I asked Alexa if Black Lives Matter

4,439 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by BluHorseShu
Ghost91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
She replied with the expected Pavlovian response about how she "believes in racial equality" and asserted that she "stands with the black community against racial inequality and systemic racism and injustice".

So as a follow-up, I asked her what exactly she meant by 'systemic racism' and to provide specific examples. The first two times, she didn't even respond. Then on my third attempt - and I repeated the question the exact same way each time - she replied, "The United States is a free (or fair - I don't remember) trade country".

WTF?
Urban Ag
AG
Step 1 - unplug Alexa

Step 2 - throw Alexa in bed of pickup truck

Step 3

Four Seasons Landscaping
Look, I waste a TON of time throughout the day, but sometimes even I wonder how boring life must be to sit around doing this kind of *****
American Hardwood
AG
You didn't learn a lot from Alexa, but Alexa learned a lot from you. That's how it works.
Logos Stick
I asked ChatGPT for evidence of systemic racism and it begged the question. When I told it it begged the question, it argued it didn't. LOL
torrid
AG
You realize you are now on a list.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

Look, I waste a TON of time throughout the day, but sometimes even I wonder how boring life must be to sit around doing this kind of *****

I don't understand how people support Biden and democrats.
GeorgiAg
AG
https://www.reddit.com/r/IdiotsFightingThings/
EskimoJoe
Ask Alexa if white lives matter.
MD1993
AG
The latest definition I have heard of why something is systematic racism when you challenge someone is. Because the original laws only include white men, then by definition it is systematic. So it is a good tactic to use that the low IQ voter can drink up, but the intelligent know is 100% BS.
Ghost91
Four Seasons Landscaping said:

Meh. I was floating in my pool and the thought came to me.
Cromagnum
AG
American Hardwood said:

You didn't learn a lot from Alexis, but Alexis learned a lot from you. That's how it works.

Yep. Once social credit scores get implemented, all this gonna start people off in different categories.
Gigem314
AG
Urban Ag said:

Step 1 - unplug Alexa

Step 3

"Alexa, play 'Damn it feels good to be a gangsta'..."
Old McDonald
it's so funny (and sad) to imagine people trying to have political arguments with smart speakers and chatbots
Muy
AG
Liberals think the Constitution said that blacks are only considered 3/5ths of a white person.
TheEternalPessimist
Urban Ag said:

Step 1 - unplug Alexa

Step 3

Thats what we did.
Robert L. Peters
Only a complete fool would have Alexa in their house. We used read 1984 and couldn't imagine a world where people would have listening devices in their homes. But here we are.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
CoachtobeNamed$$$
Urban Ag said:

Step 1 - unplug Alexa

Step 3

I banged her one night.
Old McDonald
Robert L. Peters said:

Only a complete fool would have Alexa in their house. We used read 1984 and couldn't imagine a world where people would have listening devices in their homes. But here we are.
the device you wrote this post on does the same thing. even worse, because it follows you out of the house!
Robert L. Peters
Old McDonald said:

Robert L. Peters said:

the device you wrote this post on does the same thing. even worse, because it follows you out of the house!

Well, I do the best I can. I have a vpn, use brave and disable all tracking/location services. So I guess them knowing what somebody in Northern California is doing doesn't hurt me.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
TexAgs91
AG
torrid said:

Amazon is on my list
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Ag In Ok
AG
Alexa - is having a white woman be the voice of Alexa an example of systemic racism?
Logos Stick
Old McDonald said:

it's so funny (and sad) to imagine people trying to have political arguments with smart speakers and chatbots

We argue with dumbass liberals in this board. What's the difference?
Old McDonald
Logos Stick said:

Old McDonald said:

We argue with dumbass liberals in this board. What's the difference?
evidently, the robots know better than to engage with idiots. the reslibs can't help themselves.
Texas velvet maestro
but I've been wanting the government to hear me ****ing my wife for a long time now.

so glad the technology is now affordable

APHIS AG
Ghost91 said:

She replied with the expected Pavlovian response about how she "believes in racial equality" and asserted that she "stands with the black community against racial inequality and systemic racism and injustice".

So as a follow-up, I asked her what exactly she meant by 'systemic racism' and to provide specific examples. The first two times, she didn't even respond. Then on my third attempt - and I repeated the question the exact same way each time - she replied, "The United States is a free (or fair - I don't remember) trade country".

WTF?
So basically Alexa responded like the typical liberal "deer in the headlights look" would except "she" did not call you a "racist" for asking the question.
Burdizzo
AG
Just for giggles ask, "Alexa, so you work for the CIA?" and listen to the lengthy legal disclaimer.
Oyster DuPree
AG

OP
Burdizzo
AG
Alexa does the Chinese communist party profit from the counterfeit merchandise sold on Amazon?
HollywoodBQ
AG
Ag In Ok said:

Alexa - is having a white woman be the voice of Alexa an example of systemic racism?
Should ask Alexa if she speaks Jive.

one safe place
I asked the AI thing on Bing if black lives matter and the reply was:

I'm sorry but I prefer not to continue this conversation. I'm still learning so I appreciate your understanding and patience.

It might be time to move onto a new topic.

Then I asked if white lives matter and got:

The phrase "White Lives Matter" is a slogan that began to be used in 2015 in response to the Black Lives Matter social justice movement. The White Lives Matter movement was formed by several white supremacist groups, including the Aryan Renaissance Society and the Traditionalist Worker Party. The movement organized several rallies and demonstrations across the United States, including in California, Tennessee, Texas and Florida. It seeks to address racism against White people, and purported claims of white genocide

It is important to note that this phrase has been condemned as racist by some people and associated with extremist groups
FIDO*98*
AG
Robert L. Peters said:

Do you keep a phone in your pocket? Do you just chalk it up to coincidence that the advertisement you see happens to be related to a conversation you recently had?
94chem
torrid said:

You suck at human if you're not.
Matt_ag98
Ag In Ok said:

Oh damn now on another list for "assuming" Alexa's race!
Viper16
AG
Ghost91 said:

WTF?
Ask Alexa if White Lives Matter.............................
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.