Now heat is racist... When does it stop!

6,363 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by MouthBQ98
Tanya 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Sorry, I disagree. I believe climate change is happening and it's being caused by humans.

I'm sorry to hear that.

You're worrying about something that doesn't exist.

You're spending your life in fear of something that will not happen that basically boils down to control and money. They want to control what you eat, when you drive. Where are you go. They want you dependent on the government.

This is nothing new they've been harping on this for decades, and none of their predictions have come true, nor will they.

You don't even question that Obama and Nancy Pelosi have both bought several beachfront properties. Now ask yourself, if they truly believe in climate change, why would they spend millions doing this? The answer is they wouldn't. They know it's a scam. Rules for the, not for me.

People like Steven Spielberg and Leo DiCaprio, riding around on their private jets, omitting more carbon in one plane ride, than someone will in their entire life with their car.

Not only are the Arctic caps not melting. They're actually thriving. Do a little research on Al Gore and see what a ConMan he is. And when his deadlines past, no one says anything they just reset them.

Go look at Plymouth rock, same exact, sea level edit for over 400 years. Those G2 summit photos they took last year? Look at the same photo from the 1920s, the vegetation, the seawall levels all the same. And those are just too off the top of my head.

The "green people" live in a fantasy land. They think that electric cars are going to be feasible for everyone, yet California can't even keep their electric afloat. But that's the rub. The ones in charge know it isn't feasible. Again it's about control.

There's nothing wrong with fossil fuels, they're not hurting the earth, they're from the earth.

You live your life the way you want to but you'll see in 10 to 20 years with nothing has happened. How did you were. At least I hope you will, then you'll realize how much of your life you've wasted on nothing. Some people come to see the light others are just mired in wanting to be upset and feel like victims.

Is it good to pollute less and keep trash out of our oceans and our forests? Sure no one saying don't try to make air quality in stuff better, but this idea that we're on some kind of timeline and your lifetime. Anything will happen to the Earth is pure fantasy.

Live your life, be happy and quit worrying about things you can't control.
You don't know anything about me. I love my life. I'm not persuaded by arguments like this. I prefer facts backed up with sources, and I prefer scientific theories backed up with evidence.

The facts and the science suggests that CO2 being pumped into our atmosphere is warming our planet.

So do you drive? Use A/C? Drink liquids from plastic bottles? Playing music thru speakers?
Garrelli 5000
AG
So minorities born in liberal areas (most major metropolitan areas) are impacted by the systemic racism of those liberal controlled areas. Because they can't move to liberal controlled perfect climates (CA coast, Hawaii, etc).

Makes sense. We've always said that liberals are the most racist people on the planet.

Liberals - Keeping the plantation stocked sowed since 1492.
Staff - take out the trash.
FTA 2001
FIDO*98* said:

FTA 2001 said:

Sorry, I disagree. I believe climate change is happening and it's being caused by humans.

If climate change was the result of humans, climate activists and politicians would be pushing for nuclear power. They're not because the grift is in wind/solar. All you need to do is follow the money and look at the carbon footprint of the 1%ers. They don't actually believe it, it's a scare tactic to get you to vote "D" for massive spending that is actually crushing the morons who think it's real and reversible
Nuclear Power plants costs $10 billion and take 10+ years to build. There is not a single private industry in the United States that would tolerate spending $10 billion and not getting a penny in ROI for 10+ years.

There are lots of climate scientists that are pro-nuclear, especially next gen nuclear. We need government investment in nuclear and that is where politicians disagree because nuclear is politically unpopular. No body wants a nuclear plant in their congressional district.
FTA 2001
Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

You're spending your life in fear of something that will not happen that basically boils down to control and money. They want to control what you eat, when you drive. Where are you go. They want you dependent on the government.

This is nothing new they've been harping on this for decades, and none of their predictions have come true, nor will they.

You don't even question that Obama and Nancy Pelosi have both bought several beachfront properties. Now ask yourself, if they truly believe in climate change, why would they spend millions doing this? The answer is they wouldn't. They know it's a scam. Rules for the, not for me.

People like Steven Spielberg and Leo DiCaprio, riding around on their private jets, omitting more carbon in one plane ride, than someone will in their entire life with their car.

Not only are the Arctic caps not melting. They're actually thriving. Do a little research on Al Gore and see what a ConMan he is. And when his deadlines past, no one says anything they just reset them.

Go look at Plymouth rock, same exact, sea level edit for over 400 years. Those G2 summit photos they took last year? Look at the same photo from the 1920s, the vegetation, the seawall levels all the same. And those are just too off the top of my head.

The "green people" live in a fantasy land. They think that electric cars are going to be feasible for everyone, yet California can't even keep their electric afloat. But that's the rub. The ones in charge know it isn't feasible. Again it's about control.

There's nothing wrong with fossil fuels, they're not hurting the earth, they're from the earth.

You live your life the way you want to but you'll see in 10 to 20 years with nothing has happened. How did you were. At least I hope you will, then you'll realize how much of your life you've wasted on nothing. Some people come to see the light others are just mired in wanting to be upset and feel like victims.

Is it good to pollute less and keep trash out of our oceans and our forests? Sure no one saying don't try to make air quality in stuff better, but this idea that we're on some kind of timeline and your lifetime. Anything will happen to the Earth is pure fantasy.

You don't know anything about me. I love my life. I'm not persuaded by arguments like this. I prefer facts backed up with sources, and I prefer scientific theories backed up with evidence.

The facts and the science suggests that CO2 being pumped into our atmosphere is warming our planet.

So do you drive? Use A/C? Drink liquids from plastic bottles? Playing music thru speakers?
Yes of course. I drive a plug-in Hybrid vehicle, have solar panels on my roof powering my A/C, use a reusable water bottle everyday, and I love listening to music.
FTA 2001
Garrelli 5000 said:

So minorities born in liberal areas (most major metropolitan areas) are impacted by the systemic racism of those liberal controlled areas. Because they can't move to liberal controlled perfect climates (CA coast, Hawaii, etc).

Makes sense. We've always said that liberals are the most racist people on the planet.

Why not try to engage in the discussion?
Tanya 93
FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Yes of course. I drive a plug-in Hybrid vehicle, have solar panels on my roof powering my A/C, use a reusable water bottle everyday, and I love listening to music.

So you are contributing to global climate change.

Hypocrite
FTA 2001
Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hypocrite
Why the name calling? Did I upset you?
Tanya 93
FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hypocrite

Is your electricity totally off the grid?
Why are you buying gasoline? That is destroying Gaia!!!!!

I bet you have a cellphone right?

A/C is bad for the planet, remember?
FTA 2001
Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hypocrite

It doesn't seem like you are acting in good faith here. Why not just ignore my posts if you don't want to engage respectfully?
Tanya 93
FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Hypocrite

It doesn't seem like you are acting in good faith here. Why not just ignore my posts if you don't want to engage respectfully?

Are you totally off the grid?

I grew up raised by a hippie.
We had no A/C. It was bad for the planet.
Grew most of our fruits and veggies because the transportation was bad for Mother Earth.
Hung out laundry on a clothesline.
Composted.

Having a hybrid you plug in to your home on the grid doesn't make you better than people who see the real issues with China and India when it comes to air pollution.

Or what is happening in parts of Africa as rivers and groundwater are polluted so we have smartphones.

Unless you live out in the woods, what really contributes to hotter temperatures in cities is concrete and asphalt and little greenery.

Garrelli 5000
AG
FTA 2001 said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Sorry I thought my statement was too on the clown nose but apparently not.

Quote:

"The temperature differences ... between lower-income neighborhoods, neighborhoods of color and their wealthier, whiter counterparts have pretty severe consequences," said Cate Mingoya-LaFortune of Groundwork USA, an environmental justice organization. "There are these really big consequences like death. ... But there's also ambient misery."

Why are the bolded above, both controlled by liberals (metropolitan areas vs idealic yet wildly expensive perfect climates), not blamed on...liberals....but systemic racism which is typically used as a catch-all insult to hurl at non-liberals?

You vote for this discrepancy - what are you doing to absolve of your share of the blame?
Muktheduck
FTA 2001 said:

doubledog said:

Quote:

"The temperature differences ... between lower-income neighborhoods, neighborhoods of color and their wealthier, whiter counterparts have pretty severe consequences,"

The question is "does racism drive the temperature differences" or is it poverty and culture.
No, of course racism does not drive the temperature.

It is more expensive to move to cities with better climates. Systemic racism effects poverty, which prevents poor people from moving to better climates.
That would work, but systemic racism is almost entirely pointed at whites in this country
FTA 2001
Garrelli 5000 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Quote:

"The temperature differences ... between lower-income neighborhoods, neighborhoods of color and their wealthier, whiter counterparts have pretty severe consequences," said Cate Mingoya-LaFortune of Groundwork USA, an environmental justice organization. "There are these really big consequences like death. ... But there's also ambient misery."

Why are the bolded above, both controlled by liberals (metropolitan areas vs idealic yet wildly expensive perfect climates), not blamed on...liberals....but systemic racism which is typically used as a catch-all insult to hurl at non-liberals?

You vote for this discrepancy - what are you doing to absolve of your share of the blame?
The point is for us to recognize it and find solutions to prevent it going forward. We see lots of problems in our society that need solutions. We have to figure out what the root cause of the problems are in order to solve them.

I vote for people who present solutions to those problems, and I vote against people who refuse to acknowledge that we have a problem. I don't think of this problem in terms of blame. No one person or group is responsible for this problem. I think that is unproductive.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Tell your party. The one that blames every single thing these days on racism and people that don't vote D. Typically via calling those that don't vote D racists.

The problem is has been laid out is that liberals:

A - control minority areas and keep have done nothing to fix them
B - have their utopia enclaves from which to cast stones while shouting their benevolence across the airwaves

Stop deflecting that the government which you deify is full of crooks who want nothing more than to keep you down and angry. Liberals will never admit they are to blame.
doubledog
FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

No matter how "green" you are it will not matter. China and India are the largest carbon polluters on the planet by orders of magnitude. You are pissing in the ocean and expecting the water to rise.
FTA 2001
Garrelli 5000 said:

Tell your party. The one that blames every single thing these days on racism and people that don't vote D. Typically via calling those that don't vote D racists.

The problem is has been laid out is that liberals:

A - control minority areas and keep have done nothing to fix them
B - have their utopia enclaves from which to cast stones while shouting their benevolence across the airwaves

Stop deflecting that the government which you deify is full of crooks who want nothing more than to keep you down and angry. Liberals will never admit they are to blame.
When liberals condemn racism, they aren't condemning anyone or anything except the people/systems that are racist. People/groups that are not racist should not volunteer to be part of the group that is being condemned and then get mad that they are being called racist.

I don't agree with your characterization that liberals control minority areas and refuse to fix them. The ideals that I vote for are just the opposite. I vote for policies that are intended to help people that need help. I believe that Government is needed to help resolve our countries problems. I am going to continue voting for that.
FTA 2001
doubledog said:

FTA 2001 said:

Tanya 93 said:

FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

No matter how "green" you are it will not matter. China and India are the largest carbon polluters on the planet by orders of magnitude. You are pissing in the ocean and expecting the water to rise.
China spends way way way more money per capita on green investments than the United States. They are beating us like a drum at funding and installing renewable energy.

India doesn't have the GDP to fund investments like China.

I don't have any control of what China or India do anyways. I only get to vote on and influence United States policy.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Cool. You keep voting for someone that thinks minorities aren't smart enough to use the internet, poor people are as smart as white people, and to prevent your kids going to school in a racial jungle.

I'll continue to vote for the non-racist on the ballot.
FTA 2001
Garrelli 5000 said:

Cool. You keep voting for someone that thinks minorities aren't smart enough to use the internet, poor people are as smart as white people, and to prevent your kids going to school in a racial jungle.

Who is the non-racist on the ballot?
jefe95
AG
Is it racist because it's hot in the summer in the south? The red states?

Will it also be racists when it's 2 degrees in NY and Chicago?
Garrelli 5000
AG
FTA 2001 said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Clearly you're done ~engaging in conversation~.
FTA 2001
Garrelli 5000 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Clearly you're done ~engaging in conversation~.
I just want to compare Joe Biden to whoever you are thinking of.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
FTA 2001 said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

Quote:

The point is for us to recognize it and find solutions to prevent it going forward. We see lots of problems in our society that need solutions. We have to figure out what the root cause of the problems are in order to solve them.

I vote for people who present solutions to those problems, and I vote against people who refuse to acknowledge that we have a problem. I don't think of this problem in terms of blame. No one person or group is responsible for this problem. I think that is unproductive.

If you vote democrat then no, you do not vote for people that present viable, cost effective solutions. You are voting for people that are in on the grift. Trying to force us off of fossil fuels is not a solution. A real green solution would be figuring out a way to make the I.C.E. cleaner and more efficient without making it too expensive. A real green solution would be figuring out how to capture all of that natural gas that is constantly being burned off from flares at oil wells. A real green solution would be figuring out how to prevent fertalizer runoff into the Mississippi River which would in turn stop the dead zone in the Northern Gulf of Mexico from happening. A real green solution is getting people to take pride in and clean up their communities and the streams around them. A real green solution would be getting our filthy highways cleaned up. Democrats don't look for any of those types of solutions. They look for solutions that cost taxpayers a bunch of money and are never efficient.
Muy
AG
Useful idiots will believe the whites are keeping blacks out of overpriced coffee shops.
samurai_science
FTA 2001 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

FTA 2001 said:

doubledog said:

Quote:

"The temperature differences ... between lower-income neighborhoods, neighborhoods of color and their wealthier, whiter counterparts have pretty severe consequences,"

The question is "does racism drive the temperature differences" or is it poverty and culture.

It is more expensive to move to cities with better climates. Systemic racism effects poverty, which prevents poor people from moving to better climates.
That's not systemic racism. What you have described is supply and demand.
You are half correct. The limited supply of good weather cities is overpowered by the demand to live there, which makes those cities expensive to live in.

Some Americans face uphill battles to get out of high poverty, high crime cities with bad weather through no fault of their own except they were born in high poverty, high crime cities with bad weather.

The piece you are missing is that minorities are far more likely to be born in high poverty, high crime cities with terrible weather.

A minority born in Jackson, MS is going to have a much harder time pulling themselves up by their bootstraps compared to a minority born in San Diego, CA.
"poverty" what a joke, I guess you don't see how 99% of the rest of the world lives? The "impoverished" here are basically kings compared to the rest of the world.

samurai_science
FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I'm sorry to hear that.

So what? Also why do you ignore the facts and science that disagrees with your "theory"?

Definitely Not A Cop
AG
FTA 2001 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

FTA 2001 said:

doubledog said:

Quote:

You are half correct. The limited supply of good weather cities is overpowered by the demand to live there, which makes those cities expensive to live in.

Some Americans face uphill battles to get out of high poverty, high crime cities with bad weather through no fault of their own except they were born in high poverty, high crime cities with bad weather.

The piece you are missing is that minorities are far more likely to be born in high poverty, high crime cities with terrible weather.

A minority born in Jackson, MS is going to have a much harder time pulling themselves up by their bootstraps compared to a minority born in San Diego, CA.

So you agree, race has nothing to do with it.
samurai_science
Definitely Not A Cop said:

FTA 2001 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

FTA 2001 said:

doubledog said:

Quote:

Correct, a black man coming from Africa must have no chance! Oh wait..

An Asian from Vietnam or a Cuban must have no chance! Oh wait..

So many racial groups do better than American born blacks and even some whites yet the smooth brains only see what Hollywood tells them.
samurai_science
Definitely Not A Cop said:

FTA 2001 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

FTA 2001 said:

doubledog said:

Quote:

We have found the problem:

FIDO*98*
AG
FTA 2001 said:

FIDO*98* said:

FTA 2001 said:

If climate change was the result of humans, climate activists and politicians would be pushing for nuclear power. They're not because the grift is in wind/solar. All you need to do is follow the money and look at the carbon footprint of the 1%ers. They don't actually believe it, it's a scare tactic to get you to vote "D" for massive spending that is actually crushing the morons who think it's real and reversible
Nuclear Power plants costs $10 billion and take 10+ years to build. There is not a single private industry in the United States that would tolerate spending $10 billion and not getting a penny in ROI for 10+ years.

There are lots of climate scientists that are pro-nuclear, especially next gen nuclear. We need government investment in nuclear and that is where politicians disagree because nuclear is politically unpopular. No body wants a nuclear plant in their congressional district.

You literally made my point. If they were truly for clean energy due to 'man made climate change' they would be pushing for it and subsidizing it. Those solar panels on your house and solar farms have a tremendously negative impact on the environment. Those windmills destroying the landscape are environmental disasters as well. Molten salt nuclear cost a fraction of what traditional reactors cost and in Texas especially we would be building natural gas plants
jokershady
AG
Isn't something to the tune of 25% of the US population is black? Therefore doesn't that mean there's going to be sectors of the workforce and other areas where blacks are a minority just due to our population?

Or hey…..the NFL and NBA is racist because there's not enough whites on NBA teams and not enough white running backs and DEFINITELY not enough black punters….

Get it together y'all!
BonfireNerd04
If the disparity because of the urban heat island effect, shouldn't the argument be that concrete is racist?
BonfireNerd04
jokershady said:

Isn't something to the tune of 25% of the US population is black?
More like 12%.
Smittyfubar
AG
I don't if heat is racist, but the sun is. It burns the hell out of white people but not so much black people. That's like super racist.
annie88
AG
Muktheduck said:

FTA 2001 said:

doubledog said:

Quote:

That would work, but systemic racism is almost entirely pointed at whites in this country

Remember, whites are the only ones to ever participate in slavery as well.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.