Cocaine in the White House

30,991 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Ornithopter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
plain_o_llama
From what we heard today it sounds like total failure by the Secret Service is the "official" story.

If that is the narrative, the interesting question is why haven't several members of the Secret Service been suspended or fired? Either their plans for preventing a potential terrorist attack on the WH were inadequate or they were incompetent in executing their security tasks. Most places you get fired for a lot less than this.

When I was a kid I was puzzled by Hans Christian Andersen's fable of 'The Emperor's New Clothes.'
How could people just go along with preposterously false things?

I'm losing track of how many Naked Emperors seem to be parading about these days.....

rausr
AG
*81 million are buying what they are selling hook, line (no pun intended), and sinker.
TRADUCTOR
Watched bunch of 'Cops' episodes and every time they find cocaine; somebody in the home goes to jail.

Thinking the show is faked now.
Urban Country Boy
AG
TRADUCTOR said:

Watched bunch of 'Cops' episodes and every time they find cocaine; somebody in the home goes to jail.

Thinking the show is faked now.
Bad boys, Bad boys, what ya going to do, call joe to solve it for you.
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Investigation is closed but the story keeps changing.
Did she say,"Could have been there for hours, days, months", really. That's quite remarkable, what the hell.

Not only don't the security teams inspect routinely for items left in the cubby, but the cleaning crews haven't cleaned the cubbies for months, holy crap it must get pretty dusty in the cubbyholes.

I call bullshat.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

Did she say,"Could have been there for hours, days, months", really. That's quite remarkable, what the hell complete and unadulterated bullshlt!
FIFY
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BQ78
AG
Apparently they are lock cubbies like you find to lock your keys at the gym and the key had supposedly been gone for a while. The question I have was why did they open it?
aggiehawg
AG
BQ78 said:

Apparently they are lock cubbies like you find to lock your keys at the gym and the key had supposedly been gone for a while. The question I have was why did they open it?
There is a written log where people sign in. Put the cubby key # next to their name. Problem solved.
BQ78
AG
Are you offering a solution or saying what the procedure was?
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

The question I have was why did they open it?
Probably the only way they could get the security sniff dog to settle down during a periodic sweep.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BQ78
AG
That's another question I have but I have to conjecture they only have bomb sniffing dogs and not drug sniffers.
aggiehawg
AG
BQ78 said:

Are you offering a solution or saying what the procedure was?
The fact that the logs do not have that info to begin with. Amazing to me that they apparently do not.
Señor Chang
AG
richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

Investigation is closed but the story keeps changing.
Did she say,"Could have been there for hours, days, months", really. That's quite remarkable, what the hell.

Not only don't the security teams inspect routinely for items left in the cubby, but the cleaning crews haven't cleaned the cubbies for months, holy crap it must get pretty dusty in the cubbyholes.

I call bullshat.
Next week they'll try to tell us that it has been there since before January 2021. One of the Trump kids will probably get rung up for cocaine possession.
agent-maroon
AG
I think that they train the dogs to sniff both drugs & explosives. Nephew was a K9 officer and I thought that he told me that in one of our conversations, but admittedly not 100% positive on that

ETA:

Quote:

The Department of Homeland Security, Science and Technology Directorate (S&T) recognizes that a dog's sense of smell is a million times more sensitive than a human's. Canines can be trained to detect a wide variety of specific odors, such as explosives, humans, drugs, and even fruits and vegetables. Dogs are trained to alert to the presence of these odors with a learned response such as sitting or lying quietly.
DHS website
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

I think that they train the dogs to sniff both drugs & explosives.

Joe handles the rest.
2040huck
How much was it? A gram?
Who?mikejones!
So many questions-

How much?
Was there anything else in the locker beside a dime bag?
Why was the locker opened up in the first place?
There's not a camera facing the lockers, apparently, but surely there's one that captures who goes in and out. How many went in/out and never returned?
Wouldn't a drug test and/or lie detector test help narrow down the suspects?

Did hunter use the lockers?
Was it a drug deal?
2040huck
Agthatbuilds said:

So many questions-

How much?
There's not a camera facing the lockers, apparently, but surely there's one that captures who goes in and out. How many went in/out and never returned?

Was it a drug deal?
Drug deal for a gram? Hunter? You have to be kidding
Ellis Wyatt
2040huck said:

Agthatbuilds said:

So many questions-

How much?

Was it a drug deal?
Drug deal for a gram? Hunter? You have to be kidding
Nobody knows who brought cocaine into the White House? You have to be kidding.
captkirk
AG
Pure gold

BQ78
AG
I'm pretty sure most US government dogs are one or the other, you don't want a dog looking for a bomb to be distracted by drugs. Also, when he alerts you to a smell, if he is a multi-use dog, do you have a bomb or drugs? You'd almost have to treat a drug sniff like it was a bomb and that slows you down considerably.
SwigAg11
AG
I thought they can train them to give different tells?
BQ78
AG
It's been a while since I took the tour at Lackland AFB but my recollection is that they were training them for three separate purposes.

Just did a quick search and my memory was good:

https://www.army.mil/article/56965/military_working_dogs_guardians_of_the_night

Quote:

The school, which trains all the Department of Defense's K-9 personnel, offers the Specialized Dog Course (for dogs dealing with explosives or narcotics), Dog Handler's Course, Kennel Master Course and Combat Dog Tracker Course. The ultimate goal, explained Air Force Maj. William Roberts, the commander of the 341st Training Squadron, USAF, is to produce a dog that patrols and detects, either narcotics or explosives.

"You never want to confuse the two materials. When the dog alerts to a detection, you want to know exactly which material you're dealing with, because you handle those situations very differently," he said.
Of course the WH dogs may not be trained by DoD, so who knows?
CanyonAg77
AG
Training of White House drug dog

SwigAg11
AG
Thanks for the information!
mjschiller
AG
Every American knows who the coke belongs to.
BQ78
AG
The thing that makes me hesitate to jump on that bandwagon is he has no need to know what is going on in that SCIF. But daddy stored classified next to his Corvette, so who knows?
Faustus
Rocky Rider said:

We'll all know for certain who's cocaine it is - someday.
Does someone eventually get to use the cocaine, or is it destroyed?

Asking for a friend.
Urban Country Boy
AG
Faustus said:

Rocky Rider said:

We'll all know for certain who's cocaine it is - someday.
Does someone eventually get to use the cocaine, or is it destroyed?

Asking for a friend.
Hunter got it back.
will25u
captkirk
AG
will25u said:

This has all the earmarks of a Russian information operation. Nice try NY Post
ChemAg15
AG
Just because the NY post writes about it doesn't make it true

It's absolutely ****ing true tho
TA-OP
captkirk said:

This has all the earmarks of a Russian information operation. Nice try NY Post

Yeah. I remember a time around here where most everyone had "Fake News" ready to CTRL-V.
Ellis Wyatt
And all the while, that news you kept pumping out there…it was FAKE NEWS!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.