Cocaine in the White House

30,970 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
StandUpforAmerica
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stat Monitor Repairman
It took a whole 22 seconds for her to mention Donald Trump!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Katanji blames press for 'irresponsible reporting"
Stat Monitor Repairman
Katanji says to ask the question 'is incredibly irresponsible' ... 'and i'll just leave that there'

[moves on to next question]
aggiehawg
AG
StandUpforAmerica said:

A yes or no answer to the question as to whom the cocaine belonged to being a Biden family member is not now nor has ever been a Hatch Act violation. And just mentioning the name "Trump" within the question does not make it a potential violation either.
justcallmeharry
S

Hunter's song...
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Jack Ruby
I DGAF if you're a republican or democrat staffer, but anytime I hear the words "irresponsible reporting" I immediately get suspicious.
Stat Monitor Repairman
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Rockdoc
AG
They knew who the cocaine belonged to within an hour of finding it. Footage deleted, everybody safe! Such liars.
justcallmeharry
S

justcallmeharry
S
It was Mayor Pete's...

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
usmcbrooks said:

And right on que.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-allies-dismiss-cocaine-discovery-gop-fodder-political-bull-s-t

Quote:

Allies of the Biden administration fumed at reports on cocaine found in the White House over the holiday weekend, calling the flurry of media attention "political bull s."
"It's all political fodder right now, political bull s***," a source close to the White House told The Hill. The insider scoffed the story was predictably being leveraged by the right, after former President Trump claimed the illegal drug belong to President Biden and his son Hunter.
"I think it's comical. Of course, you're going to do what you need to do. Any time the opposition has a way to lean in and provide some type of antidote or response that's going to get people wired up they're going to do so,"

Good grief they think we're stupid…
JR Ewing
AG
The original report was that the cocaine was found in the library, which is located in the East Wing, where Hunter and the family would have had full access to. In the press briefing, Karine Pierre VanDamme went out of her/shes way to stress that the cocaine was found in the West Wing, where the tourists were. They are clearly lying about it to cover for Hunter. This was confirmed on the Five with Dana Perino and Judge Janine. They quieted the Judge after Gutfield pointed out that the cocaine was found in the library, and not the West Wing.
TheEternalPessimist
(D)emocrats are (D)ifferent...... they get to (D)efy the law, (D)estroy all law enforcment norms, and (D)ismantle equal justice.

nortex97
AG

Now I am ready to almost guarantee the coke was hunters. In fact, I would be surprised if the secret service didn't wind up returning it to him after marking it as destroyed.
TheEternalPessimist
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
nortex97 said:

Now I am ready to almost guarantee the coke was hunters. In fact, I would be surprised if the secret service didn't wind up returning it to him after marking it as destroyed.

You know…it's pretty amazing how the party of "wHiTe PrIvElEdGe!!!?!!!" and "WhItE sUpReMaCy!!!" parades a black woman to the podium every single day to do nothing but lie and whitewash the sins of a bunch of white trash dbags from f'ing Delaware.
nortex97
AG
So, so true. I bet when she was interviewed they asked her if any of her family had had an abortion, and if she approved of it, too.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Too soon, bro.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

EXCLUSIVE -- Is Biden 'roadblocking' hunt for the West Wing cocaine culprit? Ex-border chief says White House cameras are everywhere and all guests are listed so whoever left drug COULD have been tracked down by now

Ex-CBP Commissioner Mark Morgan told DailyMail.com Secret Service should already have solved the mystery of who brought cocaine into the White House

Suggested that Biden administration might be 'roadblocking' the probe

Morgan's 'best guess' is the cocaine belonged to 'someone who was not working permanently at the White House' -- but still could be a 'senior-level position'

The investigation into who brought cocaine into the White House should already be a closed case, according to former Border Commissioner and longtime FBI agent Mark Morgan.

With four days and all-hands on deck, Morgan questioned if the White House really wanted to find who is responsible by suggesting a search could take 30 minutes, if they used all the resources at their disposal.

He suggested that the White House might be putting up roadblocks as the U.S. Secret Service (USSS) investigates the matter, claiming the investigation 'isn't complicated.'

'An investigation like this is pretty straightforward. Everybody that enters the White House is manifested,' he said to DailyMail.com, adding: 'They know who comes in, they know when they came in, they're checked, and there are video cameras everywhere.'
Rockdoc
AG
justcallmeharry said:

It was Mayor Pete's...

Are you sure? Isn't he still breastfeeding?
justcallmeharry
S
C@LAg
jja79
AG
Confirmed on The Five? That's just a different take on The View. Neither is journalism.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
justcallmeharry said:

It was Mayor Pete's...

Naw he brought the rum cause he's a *** pirate
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
APHIS AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

usmcbrooks said:

And right on que.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-allies-dismiss-cocaine-discovery-gop-fodder-political-bull-s-t

Quote:

Allies of the Biden administration fumed at reports on cocaine found in the White House over the holiday weekend, calling the flurry of media attention "political bull s."
"It's all political fodder right now, political bull s***," a source close to the White House told The Hill. The insider scoffed the story was predictably being leveraged by the right, after former President Trump claimed the illegal drug belong to President Biden and his son Hunter.
"I think it's comical. Of course, you're going to do what you need to do. Any time the opposition has a way to lean in and provide some type of antidote or response that's going to get people wired up they're going to do so,"

Good grief they think we're stupid…
They do not think, they know that a large percentage are otherwise Biden and the other Democratic scum would not get elected.

The Democrats have done a superb job against the Republicans, making them to be the racist, only for the rich bad guys while them being the "saviors" of the country and its citizens.

Nothing can be farther from the truth for they are the true villains here.
Ellis Wyatt
Anything new on this?
richardag
Ellis Wyatt said:

Anything new on this?
Waiting on a modern day Diogenes to find the honest man in the White House administration and security teams.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
TexAgs91
AG
Jack Ruby said:

I DGAF if you're a republican or democrat staffer, but anytime I hear the words "irresponsible reporting" I immediately get suspicious.
I've seen years of irresponsible reporting about Russia collusion, Covid and Hunter's laptop.
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Stat Monitor Repairman

They did exactly what we thought they would do.

Outstanding.
TAMU1990
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

They did exactly what we thought they would do.

Outstanding.
Just like when Hunter blames Mexicans and Blacks for other misdeeds
Ellis Wyatt
Jake Sullivan is a known liar and sack of *****
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Boy, that revelation sure is timely. Wouldn't that have been known a week ago? Absolutely no remorse and no push back.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.