If Trump is the 2024 nominee and loses, will he try to overthrow the election?

4,376 Views | 93 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ts5641
FTA 2001
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BadMoonRisin said:

FTA 2001 said:

I don't find your source credible and your meme shows that you are not debating in good faith.
Watch the video bro. Its literally a video. Tell me what you think happened?
I already did.
FTA 2001
annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

I don't find your source credible and your meme shows that you are not debating in good faith.

Translation, you're losing your ridiculous argument and throwing a tantrum.

Are you putting your hands over your ears stamping your feet and saying no no no no no no no no no?

Look at your little hours worth of scrimmages, and then compare it to this, which is just a smattering of what happened.

This meme refers to the Jason Aldean issue, but the images are real. The videos were real.

Lady, I just posted a link showing you that over 10,000 people got arrested for rioting in 2020. I am against any rioting.

Also, the Jason Aldean video was found to have used news footage from outside the United States. It doesn't really matter though because riots definitely happened. They were very bad and condemned.

I'm not going to interact with users who use ugly memes to troll me. If y'all want to have a respectful discussion using sound arguments and providing links to the facts you are asserting then I'm happy to participate.
No Spin Ag
nortex97 said:

No Spin Ag said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Why isnt hillary being indicted for her actions? her campaign was the source of the crossfire hurricane investigation, the illegal wire tapping of her political opponent. Or deleting emails that were subpoenaed? Or destroying cell phones with hammers?

Orders of magnitude worse than the laughable junk that Trump is indicted for.

You should be asking, "lock her up! Lock her up!" Trump. I believe he was president right after the deleting of emails.
Let's not leave out Ms. Abrams, another Georgian election denier extraordinaire.

But was she recorded asking for votes to be found.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Michael78
BadMoonRisin said:

FTA 2001 said:

BadMoonRisin said:

There was literally a guy on security camera waving to the people watching to open the magnetically locked doors to let people in.
You invented that explanation to support your pre-determined theory.

The man you are referring to is looking up at a balcony with rioters.
DEBOONKED!

https://headlineusa.com/video-proves-capitol-doors-opened-from-inside-during-jan-6-protest/

Watch the video yourself, genius.

He tries to open the door 3 times, on both sides. Doesnt work. Looks up, points to door. Magically, 5 seconds later the door opens just fine. Did the "rioters" up on the balcony open it up for them?

What do you think happened?
Most likely he was trying to tell someone he couldn't open it and they said "try pushing not pulling". Not sure if this video of them body slamming an officer trying to stop them from coming in supports your theory anyway.
Ags77
AG
This thread started about what would Trump do if he loses again in 2024 ?
FTA 2001
Donald Trump is being indicted for his actions not his speech.
2040huck
lb3 said:

FTA 2001 said:

lb3 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Honest question: Are you trolling?

Not at all. I remember watching it live. It was all very orderly and polite when the Capital police opened the doors and allowed the protesters in. It was only after the fed instigators cranked things up that you got scenes like you posted.

You know these videos don't erase the photos, correct?

Are you claiming the video and photos of the rioters being very violent before they were walking around the capial did not happen?

I'm not saying they didn't happen. I'm saying but for the instigators planted in the crowd, they would not have happened.
Damn son. You have it bad
lb3
AG
FTA 2001 said:

lb3 said:

FTA 2001 said:

lb3 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Not at all. I remember watching it live. It was all very orderly and polite when the Capital police opened the doors and allowed the protesters in. It was only after the fed instigators cranked things up that you got scenes like you posted.

Are you claiming the video and photos of the rioters being very violent before they were walking around the capial did not happen?

I'm not saying they didn't happen. I'm saying but for the instigators planted in the crowd, they would not have happened.
Are Trump Supporters the instigators in your theory?
Paid Fed informants.
fooz
It doesn't matter who wins the nominee. The left will rig it again like last time.
Retired FBI Agent
annie88 said:

You were trying way too hard to defend bull*****

https://x.com/dc_draino/status/1691261267246247936?s=46&t=A8niYUEA5wJSePupKLEPlg

Never forget - President Trump was leading Biden by 160,000+ votes on election night

Then a "water pipe burst" forcing GOP poll watchers out of the Atlanta counting center while Democrat criminals pulled out suitcases of ballots & ran them through the machines for hours unsupervised

Georgia was somehow the only state to turn blue in the entire Bible Belt.

Not to derail your derail but ...

If you and DC Draino are tasked with helping Trump assemble his new report, your recycled claims should at least be accurate:

The water pipe leak / overflowed urinal at the arena was on Election Day (Nov 3) at 6am and reported fixed by 8am. No middle of the night spooky urinal explosions.

No evidence shows anyone was forced to leave or asked to leave by election officials. The "suitcases" were ballot containers. Election workers were caught passing a breath mint to each other on camera. That video has been recycled for 3 years and the entire footage scoured.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/smoking-gun-video-now-evidence-against-trump/J6ORVROLMRBPZHK2DYALIZJ624/
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
Secolobo
AG
This thread proves there's lots of bananas in this republic…
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
shiftyandquick said:

I think MAGA ought to make their predictions now about what they expect Trump to do if he loses the election, and are they okay with that.
I think America ought to make their predictions now about what they expect Americans to do if another election is stolen, and are they okay with that.
FTA 2001
lb3 said:

FTA 2001 said:

lb3 said:

FTA 2001 said:

lb3 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Are Trump Supporters the instigators in your theory?
Paid Fed informants.
You believe paid fed informants incited thousands of Trump supporters to break into the Capitol?

How many fed informants do you think would be needed to pull something like off? Is it possible that they would all keep their mouths shut through all of this? Secrets are very hard to keep in Washington DC. Information is currency there.
nortex97
AG
FTA 2001 said:

Fact check: false.
BlitzBrother
STUPID !
annie88
AG
FTA 2001 said:

annie88 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Translation, you're losing your ridiculous argument and throwing a tantrum.

Are you putting your hands over your ears stamping your feet and saying no no no no no no no no no?

Look at your little hours worth of scrimmages, and then compare it to this, which is just a smattering of what happened.

This meme refers to the Jason Aldean issue, but the images are real. The videos were real.

Lady, I just posted a link showing you that over 10,000 people got arrested for rioting in 2020. I am against any rioting.

Also, the Jason Aldean video was found to have used news footage from outside the United States. It doesn't really matter though because riots definitely happened. They were very bad and condemned.

I'm not going to interact with users who use ugly memes to troll me. If y'all want to have a respectful discussion using sound arguments and providing links to the facts you are asserting then I'm happy to participate.
J6 wasn't a riot. Good grief.

A few idiots and some scuffles and they get YEARS! Trespassing and misdemeanor assaults, that's all.

Our idiot press and vp actually supported and donated to bail for BLM and Antifa thugs who stole, burned assaulted to injury and murdered, very few of which got any time and if they did, very little.

Open your damn eyes.
annie88
AG
nortex97 said:

FTA 2001 said:

Fact check: false.
His fantasy land is quite amusing.

Kind of like Alice in Wonderland.
annie88
AG
annie88
AG
Quote:

was found to have used news footage from outside the United States.
And?

Don't try any of that **** in a small town.

Now you're upset because it wasn't just Antifa and BLM?

Holy cow.
oh no
AG
They hate America so much, they don't even know what they're arguing sometimes. As long as it's extra destructive and divisive to help advance the sickle and hammer, they don't care.
ShaggySLC
fka ftc said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Jeez, some you need jerking material way too much.
They look elsewhere when this is what they have as leftist jerking material...

An Ag that graduated in 77 and one in Georgia
Ryan the Temp
AG
JB99 said:

He'll whine incessantly and his loser acolytes will shower him with donations again.
I ended up on a Trump email list and between the election and January 6th I received more than 600 fundraising solicitations - sometimes almost 30 in a single day.
ShaggySLC
Ryan the Temp said:

JB99 said:

He'll whine incessantly and his loser acolytes will shower him with donations again.
I ended up on a Trump email list and between the election and January 6th I received more than 600 fundraising solicitations - sometimes almost 30 in a single day.
Does he match those donations?
ts5641
He'll be in jail so probably not.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.