It takes serious stones to want your can in a museum behind bulletproof glass

4,553 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by turfman80
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12248203/Dylan-Mulvaney-breaks-silence-Bud-Light-chokes-tears-torches-brand.html
Quote:

Dylan Mulvaney has broken her silence on Bud Light to slam the embattled beer brand for for not standing by her amid the fallout from their disastrous campaign.

The 26-year-old on Instagram addressed the debacle, which has seen Anheuser-Busch lose $20million in market cap value since the advert for March Madness.

Speaking to her 1.8million followers, she said: 'I was waiting for the brand to reach out to me, but they never did. I've been scared to leave my house.

'For a company to hire a trans person and then not publicly stand by them is worse than not hiring a trans person at all.

'Because it gives customers permission to be as transphobic and as hateful as they want. There's should be nothing controversial or divisive about working with us.

'I have been ridiculed in public I've been followed and I have felt a loneliness that I wouldn't wish on anyone.'

Quote:

It is the first time that Mulvaney has publicly spoken about Bud Light, calling them a company that she 'loved' in the new post.

During the video she said that trans and queer people are 'customers too', before adding that 'turning a blind eye' isn't an option.

She previously said she didn't want to give her critics the 'satisfaction' of talking about them, but has now opened up about how the backlash affected her - as sales for the beer dropped a staggering 28.5 percent.

The influencer admitted to hiding the can - which sparked Kid Rock to shoot at several cases of the beer - and is no longer able find it.

Mulvaney said: 'I realized that I needed to protect this can so I hid it somewhere and I can't find it because I hid it so well.

'But when I do find it, I feel like it needs to go in a museum, preferably behind bullet-proof glass.

'One thing I will not tolerate people saying about me is that I don't like beer because I love beer and I always have.'

She also explained that Bud Light approached her for the sponsored video, which is something that the company denied, claiming it was an external agency on their behalf.

It's 26 Billion, not million, but oh well.

I'm glad he's publicly putting BL CEO on the grill by saying BL approached him, but demanding they stand up for him is over the top.

I wish I could be a fly on the wall of that boardroom right about now.

ETA:
Quote:

The marketing decision appears to be one of the worst in American history to come from an advertising backlash.

Sources told the Daily Caller that executives only claimed they were on a 'leave of absence' to avoid a lawsuit.

They said: 'To my understanding, if we publicly announced the word 'fire' it opens up the potential for them to sue us. That's why we said leave of absence.

'The wholesalers would have had an absolute HAY DAY with leadership if they didn't remove [Heinerscheid].'

'Wholesalers were told they are both gone for good by leadership during in-person conversations,' the source claimed. 'They already shifted all their direct reports to new people and the head of marketing.

He added that he thought Blake was 'actually awesome.' 'I think he was just caught in [the] cross fire,' the source said. 'But also he did hire her... so that's a fault.'
Quote:

US sales of Modelo are controlled by rival Constellation Brands and do not count as part of AB InBev's global volumes as part of an anti-trust settlement.
C@LAg
i am not interested in seeing his cans.

- Poster formerly known as Texags pre-eminent and top gay poster.
AgBandsman
AG
he actually looks kinda cute in that one picture.
C@LAg
AgBandsman said:

insert ha-gay.gif
Jack Ruby
AgBandsman said:

Detmersdislocatedshoulder
he looks like a mouse. i will call him stuart little.
greerwd18
AG
Say you were a BQ without saying you were a BQ
AGHouston11
AG
Still hasn't even done the surgery so he is a fake
DrEvazanPhD
AgBandsman said:

Yeah well, that's a guy.
Sid Farkas
AG
"her"
Ag87H2O
AG

Anhueser Busch response

Rapier108
He is nothing but a effeminate looking guy who is cosplaying a woman.

In a sane world, women would find him offensive.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
ABATTBQ11
AG
Pretty sure he's left his house plenty and wasn't, "scared," at all.
Desert Ag
AG
He is unnatural looking AF.
ProgN
ABATTBQ11 said:

Pretty sure he's left his house plenty and wasn't, "scared," at all.
There's no attention and sympathy without victimhood.
HartWorm93
AG
This clown is a caricature of a woman.
nortex97
AG
Rapier108 said:

They do. At least, the sane women do.

Wait, now I am feeling sexist for other reasons…
TexasAggiesWin
S
Individuals like this simply do not know how to take the loss and move on. They seriously believe they are ALWAYS correct, regardless of real life results and just how stupid they sound.
Eso si, Que es
It takes balls to stand up for yourself like that
BG Knocc Out
HartWorm93 said:

This clown is a caricature of a woman thirteen year old girl.
FIFY
deddog
AG
greerwd18 said:

That was like the easiest setup ever
AggDogg61
Again, I will stick with whiskey.
C@LAg
AggDogg61 said:

Again, I will stick with whiskey.
doubledog
AgBandsman said:

Stop drinking now and seek help!
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Old Sarge
AG
Jack Ruby said:

AgBandsman said:

"Green" is the new RED.
Love Gun
I wanna see this clown and that other idiot, Bradley Manning, in a cage match, refereed by Bruce Jenner.
**** Joe Biden
Sims
AG
AgBandsman said:

Can't decide if this is worse than the dude that said he'd participate in some gay activities if stuck on a submarine.
TheHulkster
AG
AgBandsman said:

That Adam's apple tho.
Psycho Bunny
Jack Ruby said:

AgBandsman said:

Ag in Tiger Country
AG
Dylan must be going for the look of the bat-**** crazy "Progressive bestie" of your wife/ girlfriend; you know, the one that's overly dramatic & emotional, that cries at the drop of a hat at any function for mere attention, is extremely loud & obnoxious at the worst possible times, & has a 'CoExIsT' bumper sticker next to their dumbass Beto sticker still on their vehicle. I hate that type of woman & fear I am officially homophobic since I REALLY hate Dylan now upon reaching this epiphany (even though I was the Best Man at a gay friend's wedding)!!
A Net Full of Jello
AG
AgBandsman said:

Wow, dude.

Also, he has some serious bags under his eyes for only being 26.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Rapier108 said:

This woman finds him offensive.
chickencoupe16
AG
greerwd18 said:

POTD
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Yep it's a chick alright hid something and can't find it now…….
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.