Ken Paxton - great guy

5,745 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DD88
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No better representative we can have for this great state. What an outstanding man and husband.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/politics/ken-paxton-nate-paul-filings/269-a2834a60-4105-416c-ae93-65dd1f84c376

C@LAg
i am ok with this.

dems have been doing this at all levels for years.

glad our side is cathcing up. belatedly.
BG Knocc Out
"Great guy" and "politics" very rarely fit. That's one of the things I find refreshing about guys like Desantis, Rand Paul, Cruz, and some of the State Reps I am familiar with who are great honest clean family guys. They are far from the norm.
AgBandsman
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

No better representative we can have for this great state. What an outstanding man and husband.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/politics/ken-paxton-nate-paul-filings/269-a2834a60-4105-416c-ae93-65dd1f84c376

and this only happens on the Right. The Left are saints.
Rapier108
Still better than Biden and almost every other Democrat out there.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
TexAgs91
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

You're married to him?
Raiderjay
Sounds like he would have been a great member of the Biden family.....
Logos Stick
Uncle Nate strikes again.
Furlock Bones
AG
Paxton is a POS. Always has been. Chickens are coming home to roost
samurai_science
C@LAg said:

i am ok with this.

fightingfarmer09
Went to high school with Nate Paul.

This is an interesting political twist. He was one of the rising real estate stars in Austin for a while.

Wonder if he will be at the reunion.

I will add that the editing and sensationalism in headlines made me do a double take.

Quote:

Paxton used burner phones, secret emails and fake Uber accounts to carry on affair, friendship with Nate Paul, filings allege

For a second I thought Ken Paxton had an affair with Nate Paul.
aggrad02
AG
C@LAg said:

i am ok with this.

Dems doing it doesn't make it okay, you have a depraved sense if morality.

And this isn't even a dem vs rep issue. This is more of a depraved rep vs a more principled issue. If Paxton wasn't there another Rep would be in office.
Psycho Bunny
I thought it was a unwritten rule, once you get into politics, morality is thrown out the window.

Anyone remember Charlie "good time " Wilson. congressman of district 2. That guy knew how to party.
Robert L. Peters
He definitely does not satisfy my Buddhist values, or ****, any values. I just don't know about these corrupt ****s anymore. What's the alternative though?
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
CDUB98
AG
4 pages
3 bans
Muy
AG
Excuse me for being skeptical of the allegations.
TheEternalPessimist
Bunk Moreland said:

With "conservatives" like you..... who needs Democrats anyways?

When you find the high profile Democrats in recent times who are being held accountable for bad things they do.... let me know.

TheEternalPessimist
CDUB98 said:

4 pages
3 bans
I don't even know my ratio.

Is it important?
TheEternalPessimist
Raiderjay said:

Sounds like he would have been a great member of the Biden family.....
...except for the cocaine, strippers, baths with minors, sleeping with his deceased brother's wife, peddling influence to enrich his own family, etc etc

Other than that -- he is exactly the same. Good point there.
TheEternalPessimist
TheEternalPessimist said:

Bunk Moreland said:

When you find the high profile Democrats in recent times who are being held accountable for bad things they do.... let me know.

Here I will help you -- Anthony Weiner..... who barely got a slap on the wrist and has a show now on WABC in New York........
Bunk Moreland
TheEternalPessimist said:

Bunk Moreland said:

with hypocrites like you, who needs a functioning government and accountable politicians anyways?

When you find it inside yourself to be able to criticize wrong actions for being wrong and hold them accountable in an effort to better our state, and country...let me know.
Bunk Moreland
I knew the thread title and text of my post would do it, but I truly appreciate all the F16 usuals crawling out of their holes so quickly to crawfish for a scumbag POS like Paxton. You couldn't draw up a more expected list of responses/defenses/whataboutisms.

And these are the same people who go on other threads and talk about every person who has ever voted Democrat as if they're scum of the earth. They can't realize they're the exact same person on the opposite side of the aisle as those they work so hard to make their mortal enemy.
RogerFurlong
Maybe we shouldn't give these politicians so much power over us? You know power corrupts and all.
Im Gipper
Muy said:

Excuse me for being skeptical of the allegations.

Satire. Well done.

I'm Gipper
Aggie97
AG
fightingfarmer09 said:

This is an interesting political twist. He was one of the rising real estate stars in Austin for a while.

I will add that the editing and sensationalism in headlines made me do a double take.

Quote:

Paxton used burner phones, secret emails and fake Uber accounts to carry on affair, friendship with Nate Paul, filings allege

I doubt he will be at the reunion since last time I heard the FBI arrested him.
mosdefn14
AG
Vaston?
torrid
AG
Aggie97 said:

fightingfarmer09 said:

Quote:

I doubt he will be at the reunion since last time I heard the FBI arrested him.
Look for the guy wearing an ankle tracker.
Stive
AG
In before LDP shows up to tell us that Paxton just called him and told him everyone uses burner phones and fake Uber accounts, and that Paxton was only using the phones to contact his Christian missionary friends and the Uber account to privately visit the local orphanages where he helped feed the kids that couldn't feed themselves.

Im Gipper
Dumb post.

No picture.

I'm Gipper
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
C@LAg said:

i am ok with this.

Sad.
Aggie97
AG
Do we have a rule#1 on the supposed side chick
BoydCrowder13
What a swell guy
Texaggie7nine
I don't care about his private life. His political one is absolute dog crap, corrupt and anti liberty.
7nine
Sea Speed
AG
Cheating on your wife and presumably the mother of your children is despicable.
JonSnow
He is just a common criminal. Nothing more.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.