New Railroad 'All the Way Across the Indian Ocean'

3,730 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
Ghost Mech
How long do you want to ignore this user?

https://rumble.com/v2uauvy-dementia-joe-goes-off-script-announces-new-railroad-all-the-way-across-the-.html

Always remember this is the man who took millions in bribes and the FanBoys think will lead them to glorious victory in Ukraine......

CEPhD
AG
Seems useful. Only halfway across would be dumb.
AGHouston11
AG
Maybe he can build one to Hawaii first

Love when he acknowledges how he has an actual script he's supposed to be following
Logos Stick
Will it go over the Pacific ocean also?
Ag87H2O
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Love when he acknowledges how he has an actual script he's supposed to be following
Especially after he's just screwed up whatever off script comment he was trying to make.

The man cannot put a single thought together without someone telling him what to say.

PINO - President In Name Only
samurai_science
Zergling Rush said:

https://rumble.com/v2uauvy-dementia-joe-goes-off-script-announces-new-railroad-all-the-way-across-the-.html

Always remember this is the man who took millions in bribes and the FanBoys think will lead them to glorious victory in Ukraine......

This reminds me of the through the center of the earth shuttle in the Total Recall remake....lol
BQ78
AG
We can have the Africans and Chinese do the work, only this time the Chinese come from the east and the Africans from the west. Then Joe can stand in the middle of the trestle over the Indian Ocean and drive in the golden spike! It will be glorious and make America great again!
StandUpforAmerica
score4OU
AGHouston11 said:

Across the Pacific? I hope it doesn't cross Guam. It could capsize. {HJ}
rausr
AG
Gigem314
AG
CEPhD said:

It would be like the "Biden" track if that were the case.

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Build Back transoceanic trains Better. Need to stop comparing him to a potato. Not fair to the potato.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
StandUpforAmerica
AgBandsman
AG
Zergling Rush said:

I remember when he had 12 jeeps at his campaign rallies honking away...and then he got 81 million votes somehow...
fka ftc
StandUpforAmerica said:

The good people of The Seychelles may protest Biden's Indian Railroad running through their islands.
PLUM LOCO
AG
How about India replace the crap they call trains before this idiot idea.
fka ftc
PLUM LOCO said:

How about India replace the crap they call trains before this idiot idea.
Username may check out. Is Loco short for locomotive?

If you think trains in India are bad, give the roads a try. Delhi to the Taj Mahal used to be an old highway with multiple signs encouraging the drivers to keep to their assigned side of the road, snake charmers at the tool booths, camels, elephants, cows, oh my.

Did that trip 15 years ago with the worst hangover of my life. Never party with a Sikh who is popping bottles of champagne and smoking cigars in the hotel basement bar. Sad choices.
SoTxAg
AG
Cool, Somali pirates gonna re-enact the great train robberies of the old west on jet skis.
BQ78
AG
That's changed they now have a super highway that is the envy of any US Interstate. I did take the route you took back though, yes very long and laborious through every little town and any man peeing on the side of the road.
beanbean
I'm still laughing about that "Dream Team" tweet from the White House the other day about Joe and Kamala. Yep, it's a dream team for sure.....everyone dreams of a dementia patient who doesn't know what he's saying most of the time and a woman who sounds like an elementary school kid who didn't actually read any of the material for her book report as president and vice president. Dream Team!!
Aggie95
AG
Any enviro-whackos gonna ask him if it were even possible...what the carbon footprint of construction plus on going usage would be? Oh wait, is he talking about solar/electric trains? That would make it even funnier.
fka ftc
BQ78 said:

That's changed they now have a super highway that is the envy of any US Interstate. I did take the route you took back though, yes very long and laborious through every little town and any man peeing on the side of the road.
If you saw someone peeing and facing away from the road, it may have been me.

That does bring back the memories of seeing more men than dogs peeing on the sides of roads throughout the whole country. We talk about freedoms in the US, but Indian men are free to pee wherever - that feels like true freedom.
BQ78
AG
Yes, a different idea on public urination there. Men do it, women don't. I was in downtown Chennai waiting outside a fabric shop for the ladies, when a mom and her little boy stopped on the sidewalk next to me and he pulled it out and started peeing. I had to move to avoid the splash.
fka ftc
BQ78 said:

Yes, a different idea on public urination there. Men do it, women don't. I was in downtown Chennai waiting outside a fabric shop for the ladies, when a mom and her little boy stopped on the sidewalk next to me and he pulled it out and started peeing. I had to move to avoid the splash.
My great aunt used to walk along Old Wheelock road east of Hearne between her house and my grandparents. If the urge struck, she squatted. Hell, onetime we looked out the picture window and there she is in front of the house by the road peeing - not 50 feet from being able to use indoor facilities. From a different era.
fka ftc
Kudlow having fun with the Biden Railroad. Said it would be 340 times longer than the Chunnel and cost at least $7 trillion. Evidently his actual plan is to run the railroad under the Pacific, across China, then back under the Indian Ocean.

Seems legit.
Slicer97
AG
fka ftc said:

BQ78 said:

My great aunt used to walk along Old Wheelock road east of Hearne between her house and my grandparents. If the urge struck, she squatted. Hell, onetime we looked out the picture window and there she is in front of the house by the road peeing - not 50 feet from being able to use indoor facilities. From a different era.
I dunno. I mean, I realize it's different for us dudes, but I can't count the number of times I've walked past a perfectly functioning toilet to go outside to water the yard.
fka ftc
Guilty. Even thought I was a good dad showing junior how to properly water the grass. Then one day he proceeded to walk out the front door and into the yard when he needed to piss.
Psycho Bunny
Screw building a train across the pacific, lets build a train to the moon.
fka ftc
No one wants to be responsible for polluting the Moon's pristine atmosphere.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Why is it that when Trump says something that's obviously not right, it's a Lie. Trump Lies. This is the millionth billionth time he's Lied.

When Biden says some stuff that doesn't make any sense at all, we're the ones who misunderstood what he was saying?
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

It has been years but is that the road where a convenience store named Te-Jos was located on a corner?
BigOil
AG
CEPhD said:

Unless it's a high speed rail to connect all of the Maldives
fka ftc
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

It has been years but is that the road where a convenience store named Te-Jos was located on a corner?
Turn north at Te-Jos in order to head up to the pool and golf course.

On the rare occasion we ever had to pop into Te-Jos, it was always 'an experience'.
Not Coach Jimbo
Is he defecting to Australia? I support this "we" if that's the case.

Martin Cash
AG
BQ78 said:

We can have the Africans and Chinese do the work, only this time the Chinese come from the east and the Africans from the west. Then Joe can stand in the middle of the trestle over the Indian Ocean and drive in the golden spike! It will be glorious and make America great again!
We can call it Pedophile Point.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.