Fingerprints Found on Cocaine Bag, Security Sources Say

7,829 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by FTAG 2000
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Officials at the White House know who handled a packet of cocaine that was found inside the Executive Mansion, and have confirmed that finding via fingerprint evidence, according to sources with direct knowledge of the investigation.

"We know who handled it," one security source said. "We've known since last week."
Two sources disclosed the name of the person who is believed to have handled the packet. Soldier of Fortune is withholding the name pending official confirmation.

Agents with the U.S. Secret Service found "suspicious white powder" inside the White House on July 2, prompting an emergency evacuation while tests were performed on the powder. A lab test proved that the white substance was cocaine.

Another test brought back a hit on fingerprints, the security source said.

The results came in quickly on the fingerprints because the sample was sent to a unit that gets results within 24 hours.

Soldier of Fortune on Wednesday filed formal Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests with three agencies that are likeliest to know about the fingerprint results. The agencies are the Washington, D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department; the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia; and the U.S. Secret Service.
https://sofmag.com/fingerprints-cocaine-white-house/
sleepybeagle
AG
I wondered why nobody had leaked anything yet.

This story is so full of #$%#! even a child can tell it's one big lie and a coverup.
The D
AG
Shocking
damiond
guess who
Actual Talking Thermos
Pleasantly surprised to learn that Soldier of Fortune Magazine still exists. I've been needing to brush up on my underwater knife fighting techniques.
Love Gun
I for sure thought that Hunter would have to take the rap for it, before "entering rehab". That would allow Joe to continue to be "president" until early next year, when he'll decide not to run due to health concerns.

I think they're still just doing their due diligence to ensure that Newsome is willing to be the figurehead for Obama 4.0

OR…

They'll keep pushing this trans **** on everyone for the big reveal that Big Mike is running.
**** Joe Biden
PA24
AG
deddog
AG
Perp Identity unknown but fingerprints point to someone wearing a MAGA hat.
Pizza
Actual Talking Thermos said:

Pleasantly surprised to learn that Soldier of Fortune Magazine still exists. I've been needing to brush up on my underwater knife fighting techniques.

Do you even noodle for catfish? Underwater knife fighting is the second most important skill, behind being able to identify snapping turtle hideouts.
captkirk
AG
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Fake news, but everyone knows how it got there and that it's being covered up.
AGHouston11
AG
Love Gun said:

I for sure thought that Hunter would have to take the rap for it, before "entering rehab". That would allow Joe to continue to be "president" until early next year, when he'll decide not to run due to health concerns.

I think they're still just doing their due diligence to ensure that Newsome is willing to be the figurehead for Obama 4.0

OR…

They'll keep pushing this trans **** on everyone for the big reveal that Big Mike is running.

Pretty sure it would mess up his probation and he'd be in jail?
Texas Yarddog
AG
Quote:

He wouldn't be put in jail even if he violates probation. You'd think the people who scream about "white privilege" would be burning **** down right now with that little slap on the wrist given to Hunter. Especially given Biden's drug bill from the 90s that put so many of them in jail and Kamala's work on putting so many behind bars for drug violations as a California's AG

But, like good little slaves to the party...... silence.
Phatbob
AG
My guess is no one knew where this PARTICULAR bag of cocaine came from. They know for sure where the other 13 bags came from, they were claimed right away, but that one nobody recognized
aggiehawg
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Love Gun said:

OR…

His plea deal has not been approved by a judge yet.
EskimoJoe
Pluralizes Everythings said:

Actual Talking Thermos said:

Do you even noodle for catfish? Underwater knife fighting is the second most important skill, behind being able to identify snapping turtle hideouts.

did we go to highschool together?
aggiehawg
AG
Just asking the question. But how has Hunter avoided fentanyl laced drugs?
Highway6
AG
And

NOTHING

WILL

HAPPEN

Sub Human filth occupies the Whitehouse
Highway6
AG
aggiehawg said:

We are just unlucky?
EskimoJoe
sam callahan
They lie with impunity, break laws, steal, take bribes, punish whistleblowers, destroy evidence, fabricate evidence,
use blackmail...but I'm sure they will comply with a FOIA request, no problem.
aggiehawg
AG
Highway6 said:

aggiehawg said:

We are just unlucky?
Or someone is testing it for him?
BigRobSA
AGHouston11 said:

Love Gun said:

OR…

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll have what he's having, bartender
Doth My Nugs Bequeath Me?
The feds let hunter rape kids

Nobody is gonna gaf he lost his bag of blow
Old McDonald
my heart says it's hunter's but my brain says it's just someone in the secret service's
Love Gun
I really doesn't matter whose it was at this point. The mere fact that it was found infuriated Americans, and the subsequent reaction of the government by showing its ass for all the corruption.

Hopefully, it torpedoes the Biden's and the Democrats in the polls. Doubtful because people are dumb and believe the people that give them **** in return for their votes.
**** Joe Biden
techno-ag
AG
Love Gun said:

I really doesn't matter whose it was at this point. The mere fact that it was found infuriated Americans, and the subsequent reaction of the government by showing its ass for all the corruption.

Hopefully, it torpedoes the Biden's and the Democrats in the polls.
Long way to the election, friend.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

HarryJ33tamu
aggiehawg said:

https://www.ama-assn.org/topics/fentanyl-test-strips
2040huck
captkirk said:

Quote:

Officials at the White House know who handled a packet of cocaine that was found inside the Executive Mansion, and have confirmed that finding via fingerprint evidence, according to sources with direct knowledge of the investigation.

"We know who handled it," one security source said. "We've known since last week."
Two sources disclosed the name of the person who is believed to have handled the packet. Soldier of Fortune is withholding the name pending official confirmation.

Agents with the U.S. Secret Service found "suspicious white powder" inside the White House on July 2, prompting an emergency evacuation while tests were performed on the powder. A lab test proved that the white substance was cocaine.

Another test brought back a hit on fingerprints, the security source said.

The results came in quickly on the fingerprints because the sample was sent to a unit that gets results within 24 hours.

Soldier of Fortune on Wednesday filed formal Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests with three agencies that are likeliest to know about the fingerprint results. The agencies are the Washington, D.C. Fire and Emergency Medical Services Department; the Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia; and the U.S. Secret Service.
https://sofmag.com/fingerprints-cocaine-white-house/
Calling bs right now
Actual Talking Thermos
So my only question is, if this is Hunter's or whoever's, how is it that the Bidens and their inner circle don't have enough pull that they could get the secret service or whoever to quietly hand it back or throw it away? This is definitely not the first time illegal drugs have been in the White House, but I can't recall ever hearing about it this way before.
Logos Stick
Those who vote for Dementia Joe don't give one crap about the criminal enterprise in the WH.

It's funny how they won't release the details like anybody on the left or in the press gives a *****
Not Coach Jimbo
doubledog
Just drug test everyone at the WH. And drug test Hunter every day..
Ellis Wyatt
Old McDonald said:

my heart says it's hunter's but my brain says it's just someone in the secret service's
SS gets drug tested. Hunter?
Ellis Wyatt
doubledog said:

Just drug test everyone at the WH. And drug test Hunter every day..
According to former WH personnel, employees get drug tested.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.