Scott Ritter - Ukrainian War depleting US Military munitions to critically low level?

1,739 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by J. Walter Weatherman
TheEternalPessimist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For those of you in with military background...... I would like to get your take on this.

Ritter, during his regular recurring segment on Redacted w/ Clayton Morris indicated a few things:

1) Ukraine itself is critically low on munitions to continue the war and is running out of manpower.
2) US Military munitions are at a critically low mass -- this apparently includes bullets and things like stinger missiles. Ritter suggests that we are NOT prepared for our own defense here.

Would love to get other's take on this.

Link to the interview segment is within Rumble here at the 37:28 mark through the 60:00 mark.
https://rumble.com/v30scru-putin-readies-massive-offensive-scott-ritter-reports....html

captkirk
AG
China:

Teslag
AG
So we just outright quoting convicted pedophiles and Russian puppets like Scott Ritter now?
TheEternalPessimist
Teslag said:

So we just outright quoting convicted pedophiles and Russian puppets like Scott Ritter now?
So everyone who criticizes this war is a Russian puppet and a pedophile. Where have I seen this playbook.....

..... oh yeah.... from every neo-con here and every leftist on Twitter.
TheEternalPessimist
Teslag said:

There is no way you even took the time to watch even 10 minutes of the video .....

YouBet
AG
1). This has been known for a few weeks and has been reported by other MSM outlets.
2). No idea if this is true and I have no insight into this.
lb3
AG
Ritter works for Russia Today news service. I wouldn't take anything he says as anything other than Russian State propaganda.
DrEvazanPhD
Teslag said:

Didnt' Biden just say we were low on stuff on national television? Although i guess he's a chinese puppet.
Teslag
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Teslag said:

So everyone who criticizes this war is a Russian puppet and a pedophile. Where have I seen this playbook.....

Scott Ritter spent a year and a half in prison for exposing himself undercover officers posing as minors online, and tried to lure them for sexual meetings.

Following that, after he was released from prison, he took up residence in Russia, became a contributor to Russian state media outlets, and went on a tour to 16 Russian cities promoting books critical of the west and echoing all policy points of the Russian federation.
J. Walter Weatherman

Teslag said:

Not everyone, but yes Ritter is literally a convicted pedophile and is paid by Russia to push their propaganda.
TheEternalPessimist
Many of you are going after Ritter himself.....

.... I am asking if there is truth in his claims....... especially considering that even mainstream sources have reported we are low on ammo too.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Scott Ritter is one of the most biased "sources" out there with a long history as a paid Russian shill. I don't doubt we've used a lot of our stocks, but I'd take anything he says with an entire shaker of salt. I think it's more likely he's seen this as a trending topic and decided put out his own "take," but it's doubtful he knows anything about anything.

ETA This is a guy who celebrated the Russian invasion and spent months predicting an imminent Ukrainian defeat. When they were posted out of the north, he suddenly changed his tune to it being a brilliant feint. The guy has been dead wrong in just about everything.
Teslag
AG
No, there's no truth. We have given a lot of our excess weapons to Ukraine but we maintain redline stocks for critical weapons and these will not be sent to anyone for any reason.
Manhattan

.... I am asking if there is truth in his claims....... especially considering that even mainstream sources have reported we are low on ammo too.

When you are convicted of what he has been, ad homs are okay.
Teslag
AG
I'm also a logistics warrant officer in the Army Reserve and train units across the country in GCSS, which is the Army's inventory management software/database. I've never diddled little girls or appeared on Russia Today pimping Putin's policy so you'll have to forgive me if I don't appear credible.
joe crombie
Teslag said:

Really. This dude is trash. He is into little kids, like his paymaster putin.

Quote:

In this case, ritter is literally a pedophile and putin puppet. If you want valid war criticism, he is not the hill you want to die on.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i do not have a military background. i do not put a lot of faith in scott ritters opinion

but here is what i do know. the turd in the white house and his controllers are globalist pigs. they are trying to destroy america and all that she once stood for to usher in their one world wet dream. so if you are asking is it possible we are low on munitions and is that bad the answer is most likely yes. what has this administration done to make you believe this would not indeed be the case. sometimes you just know without having to wait for media confirmation.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Teslag said:

Teslag said:

Scott Ritter spent a year and a half in prison for exposing himself undercover officers posing as minors online, and tried to lure them for sexual meetings.

Following that, after he was released from prison, he took up residence in Russia, became a contributor to Russian state media outlets, and went on a tour to 16 Russian cities promoting books critical of the west and echoing all policy points of the Russian federation.

What he should have done is move to Russia first so he could claim that the charges and arrest were just a political plot by the "elites" to shut him up.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
GAC06
AG
The best part about these threads is the complete lack of introspection. Why am I getting my information from a literal Russian propaganda outlet?
Loco84
AG
GAC06 said:

The best part about these threads is the complete lack of introspection. Why am I getting my information from a literal Russian propaganda outlet?
It's all propaganda whether it's Russian state media or American state media (aka American Mainstream Media). We no longer have an independent press.
TheEternalPessimist
Manhattan said:

When you are convicted of what he has been, ad homs are okay.
Manhattan -- that's rich coming from a supporter of the party of groomers including "President" Sniffy McChildsniffer
Teslag
AG
Loco84 said:

GAC06 said:

It's all propaganda whether it's Russian state media or American state media (aka American Mainstream Media). We no longer have an independent press.
There is a chasm of difference between the morons at MSNBC, Wapo, NY Times, etc and the official Russian state media outlets. I get the Michelle Obama'esque tantrum of "America Bad" is all the rage on this board now, but he Russian state media machine is a well oiled operation going back 100 years. There is no comparison here.
Faustus

Teslag said:

So everyone who criticizes this war is a Russian puppet and a pedophile. Where have I seen this playbook......

Quote:

Manhattan -- that's rich coming from a supporter of the party of groomers including "President" Sniffy McChildsniffer.
Ags4DaWin
I was told the concern over bullets was silly on the several other threads.

Jeez it sucks being right.

Every. Single. Time.
Street Fighter
AG
Teslag said:

Loco84 said:

GAC06 said:

There is a chasm of difference between the morons at MSNBC, Wapo, NY Times, etc and the official Russian state media outlets. I get the Michelle Obama'esque tantrum of "America Bad" is all the rage on this board now, but he Russian state media machine is a well oiled operation going back 100 years. There is no comparison here.
Oh there's a comparison alright, the US MSM is NO different than any other propaganda machine.
J. Walter Weatherman
Ags4DaWin said:

I was told the concern over bullets was silly on the several other threads.

Jeez it sucks being right.

Every. Single. Time.

Because a convicted pedophile who is literally paid by Russia said so?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.