Hottest Recorded Day

6,925 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by tk for tu juan
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In how long???

The chick is a piece of work.
45-70Ag
AG
Written record for recorded temps goes back what, maybe 200 years?
ShaggySLC
Can confirm that construction went on as usual, a few extra breaks though. Roofs got roofed and yards got mowed. Can't do that in the snow.
ttu_85
45-70Ag said:

Anything remotely reliable is since 1895. These people are full of crap.
Loyalty
AG
She is an idiot. SMH.
C@LAg
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Climate religionists are so darn stupid.
BadMoonRisin
AG
comment section bending her over like they were her brother.
FCBlitz
I am beginning to believe that ignoring these folks is really the best tactic. If no one is arguing with the left they are not in the news as much.

What we are seeing is the predictable over hype of weather. Any type of weather. If it rains…,,,OMG IT IS HEAVY DOWNPOURS. Hot is OMG hotter that everft
WoMD
About 10 degrees cooler than this point last year in Boise. I'll take it over 105, thanks.

What's this? You mean temperature and weather fluctuates year to year…? Color me confused by this whole science concept.
DrEvazanPhD
I'm not taking scientific advice from someone who ****ed her brother
C@LAg

ALL US TEXANS GONNA DIE

i saw this crap going around yesrterday.

Most recent days in the south Texas borderlands, the wet bulb temperature hits 92-93 at this time of dayclose to fatal levels.

Wikipedia: "A reading of 95 F… is considered the theoretical human survivability limit for up to 6 hours of exposure."

Old Sarge
AG
zephyr88 said:

In how long???

And we just need one extra large magnifying glass about 6 ft. above her head, and POOF, she's gone.
"Green" is the new RED.
deddog
AG

And the only way to save us, is to give up your rights, and give more money to the government
BaileyAg
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

comment section bending her over like they were her brother.
TAMUallen
AG
We started accurately measuring the globe when?

Oh never.

There's areas of west texas the size of states that don't have accurate temperatures being measured you dumb liberal ****s!
Maroon Dawn
AG
If only we had listened and given them even more of our tax money so they could have built the Global Thermostat and set it for "Perfect Forever"

But we didn't listen….
AgSportsFan89
AG
Isn't this what community notes on Twitter is for?
Owlagdad
C@LAg said:

ALL US TEXANS GONNA DIE

Most recent days in the south Texas borderlands, the wet bulb temperature hits 92-93 at this time of dayclose to fatal levels.

Wikipedia: "A reading of 95 F… is considered the theoretical human survivability limit for up to 6 hours of exposure."

I think the last Okie state game lasted 6 hours in that kind of heat. About 83000 made it through and watch Ags blow the half time lead.
ShaggySLC
Owlagdad said:

C@LAg said:

ALL US TEXANS GONNA DIE

I think the last Okie state game lasted 6 hours in that kind of heat. About 83000 made it through and watch Ags blow the half time lead.
Brutal day that was. 20-3 was getting to the peak, but Ok ST got IVs at halftime and the rest is history.
The Real Napster
That miss Cleo is something else
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
zephyr88 said:

In how long???

Maybe if this pos quit making out with her brother in an unairconditioned dumpster it wouldn't be so hot.
"If I told you we would beat texas you would say I was braggin'. If I told you we won't beat 'em, I'd be lyin' to you". -Texas A&M Head footbal coach Emory Bellard's response to a reporter before the game, 1975.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
C@LAg said:

ALL US TEXANS GONNA DIE

Huh? These people have never cut timber or worked outside in East Texas in August.

A high of 95 is a decent cool day. Pretty much always 95% humidity and 101+

They would be shocked to see people survived roofing and pouring concrete in those conditions I suppose

Every global warming religious nut should change their name to chicken little

Maybe I'm just a super hero?
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Aggie4Life02
AG
BS
jt2hunt
AG
Damn she can make stupid look smart!
fullback44
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

C@LAg said:

ALL US TEXANS GONNA DIE

Huh? These people have never cut timber or worked outside in East Texas in August.

They would be shocked to see people survived roofing and pouring concrete in those conditions I suppose

These people are straight up dumb.. we used to cut hay in south texas and in late July and Aug is was so hot that the grass would always turn brown and was a fire hazard. The grass is green and just now starting to brown on south Texas this year .. that's a direct reflection of temperatures being cooler.. .. my dad said that has been happening for many many years …. That guy has the Brains of a small rodent .. it's been in the mid 90s to low 100s for literally years and years and years
Texas Yarddog
AG
jt2hunt said:

If you tallied up the IQs in "the squad" the sum would be around room temperature.

Al Bula
AG
This lady might as well come out and say Charlie Sheen has uncovered an alien plot to make earth hotter so the aliens can acclimate.

JB!98
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

C@LAg said:

ALL US TEXANS GONNA DIE

I must be superhuman as well. Many summers bailing hay in an open cab tractor, many summers pouring concrete on some 40+ hour foundation pours. (all at 98-100+ degree days) I knew there was something special about me!
XXXVII
Texas Yarddog said:

jt2hunt said:

If you tallied up the IQs in "the squad" the sum would be around room temperature.

In Celsius
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
TexAgs91
AG
45-70Ag said:

Oh look. Another one ignore ice core samples
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Honest question, why wouldn't the average temperature stay the same year round? Does the southern hemisphere not get as cold in the winter as the northern?
TChaney
C@LAg
Definitely Not A Cop said:

Honest question, why wouldn't the average temperature stay the same year round? Does the southern hemisphere not get as cold in the winter as the northern?
Southern Hemisphere climates tend to be slightly milder than those at similar latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere, except in the Antarctic which is colder than the Arctic. This is because the Southern Hemisphere has significantly more ocean and much less land; water heats up and cools down more slowly than land.
YouBet
AG
92 is now fatal.

Good lord.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.