Fulton County GA allowed ACLU to process absentee ballots w/o County Supervision

7,682 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by richardag
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Things that make you go hmmm.....

Quote:

BREAKING: New FOIA records reveal Fulton election officials in 2020 deputized 100s of anti-Trump Dems from ACLU, gave them power to process absentee ballot apps rec'd thru online portals & then equipped ACLU poll workers w/ iPads to cancel absentee ballots w/o county supervision

Slicer97
AG
Yes, Democrats are scum. We know.
Gigem314
AG
That's impossible, I was told that Fulton County did things by the book and the only story out of there was Trump being crazy and trying to find alternative electors.
LarryElder
But didn't' DeeSantes say the 2020 election was fair and no cheating happened.
4stringAg
AG
Most secure unbiased election ever.
Based Hiker
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Ellis Wyatt
Yeah, nothing shady here.

And Kemp and Raffensperger are totally republicans so they made sure it was legit!

People who defend this are sick.
fka ftc
Wait, I was laughed at in another thread about whether FOIA's produce anything of substance…

Anyone with a brain cell count above one knows the election was engineered to favor Biden and hurt trump, both legal and illegal engineering.
MouthBQ98
AG
And there goes the entire Georgia case. Trump did have reason to believe there was cheating…
TheEternalPessimist
Freest and Fairest elections in history!

Our resident CM Georgian and Lefties will defend the legitimacy of this election no matter what!
aggiehawg
AG
No surprise to me. Shortly after the 2020 election saw an election supervisor testify that when she went to set up for the morning, her polipad (voter roll) was not working but an observer from the ACLU said, "No problem," and pulled the full GA state voter rolls up on her laptop.

A) why was she allowed to have a laptop in the room?
B) from where did she obtain the voter rolls?
PA24
AG
Republicans are the beta party as Democrats do as they please.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Well that's sort of Kraken-ey.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
doubledog
I am sure the Fulton County DA will get right on this... LOL
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Wait a second. I was told this was the 'mOsT sEcUrE eLecTiOn EvArrrrrrr"
aggiehawg
AG
Just want to point out that Raffensperger agreed to a consent settlement with one the Abrams outfits that severely limited signature verification procedures and that settlement occurred in 2019. State legislature was kept in the dark at the time to the effective change in election laws as a consequence of that settlement.

All of that was by design.
An L of an Ag
AG
Burn it all down!
TheEternalPessimist
An L of an Ag said:

Burn it all down!
If the chicanery around elections is not stopped...... it will all go up in smoke.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
well according to some posters on this board they will only cheat if trump is the candidate. they definitely won't cheat if it's desantis or vivek. because democrats have morals and trump and his constituents are the real problem. not the actual cheaters.
Texas velvet maestro
I'm watching a live feed.

Does Fulton County Jail not have a helipad?
AgNav93
AG
And where is the republican version of the ACLU? Why aren't we getting involved in counting votes?
Ellis Wyatt
Texas velvet maestro said:

I'm watching a live feed.

Does Fulton County Jail not have a helipad?
You're watching what? A hearing on the 2020 election in Georgia?
Based Hiker
An L of an Ag said:

Burn it all down!
I am finally close to finishing up Black Sails. I am afraid that your solution is the only real answer when there are too many sides that are looking out for their own self interests. I will be curious to see if that show offers the same final outcome. We certainly seem to be headed there.
MD20/20
AG
CanyonLakeAgbu said:

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Doc Holiday was from Georgia
Cooter Brown is my designated driver.
Based Hiker
I knew someone would get the reference.
annie88
AG
Doesn't make me go hmmmm, makes me say we told them so.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
aggiehawg
AG
Gabe Sterling's own words about teaming with the ACLU, amony other and the absentee ballot portal. August 2020.

Dang it! I'm watching it now.

Let's try going to LINK and either use the rumble or try the youtube link they have there.
Burrus86
AG
No wonder Stacy Abrams insists she won.
aggiehawg
AG
At the 41 minute mark, Gabe says the new online absentee ballot portal DOES NOT have a signature match at all. Name and DL# are sufficient.
Ciboag96
Someone dig up Grant. Time to lay waste
fixer
Most secure election ever.

We are beset by Bolsheviks.
captkirk
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

And there goes the entire Georgia case. Trump did have reason to believe there was cheating…
I'd like to see the election go on trial
oh no
AG
most secure election ever, that results in 5 years of prison if you walked into building unarmed and took a selfie for being mad about it. Most secure election ever included the most egregious interference in our history, totally censoring proof of a candidate's corruption a month before the election and propagating lies about that proof to program the masses. Most secure election ever used the scamdemic to turn absentee voting into a mass-mailed ez fraud banana republic joke with insecure and hacked voter rolls, insecure ez fraud registration, insecure and unsurveilled drop boxes everywhere with no chains of custody, insecure machines with locally configurable signature verification that can be dialed down or turned off and mass-ballot adjudication. There are videos, sworn affidavits from eye witnesses, blocked windows from observers, fake water main bursts that sent observers home, duplicate batches counted discovered, it goes on and on and yet courts wouldn't hear it and the government arrests people who dare question the most secure election ever. USA is done, IMO.
oysterbayAG
AG
It's the Ballots Stupid ! If a real forensic audit was done in all the swing states, examining each Ballot for authenticity, based on election laws, it would have shown TRUMP WON ! Indoctrination by the corrupt media has convinced most people that Biden won. Propaganda works !
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.