Cocaine in the White House

30,974 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BQ_90 said:

i can't wear a belt or shoes and get thru TSA but somebody can waltz into the WH with coke.

yea right

I can't get into the freakin' County Courthouse, let alone an airplane.

The cops are bent...all the way down.
agent-maroon
AG
Rockdoc said:

Squadron7 said:

If Trump was in the White House right, do you think the investigation would be ending this quick?

Maybe they couldn't figure out how to pin this on Trump?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
jja79
AG
that's coming
richardag
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Investigators were also unable to identify the particular moment or day when the baggie was left inside the West Wing cubby near the lower level entrance where it was discovered.

The second source said that the leading theory remains that it was left by one of the hundreds of visitors who entered the West Wing that weekend for tours and were asked to leave their phones inside those cubbies.

The cubbies where the small bag of cocaine was found is a blind spot for surveillance cameras, according to a source familiar with the investigation. While there's surveillance around where the bag was found, cameras are not trained directly on the West Wing cubbies near the lower-level entrance where it was discovered, the source said, making it difficult to identify who left the bag behind.

The White House and Secret Service did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

CNN previously reported that cocaine was found in a cubby near the ground floor entrance to the West Wing where staff-led tours of the White House pass through on their way into the building.

Visitors entering the West Wing for tours are asked to leave their phones in those cubbies, which can also be used by staff who cannot bring their phones into a SCIF, or sensitive compartmented information facility, where classified materials are handled. The cubbies are located near the Situation Room, which has not been used for months due to ongoing renovations.
Tours? Blind spots?

CNN
The location the baggy was found changed according to reports from the White House staff and security. How long did it take to find a convenient blind spot the cameras reportedly don't completely monitor?

Then, it seems somewhat dubious that in these cubbies used by hundreds/thousands of people to store phones and not one visitor mentioned to security that there was a baggy of white powder left in a cubby they used? All these people ignored the baggy of white powder that was found by officers.

Will we now learn that the officers found the baggy of white powder from a tip by a visitor?

Then the visitor providing the tip will end up being Marc Elias?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Squadron7
AG
In retrospect, the only thing there remains to be shocked about is that we ever knew about the cocaine in the first place.

agent-maroon
AG
Squadron7 said:

In retrospect, the only thing there remains to be shocked about is that we ever knew about the cocaine in the first place.

Somebody's probably "going away" because we do
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Owlagdad
White House, FBI, Secret Service wouldnt know the truth if it bit them in the ass.
Slimy suckers all.
Dont know how a great American could sign on with Secret Service, then become so corrupt.
This is not "need to know" info. I understand that. This is criminal stuff.
Dont know how they sleep at night or even go to church if they are believers. But then again, the obama purge might have gotten all the Patriots in his eight years. Thse people are insurgents.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

White House, FBI, Secret Service wouldnt know the truth if it bit them in the ass.
I get your point and I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but I would argue that they're the only ones who actually do know the whole truth. It's just that the truth is an obstacle to be overcome, not a goal to be achieved so they hide it and lie it away and abuse it constantly with stupid comments in press conferences. But when you have the media under your control then you can get away with literally anything.
Rocky Rider
AG
We'll all know for certain who's cocaine it is - someday.
Texmid
AG
Actually, isn't it the job of the Secret Service to protect the president and his family? So don't be surprised that they are protecting the Biden's from this.
Owlagdad
agent-maroon said:

Quote:

I get your point and I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but I would argue that they're the only ones who actually do know the whole truth. It's just that the truth is an obstacle to be overcome, not a goal to be achieved so they hide it and lie it away and abuse it constantly with stupid comments in press conferences. But when you have the media under your control then you can get away with literally anything.
So we should teach our kids to not be criminals or government agents.
Squadron7
AG
Owlagdad said:

agent-maroon said:

Quote:

So we should teach our kids to not be criminals or government agents.

It is looking more like we should teach them if they want to be a criminal they'd better be a goverment agent.

And a Democrat one at that.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Blind spot where visitors store things. Clown show of liars
aggiehawg
AG

Investigation is closed but the story keeps changing.
Squadron7
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Blind spot where visitors store things. Clown show of liars

Once they got to this point, everyone knew they were lying.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
aggiehawg said:

Aha, don't know exactly when it happened so it is Trump's or Don Jr. I told you so.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

I get your point and I'm not trying to say you're wrong, but I would argue that they're the only ones who actually do know the whole truth.
That truth would have been leaked last week had Trump been in office.
Squadron7
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

aggiehawg said:

Aha, don't know exactly when it happened so it is Trump's or Don Jr. I told you so.

I was actually thinking Tricia Nixon.

What a scamp she was!
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Squadron7 said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

aggiehawg said:

I was actually thinking Tricia Nixon.

What a scamp she was!
The Bush girls had a wild streak, could have been them.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Urban Country Boy
AG
If you wanna hang out, you've gotta take Hunter out.
Cocaine
If you wanna get down, down on the ground he will be found
Cocaine
He lies, He lies, He lies
Cocaine

(Apologize to Eric Clapton for the re-write)
akm91
AG
Apparently they also found marijuana last year in the WH as well. Sounds like The Villages moved to the WH
Squadron7
AG
akm91 said:

Apparently they also found marijuana last year in the WH as well. Sounds like The Villages moved to the WH

Kind of off-topic....but I have seen several references to The Villages along these lines. What is going on there? Is it just a big sex and drugs party for olds?

C@LAg
DannyDuberstein
AG
Cocaine has been known to sit in cubbies for days, weeks, and months. No security ever checks cubbies in the WH for dangerous items.

Liars.
aggiehawg
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Cocaine has been known to sit in cubbies for days, weeks, and months. No security ever checks cubbies in the WH for dangerous items.

Liars.
Next to the Situation Room, to boot.
aggiehawg
AG

Who?mikejones!
Did boebert ask if hunter uses the lockers?
aggiehawg
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

No idea.
Ellis Wyatt
Agthatbuilds said:

He clearly does.

To store drugs. It's a great spot: secure and with no video surveillance. Also gets to avoid security scrutiny. I mean, if he kept drugs in his bedroom, they would know whose they are.
Squadron7
AG
Locker 50.

Area 51.

Really makes you think.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

this was found in locker number 50. And the key currently is missing.

Hunter is currently checking the numbers on all keys in his pockets..
aggiehawg
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

this was found in locker number 50. And the key currently is missing.

Hunter is currently checking the numbers on all keys in his pockets..
That key is probably at the bottom of the sea off of Rehoboth Beach by now.
Adverse Event
What bitcoin’s detractors don’t understand is monetary economics, computer science, software engineering, network protocols, and electrical systems.

It ain't much, but it's honest Proof of Work.
Who?mikejones!
Are we to believe that if the substance were more nefarious than cocaine, the secret service would just say, "well, we tried but no dice, we'll get em next time?"

aggiehawg
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Are we to believe that if the substance were more nefarious than cocaine, the secret service would just say, "well, we tried but no dice, we'll get em next time?"

Or any President with a functioning brain would allow that?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.