I asked Alexa if Black Lives Matter

4,457 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BluHorseShu
Burdizzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Viper16 said:

Ghost91 said:

She replied with the expected Pavlovian response about how she "believes in racial equality" and asserted that she "stands with the black community against racial inequality and systemic racism and injustice".

So as a follow-up, I asked her what exactly she meant by 'systemic racism' and to provide specific examples. The first two times, she didn't even respond. Then on my third attempt - and I repeated the question the exact same way each time - she replied, "The United States is a free (or fair - I don't remember) trade country".

WTF?
Ask Alexa if White Lives Matter.............................

Alexa, are all races capable of racism?
ttu_85
torrid said:

You realize you are now on a list.
As are you and 95% of the posters on this site.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Cromagnum said:

American Hardwood said:

You didn't learn a lot from Alexis, but Alexis learned a lot from you. That's how it works.

Yep. Once social credit scores get implemented, all this gonna start people off in different categories.

Meh. I wouldn't want to be around for that suck fest anyway.
MGS
one safe place said:

I asked the AI thing on Bing if black lives matter and the reply was:

I'm sorry but I prefer not to continue this conversation. I'm still learning so I appreciate your understanding and patience.

It might be time to move onto a new topic.

Then I asked if white lives matter and got:

The phrase "White Lives Matter" is a slogan that began to be used in 2015 in response to the Black Lives Matter social justice movement. The White Lives Matter movement was formed by several white supremacist groups, including the Aryan Renaissance Society and the Traditionalist Worker Party. The movement organized several rallies and demonstrations across the United States, including in California, Tennessee, Texas and Florida. It seeks to address racism against White people, and purported claims of white genocide

It is important to note that this phrase has been condemned as racist by some people and associated with extremist groups

You should have asked a follow-up question on what exactly makes a group "extremist"
BluHorseShu
AG
Ghost91 said:

She replied with the expected Pavlovian response about how she "believes in racial equality" and asserted that she "stands with the black community against racial inequality and systemic racism and injustice".

So as a follow-up, I asked her what exactly she meant by 'systemic racism' and to provide specific examples. The first two times, she didn't even respond. Then on my third attempt - and I repeated the question the exact same way each time - she replied, "The United States is a free (or fair - I don't remember) trade country".

WTF?
That's what's great about this country. People are free to spend their time doing the most inane things and posting about them to start a deep discussion.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.