Cocaine in the White House

31,017 Views | 352 Replies | Last: 9 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
MallalieuAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
45-70Ag said:

Just when you thought the Biden idiots couldn't find another way to show you they're garbage humans, inept and some of the lowest forms of life on earth, they say hold my beer.

It could be all over hunters face and these a-holes will still deny it is his, hell they deny the existence of a grandchild. That family is human garbage.

Didn't biden's daughter say he would like to take showers with her when she was a teenager?
93MarineHorn
I'm going to chuckle when talking heads in the media start complaining about all this negative attention and demand that we deplorables show some compassion for whomever in the WH has a drug problem.
Houstonag
AG
Incredible, simply incredible
CanyonAg77
AG
vansprinkle said:

e=mc2 said:

ArcticPenguin said:

It is also bizzaro world that anyone thinks that the cocaine is attributable to Biden or his administration when it was found where visits check their items to go on White House tours.

You are either lying, or parroting a liar. Which is it?

I'm sure this is the talking point floating around Reddit right now. All of the fake news and daily talking points come from the Democrat Party and are distributed on Reddit.
fify
Shoefly!
AG
Clownshow! BoBoJoe
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Aggie95 said:

who's going to ask about this at the press conference today?

Also, it's the freaking White House. Probably more security cameras per sq ft than any building in DC...but mysteriously, there won't be any video. We'll probably find out today that the system was down at that time for service/repair.
What do we see first, Nashville shooter manifesto or video of cocaine drop?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
johnnyblaze36
AG
MallalieuAg said:

45-70Ag said:

Just when you thought the Biden idiots couldn't find another way to show you they're garbage humans, inept and some of the lowest forms of life on earth, they say hold my beer.

It could be all over hunters face and these a-holes will still deny it is his, hell they deny the existence of a grandchild. That family is human garbage.

Didn't biden's daughter say he would like to take showers with her when she was a teenager?

Yes. It's in her diary. I found the exact passage when the contents of the laptop were leaked. Pedo Pete is a human trash can.
Aggie95
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I'm going to chuckle when talking heads in the media start complaining about all this negative attention and demand that we deplorables show some compassion for whomever in the WH has a drug problem.
This has already happened and will absolutely become the main talking point should something actually happen to Hunter.
deddog
AG
ArcticPenguin said:

It is also bizzaro world that anyone thinks that the cocaine is attributable to Biden or his administration when it was found where visits check their items to go on White House tours.
Right?
Next thing you know, some corrupt POS will abandon his laptop in a hardware store. With emails about giving 10% of the cut to his father. And people will blame the administration. Hopefully there are some intelligence agencies that can squash those rumors.
deddog
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

MallalieuAg said:

45-70Ag said:

Yes. It's in her diary. I found the exact passage when the contents of the laptop were leaked. Pedo Pete is a human trash can.
You can't #BelieveAllWomen. Just because likes pressing little girls boobs, doesn't mean he likes showering with his teenage daughter.
TequilaMockingbird
How are they going to blame this on Trump?
TxTarpon
TequilaMockingbird said:

How are they going to blame this on Trump?
They will blame Bush because he had the nickname of "The Snowman".
doubledog
aggiehawg said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Where did you get that information?
Items are not checked in the WH library.. In fact you need to get a special pass to go there to do research, unless your the President, his staff or of course Hunter.

But the cocaine was not found in the WH library. It was found in the west wing of the WH. Do visitors "check" their items there?

Quote:

White House cocaine mystery deepens as Secret Service says it was found in the West Wing and NOT the library: Joe and Hunter's July 4 celebrations clouded in controversy as agents try and track down who was responsible for dropping drugs

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12263959/White-House-cocaine-mystery-deepens-Secret-Service-says-West-Wing-NOT-library.html
geoag58
AG
bonfarr said:

Secret Service could do DNA testing on the baggie.

What baggie?
aggiehawg
AG
doubledog said:

aggiehawg said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Items are not checked in the WH library.. In fact you need to get a special pass to go there to do research, unless your the President, his staff or of course Hunter.
This story keeps changing as to where it was found. The latest I have seen was that it was not found in the library but in a working area in the West Wing, close to the Oval and where people going into see Biden or his high level staff, keep their cell phones ouside of the meeting.

I'm sure the narrative will change a few more times in the days to come.
aggielostinETX
AG
They caught it on camera..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuU5qTfACgM/
Aggie95
AG
White House lie teller says..."it's under the purview of the Secret Service. She says this so she can deny, deflect, and waste people's time.
bigblock
Word of the day.... purview.
Faustus
AG

AG
Aggie95 said:

White House lie teller says..."it's under the purview of the Secret Service. She says this so she can deny, deflect, and waste people's time.
It's just crazy how much in this administration is outside their control.

Houstonag
AG
They will try and blame this on some MAGA republican, a January 6th insurrectionist that has yet to be caught, etc.
CanyonAg77
AG
Houstonag said:

They will try and blame this on some MAGA republican, a January 6th insurrectionist that has yet to be caught, etc.
Maybe the person who placed pipe bombs at the Capitol on January 6 and was never caught?
aggiehawg
AG
Houstonag said:

Interestingly enough, Hunter has hired one of the people responsible for the Jan 6th Committee lie.

Quote:

Former Republican Rep. Denver Riggleman of Virginia who served as a senior technical adviser to the House select committee probing the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol is working with the legal team advising President Biden's son, Hunter Biden, who is facing increasing scrutiny from House Republicans over his business dealings.

Riggleman's work with Hunter Biden is focused on assessing data issues, and he has assisted Biden's lawyers as they contend with congressional inquiries and evaluate GOP claims made about his conduct, according to three people with knowledge of the Biden legal team.

Riggleman's work with Hunter Biden was confirmed on Tuesday by Kevin Morris, a lawyer and confidant of the president's son.

"Denver has been assisting us with data analysis since late last year," Morris said in a statement to CBS News. "He is an invaluable resource and we have made tremendous strides in untangling the massive amount of corruption and disinformation involved in this story. There will be much more coming to the public."
LINK
ohioag67
AG
Personal use quantity. Nothing to see here.
P.U.T.U
AG
aggiehawg said:

doubledog said:

aggiehawg said:

ArcticPenguin said:

This story keeps changing as to where it was found. The latest I have seen was that it was not found in the library but in a working area in the West Wing, close to the Oval and where people going into see Biden or his high level staff, keep their cell phones ouside of the meeting.

Its like playing the game of Clue with a bunch of 8 year olds that hate to lose
Kozmozag
What's funny is somebody had no qualms about bringing there coke to the Whitehouse, and che king it in a cubby with there phone....lol
B-1 83
AG
P.U.T.U said:

aggiehawg said:

doubledog said:

aggiehawg said:

ArcticPenguin said:

Its like playing the game of Clue with a bunch of 8 year olds that hate to lose
Hunter Biden, in the Oval Office, with a spoon!
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
aggiehawg
AG
And of course because...reasons.

Quote:

Law enforcement officials confirmed on Wednesday that cocaine was found at the White House over the weekend.

But one official familiar with the investigation cautioned that the source of the drug was unlikely to be determined given that it was discovered in a highly trafficked area of the West Wing.
Quote:

The small amount of cocaine was found in a cubby area for storing electronics within the West Exec basement entryway into the West Wing, where many people have authorized access, including staff or visitors coming in for West Wing tours.

Asked what the chances were of finding the culprit, the official said that "it's gonna be very difficult for us to do that because of where it was."

"Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught" by the cameras, added the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity given that it's an ongoing investigation. "It's a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time."
Politico
aggielostinETX
AG
Calling my shot: Someone was pulling their phone out of their pocket or purse and I bet the bag stuck to it.
captkirk
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Its really a story of a father's love.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

A substance testing positive for cocaine found inside the White House on Sunday was reportedly found in a "work area," according to a report.

The New York Times reported Tuesday that the substance had been found in a "work area of the West Wing," and that a dispatch which had said the substance was found in a White House library was incorrect, citing Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.
Quote:

The report said a "small amount of a white powdery substance" was found in the White House on Sunday evening.

NBC News reported Wednesday that the substance was found in a "small, zippered bag in a highly trafficked part of the West Wing." According to the outlet, it was "unclear how long the bag was in the White House."
Quote:

President Biden and his family were reportedly at Camp David when a uniformed Secret Service agent found the substance during a patrol of the West Wing around 6 p.m. on Sunday. The discovery prompted a brief evacuation of the White House.
LINK
Slim Isle
Nuthin but trash since day 1
Tomdoss92
AG
Who's cocaine is it? I don't know but that reminds me...

You know the best way to cut a line of cocaine in the white house?

Use Occam's razor.

Stolen from somewhere but don't recall who to credit.
aggiehawg
AG

Hunter's son has a ponytail?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.