Harry's Razors Next for BudLight Boycott

6,085 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Burnsey
NASAg03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Let's make it happen.

The alternate after Harry's went woke and DailyWire stopped advertising for them.

https://ihateharrys.com

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ben-shapiro-matt-walsh-torch-woke-razor-brand-for-glorifying-mutilation-and-sterilization
Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Rapier108
Harry's has been ultra woke for a long time so this isn't anything new.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Logos Stick
I dropped them long ago because of wokeness. Sad thing is, Gillette, Dollar Shave etc is not much better.
Krombopulos Michael
Easy enough. never bought them before. guess I won't start now.....
Robert L. Peters
OP's link has a bare chested female in it.

Staff?

Staff?
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
SquareOne07
AG
What the **** is wrong with these people?

Let's make a shaving razor and piss off the people who shave and use our product

Let's make a beer and piss off the people who drink our beer

Let's make a shopping place for moms and piss off moms who shop at our stores

Why do they keep doing this to themselves?
Serious Lee
Quote:

He calls dads "non-birthing parents" and moms "birthing parents"
try that in a small town
P.H. Dexippus
AG

Merkur safety razor

+

Feather safety razor blade pack

= shave for years without supporting trans politics at a fraction of a subscription service
NASAg03
Logos Stick said:

I dropped them long ago because of wokeness. Sad thing is, Gillette, Dollar Shave etc is not much better.
I'm a big fan of Bic's 3-blade razor and it's cheaper than all three.

https://www.amazon.com/BIC-Hybrid-Comfort-Disposable-12-Count/dp/B00VBUYGNA/ref=sr_1_3?crid=RBJT2ROV3SMZ&keywords=bic%2B3%2Bblade%2Brazors%2Bfor%2Bmen&qid=1691431038&sprefix=bic%2B3%2Caps%2C148&sr=8-3&th=1

Mike Shaw - Class of '03
Viper16
AG

These will work just fine, and a lot cheaper!
Squadron7
AG
Sounds like this wanker needed a non-birthing parent role model in his life.
AgNav93
AG
Man, I wished I actually used some of these companies so I can boycott them, but, sadly I don't.
Logos Stick
NASAg03 said:

Logos Stick said:

I'm a big fan of Bic's 3-blade razor and it's cheaper than all three.

https://www.amazon.com/BIC-Hybrid-Comfort-Disposable-12-Count/dp/B00VBUYGNA/ref=sr_1_3?crid=RBJT2ROV3SMZ&keywords=bic%2B3%2Bblade%2Brazors%2Bfor%2Bmen&qid=1691431038&sprefix=bic%2B3%2Caps%2C148&sr=8-3&th=1

Thanks. I might give them a try. I switched back in the day from Harry's to Gillette. Lesser of the wokes, I suppose.
TxTarpon
Dollar Shave Club > Harry's
usmcbrooks
Shave like a man.

SquareOne07
AG
Just get a safety razor and buy some bulk pack of blades for super cheap.

I'm pretty sure I'm never going to need to buy more blades for the rest of my life.

Gonna get a much closer shave than anything else too.
captkirk
AG
SquareOne07 said:

Let's make a shaving razor and piss off the people who shave and use our product

ESG
Goose06
AG
Same people who founded Harry's also founded Warby Parker so might as well cancel both
AgBQ-00
AG
I used to see the elites in dystopian future movies in the crazy outfits and accoutrement and laugh that there is no way society would ever get like that. And now I look around at the mainstream of the left and shake my head and wonder what the hell happened to make them go effing bat **** crazy??!!??
P.H. Dexippus
AG
ESG plays a role, but I think it is because they have been hiring increasingly-woke college grads for the past decade for marketing departments Those people think they need to chase the woke trends for $$$ and that their job is moralizing on values to their customers. And since the politicians, media, industry insiders and new job hires praise them, it's a self-fulfilling feedback loop.
Crocker91
AG
I guess the hubs and I will have to switch to Jeremy's Razors. Why do the leftists have to make everything so f'ing hard? Can't they just leave well enough alone?
Artimus Gordon
AG
Tried Harry's razors and found them to be NWAS, long ago.
Stressboy
AG
What has dollar have done? I've been considering switching just based on the product but more motivation and I'll make the move.
BQ_90
AG
Artimus Gordon said:

i did too pre covid beard. I kept getting ingrown hairs.

switch back to disposable gilletes
AggieVictor10
AG
BQ_90 said:

Artimus Gordon said:

i did too pre covid beard. I kept getting ingrown hairs.

switch back to disposable gilletes

Pretty sure gilette is woke as **** too. Can't get away from that ****
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
Gilligan
AG
Goose06 said:

Same people who founded Harry's also founded Warby Parker so might as well cancel both
Crap! I bought one of Jeremy's razors and it honestly sucks. Dropped Gillette and Harry's now Warby Parker.

Why can't companies just keep politics and social bologna out of making a good product and just run the business?
Goose06
AG
Stop shaving? Get lasic instead of wearing glasses? Ha, I don't know. Luckily I don't need glasses (yet). I do know the guy in the center of that video sitting next to the guy talking and he is on the board still at Warby Parker.
BaileyAg
AG
Warby-Parker

I see them advertising a lot more recently. Hoping that means their biz is suffering
Easy 8
**** your troon shaver, Harry

Eliminatus
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

Merkur safety razor

+

Feather safety razor blade pack

= shave for years without supporting trans politics at a fraction of a subscription service

I legitimately have no idea why this is not more of a thing. I decided to buy a 1000 count mix of Feathers and Derby's about 15 years ago. I don't even think I have used a third of them yet. And I know I have given some away and even lost a few I think. Cost like $20 to my door. I use a knock off travel safety handle from India that works like a champ that cost about another $20.

It's not even hard to do. I hack at my face just as badly as I ever did with the disposable razors and still have only ever nicked myself about twice (both were feathers). I don't even use shaving soap most of the time.

This is the way folks. I'm telling ya.
TheCurl84
AG
It's gonna hurt me to continue never buying Harry's products.

Okay, it won't hurt me.
YouBet
AG
I've proudly always used an electric Norelco.

In doing so, Im supporting the environment by using electricity.

The rest of you are choosing to shave your faces like your white supremacist forefathers who used those same razors to disproportionately murder blacks and the low income.

Embarrassing and all of you should be ashamed.
Martin Q. Blank
SquareOne07 said:

The only other time you can do this is within religion. Which is what this is. They're on a mission and you're the indigenous tribe that needs to be converted.
Krazykat
AG
I just buy the HEB knockoff razors. Works fine for me.
Psycho Bunny
Be a real man and shave with a Bowie Knife

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.