Two members of Congress telling a Christian to delete a Twitter post glorifying Jesus

13,498 Views | 214 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Nanomachines son
Nanomachines son
How long do you want to ignore this user?

He knew exactly what he was going to do the whole time. This is the norm though and why anyone who says anything that makes Jews angry gets cancelled forever. Unlike Christians, they don't have any issues using institutional power to control people and force capitulation.
Nanomachines son

I think it's time we as Christians did this.
CDUB98
AG
You got the money to start it? I don't.
Dies Irae
I tried to start a whites only fraternity at A&M and was almost kicked out of the corps, and this was over a decade ago.

You can have Jewish frats, black frats, but if you're white or Christian your best days are behind you in this country.
Nanomachines son

"You must believe us, we fired her for other reasons. No we can't show any documentation about it but believe us that the severe conflict of interest had no bearing on the firing of this woman who was a clear staunch pro life abolitionist."

They could show me proof and I still wouldn't believe it at this point. I hope she sues the organization hard for wrongful termination.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.