Cocaine in the White House

30,957 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
ThunderCougarFalconBird
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://babylonbee.com/news/hunter-biden-heads-to-carowinds-amusement-park-after-hearing-theres-crack-on-their-roller-coaster

Showertime at the Bidens

HarryJ33tamu
ArcticPenguin said:

It is also bizzaro world that anyone thinks that the cocaine is attributable to Biden or his administration when it was found where visits check their items to go on White House tours.

Arctic defending the crackhead pedophile. I'm shocked.
HarryJ33tamu
LarryElder
astros4545 said:

ArcticPenguin said:

It is also bizzaro world that anyone thinks that the cocaine is attributable to Biden or his administration when it was found where visits check their items to go on White House tours.

Yep

Would be pure bizzaro world

Possibly the strangest thing to happen in the history of ever

Give me a break
The poster you are responding to thought the state of Texas was going to put her family in concentration camps just keep that in mind.
aggiehawg
AG
Garrelli 5000
AG
LarryElder said:

astros4545 said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Yep

Give me a break
The poster you are responding to thought the state of Texas was going to put her family in concentration camps just keep that in mind.
Yup. One of the more blatantly dishonest and/or delusional posters on this site.
Staff - take out the trash.
nortex97
AG
Seriously, epic fail here by our propagandists. I can't believe anyone takes the Biden denialists seriously.

TexasAggiesWin
S
Did Rick James recently visit the White House?
captkirk
AG
bonfarr
AG
B-1 83 said:

P.U.T.U said:

aggiehawg said:

doubledog said:

aggiehawg said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Where did you get that information?
Items are not checked in the WH library.. In fact you need to get a special pass to go there to do research, unless your the President, his staff or of course Hunter.
This story keeps changing as to where it was found. The latest I have seen was that it was not found in the library but in a working area in the West Wing, close to the Oval and where people going into see Biden or his high level staff, keep their cell phones ouside of the meeting.

I'm sure the narrative will change a few more times in the days to come.
Its like playing the game of Clue with a bunch of 8 year olds that hate to lose
Hunter Biden, in the Oval Office, with a spoon!

I see Hunter snorting out of a rolled up Chinese bank note.
themissinglink
AG
aggiehawg
AG
themissinglink said:

Gee, how about drug tests? That could work.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

Seriously, epic fail here by our propagandists. I can't believe anyone takes the Biden denialists seriously.

I have watched that multiple times. Jill is clearly POed. Joe is clueless, as usual. Something is going on and they clearly cannot send Hunter back to rehab now, if he's fallen off of the wagon again.

They could send him out of the country for rehab, though, to keep it quiet. Switzerland? China? Or slip him across the border to a private clinic in Canada? Sure Trudeau has some recommendations.
B-1 83
AG
bonfarr said:

B-1 83 said:

P.U.T.U said:

aggiehawg said:

doubledog said:

aggiehawg said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Where did you get that information?
Items are not checked in the WH library.. In fact you need to get a special pass to go there to do research, unless your the President, his staff or of course Hunter.
This story keeps changing as to where it was found. The latest I have seen was that it was not found in the library but in a working area in the West Wing, close to the Oval and where people going into see Biden or his high level staff, keep their cell phones ouside of the meeting.

I'm sure the narrative will change a few more times in the days to come.
Its like playing the game of Clue with a bunch of 8 year olds that hate to lose
Hunter Biden, in the Oval Office, with a spoon!

I see Hunter snorting out of a rolled up Chinese bank note.

This has merit!
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
45-70Ag
AG
LarryElder said:

astros4545 said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Yep

Give me a break

Where's the link to that nonsense. I'd love to bump that thread.
captkirk
AG
nortex97
AG
"What do you do with a problem like Maria?" As a verse comes to mind.

Who knows? It seems clear he's…out of his gourd.
Blitz88
AG
aggiehawg said:

nortex97 said:

I have watched that multiple times. Jill is clearly POed. Joe is clueless, as usual. Something is going on and they clearly cannot send Hunter back to rehab now, if he's fallen off of the wagon again.

They could send him out of the country for rehab, though, to keep it quiet. Switzerland? China? Or slip him across the border to a private clinic in Canada? Sure Trudeau has some recommendations.
Yes, she's clearly uncomfortable or upset about something/ someone.
Logos Stick
ArcticPenguin said:

LMAO.

You've never been on a tour , have you?

It's an impenetrable fortress. They have multiple dogs that are trained to sniff for drugs, explosives, etc...

Anyone bringing drugs to a tour would have been identified and arrested.
aggiedata
AG
Garrelli 5000
AG
Has his pre-trial diversion program started? Or this his last hurrah before it starts?
Staff - take out the trash.
Logos Stick
I'd love for the Brits to come burn that WH to the ground again.

Biden and his degenerate family embarrassing POSs.
TAMU1990
AG
Wouldn't this incident affect Hunter's plea deal if it came out it belonged to him (meaning the plea deal would be revoked)? That's probably why there will be no video to be found. It will be Epstein'ed.
aggiehawg
AG
TAMU1990 said:

Wouldn't this incident affect Hunter's plea deal if it came out it belonged to him (meaning the plea deal would be revoked)? That's probably why there will be no video to be found. It will be Epstein'ed.
Good question. Has drug testing started? IIRC, hair samples will reveal recent drug use even if months old?
Gigem314
AG
aggiedata said:

Sounds like a dark comedy waiting to happen...

"From the makers of Cocaine Bear comes a twisted story of power, lies, and deceit: Cocaine Biden"
sam callahan
There is a better chance of me being elected president than there is of legitimate drug tests on Hunter
annie88
AG
Every square-inch of the White House is covered with cameras and they think, we think, that they don't know who left it?

Right.

Just lie after lie after lie.
the_batman26
AG
The ghost of Abe Lincoln strikes again
richardag
MallalieuAg said:

45-70Ag said:

Just when you thought the Biden idiots couldn't find another way to show you they're garbage humans, inept and some of the lowest forms of life on earth, they say hold my beer.

It could be all over hunters face and these a-holes will still deny it is his, hell they deny the existence of a grandchild. That family is human garbage.

Didn't biden's daughter say he would like to take showers with her when she was a teenager?
Biden's daughter's diary

Biden swimming naked in front of female Secret Service agents:

Biden sexual harassment allegations:
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
safelightKL
ArcticPenguin said:

I feel sorry for you. You have fully succumbed to media propaganda. FYI the West Wing is not open to public tours. Regardless, the dispatch audio clearly states the coke was found in the library. Also, cokehead Hunter was confirmed to be in the West Wing. You look silly.
aggiehawg
AG
safelightKL said:

ArcticPenguin said:

I feel sorry for you. You have fully succumbed to media propaganda. FYI the West Wing is not open to public tours. Regardless, the dispatch audio clearly states the coke was found in the library. Also, cokehead Hunter was confirmed to be in the West Wing. You look silly.
I thought the library was in the East Wing closer to the residence? The repoting on this has been atrocious, so confusion is expected as a feature, not a flaw.
agwrestler
AG
Isn't this the title of a rap song?
captkirk
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
sam callahan said:

There is a better chance of me being elected president than there is of legitimate drug tests on Hunter

Finally we will have real Russian prostitutes really peeing in a real bed. Hunter will be trying to collect it for his sample.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.