isn't worthy to carry her jock- athletically, cerebrally or morally.

I love what Riley's doing and is in awe of her bravery for speaking out for women's sports. However, while she's a very successful NCAA swimmer but she's nowhere close to being one of the most successful female athletes in her sport.

Success in swimming is defined by Olympic and World Championship medals (primarily Olympic ones for US swimmers). Riley hasn't made it on an Olympics team let alone win an Olympic medal.
aggiez03
AG
bmks270 said:

Are Twitter posts no longer in chronological order? When I click a profile I see random posts from random dates.
I noticed this recently too.

Is there a setting to show the newest tweets first or do you have to have an account ?

Anyone know?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.