Harry's Razors Next for BudLight Boycott

6,098 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Burnsey
XXXVII
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Be a real man and grow a beard. Now you do not have to concern yourself with the wokeness of razor companies.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
BQ_90
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

BQ_90 said:

Artimus Gordon said:

Tried Harry's razors and found them to be NWAS, long ago.
i did too pre covid beard. I kept getting ingrown hairs.

switch back to disposable gilletes

Pretty sure gilette is woke as **** too. Can't get away from that ****
I was talking more about the quality of harry's razors.
Fireman
AG
Did not know about Harry's being woke. Cancelled recurring shipment today. Thanks!
cupcakesprinkles
AG
I've been using Dorco Razors for years:
https://dorcousa.com/index.php

You can get a handle and 10 cartridges for less than $25.
usmcbrooks
Psycho Bunny said:

Be a real man and shave with a Bowie Knife

kubiak03
AG
I dumped Harry's last time around while still having a ton razors left. Tried out the original Jeremy's and they were pretty sub par and didn't have an edge/end blade.

They have an edge trimmer now and I think have worked on the blades. I've still got to go through a few more old Harry's blades but will give Jeremy's a try again.
AgCat93
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Shave like a man.

This with no lather. You'll be a man like never before.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Luckily they didn't show that dude shaving his vagina.
Urban Ag
AG
NASAg03 said:

Let's make it happen.

The alternate after Harry's went woke and DailyWire stopped advertising for them.

https://ihateharrys.com

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ben-shapiro-matt-walsh-torch-woke-razor-brand-for-glorifying-mutilation-and-sterilization
the three beta dorks in that shot are more than enough reason to not buy their product.

Harry's Ravors - enjoy date night with a clean shave, and by that we mean, while your wife is on a date with a guy from work

sanitariex
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

Merkur safety razor

+

Feather safety razor blade pack

= shave for years without supporting trans politics at a fraction of a subscription service

I started down this path about ten years ago and could not be happier! I have a beard that's super prone to ingrown hairs, and since switching to double edge razors, have had no issue.

A year ago I did a deep dive and invested in a much better quality razor for home, and took the Merkur to work. Went with a RazoRock GameChanger in 0.68 Open Comb for that every three day shave, and grabbed a 0.84 closed comb for an every day shave. With the barbershop handle, just a beautiful razor and such a great experience shaving with it.

https://www.italianbarber.com/products/razorock-game-changer-open-comb-68-safety-razor

https://www.italianbarber.com/products/razorock-game-changer-84-p-base-plate?variant=12425491578970

P.H. Dexippus
AG
I may have to check that out. I have a Merkur 37C (slant) which is pretty a aggressive, but it does clog rather easily. I have gotten lazy, but definitely get a better shave when I put in the time to do a hot lather instead of foam.
HtownAg92
AG
What did Dollar Shave Club do?

I shave in the shower and if I'm on the road, will do it blind, so I don't have time or ability to go through that safety razor routine. So I want to keep using Dollar.
oh no
AG
Time to grow a gnarly unkempt beard?
Shoefly!
AG
usmcbrooks said:

Shave like a man.

Sheesh! I might slit my own throat!
ConstructionAg01
AG
Dorco is a better razor than Harry's, Dollar Shave, or Amazon's brand. If you don't want to go with a safety razor, check them out. If you want a very forgiving safety razor, try Henson Shaving.
TheEternalPessimist
Martin Q. Blank said:

SquareOne07 said:

What the **** is wrong with these people?

Let's make a shaving razor and piss off the people who shave and use our product

Let's make a beer and piss off the people who drink our beer

Let's make a shopping place for moms and piss off moms who shop at our stores

Why do they keep doing this to themselves?
The only other time you can do this is within religion. Which is what this is. They're on a mission and you're the indigenous tribe that needs to be converted.
If I am the Native population, then that means that my position is the only legitimate one.... using their standards of course.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Shoefly! said:

usmcbrooks said:

Shave like a man.

Sheesh! I might slit my own throat!
In reply to
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

Merkur safety razor

+

= shave for years without supporting trans politics at a fraction of a subscription service

Exercise caution when choosing this path, especially if you're prone to adopting new hobbies. There's a possibility of accumulating an assortment of unnecessary soaps, creams, and aftershave products.
TX04Aggie
AG
Gutfeld sometimes has a guy on his show that has a razor company and I always mean to look it up and give them a try. Will do some digging and find it.
FTAC2011
AG
How has no one suggested Jeremysrazors.com? Or did I miss it lol

12Power
I am a former Dorco customer. Stopped because I am pretty sure Amazon bought them. They are not as good as they used to be.
AggieVictor10
AG
I'll try shaving with a knife i forged a couple years ago, i guess.
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
Muy
AG
NASAg03 said:

Let's make it happen.

The alternate after Harry's went woke and DailyWire stopped advertising for them.

https://ihateharrys.com

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ben-shapiro-matt-walsh-torch-woke-razor-brand-for-glorifying-mutilation-and-sterilization

I don't know if this will hurt them. You have to be a stupid soy boy to buy their products already.
4stringAg
AG

Trajan88
AG
Western Razor Co.

Owner, David Angelo.

He's pretty good guest on Gutfeld... dry sense of humor. Believe he is a comedian.

.https://westernrazor.com/
NOBEVO
AG
Harry's was celebrating Pride Month three years ago; and bragging about it.
Trajan88
AG
Double-edge razors and the variety of shaving soaps options is like going down a rabbit hole.

The YouTube vids on this market are in-sane, endless.

I have a Made in America Timeless brand double-edge safety razor with a .95 gap ... loaded with Feather blades.

3 packs of those Feather blades (10 count/pack) will last me way over a year (daily shaver).

Once one goes double-edge safety razor, you'll never go back.
91AggieLawyer
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

Merkur safety razor

+

Would love to. Have 2 different brands. Neither work very well. They don't shave very close and are terrible at getting under the nose. Even if these two things weren't a problem, the blades dull very quickly (I've tried several brands) and have to be changed out about twice a week. Plus doing things like shaving in sensitive areas (not on the face) is a definite no-go.

Unfortunately, Gillette is really the only game in town.
Burnsey
AG
Rapier108 said:

Harry's has been ultra woke for a long time so this isn't anything new.
Wtf does that have to do with it?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.