As promised: SUNDAY FUNNIES encore...5-29-23...

3,417 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rocky the dog
rocky the dog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Well, thanks to many of you, yesterday's Sunday Funnies reached 'Post of the Day' for the first time. And, because of your efforts, and especially the encouragement of Kansas Kid and Aggiehawg, you went far beyond expectations. I'm still getting blue stars today. So, as I promised K.K., I am posting some of my favorite memes from the past 3 years. These were also favorites based on your comments.

To commemorate Memorial Day, the first meme I give you shows the *president* (wink, wink and lower case p)
doing the honors.

Now, for your favorites and mine (in no particular order)...

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
zephyr88
AG
Encore encore!!!

aggiehawg
AG
Oh goody! Bonus!

Dr. Mephisto
AG
Well done!
CrackerJackAg
richardag
Thanks, much needed humor and greatly appreciated.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggiehawg
AG
Now that's a big cat!

ETA: And he can hand jive!
JaxDad
AG
Well done
Brutal Puffin
Win At Life
AG
Need to make this a back to back POTD.
BaileyAg
AG
The construction worker vid
CyclingAg82
AG
AKNF

All Killa No Filla.

Thanks again Rocky!
aggiehawg
AG
Now for something completely different.

EllisCoAg
AG
Rocky doing the work
annie88
AG
So many good ones Rocky! I bust out laughing at the Huggies diaper facility one and the snail plastic surgery the most!!

Although the cat one with the can is so very true, and it goes for dogs too!
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
B-1 83
AG
Bravo!
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
rocky the dog
AG
Perfect.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
buzzardb267
AG
Another old headline to go with the School for the Deaf one....

"ROGER - OUT"
Pizza
aggiehawg
AG
buzzardb267
AG
"ROGER - OUT"
mike073
aggiehawg
AG
rocky, you know you are loved here. And when you don't post your funnies, posters notice.

Know there are times when doing these threads are not feasible for you which makes it all the most life affirming when you do.

God Bless! And thank you!

rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

rocky, you know you are loved here. And when you don't post your funnies, posters notice.

Know there are times when doing these threads are not feasible for you which makes it all the most life affirming when you do.

God Bless! And thank you!

Just kidding. Thank you for those warm words. I am going to make an effort to keep the Funnies weekly, but if I don't post it one day, it's probably because I don't have enough material. One of my life's pleasures is making others laugh. But that's why I need the feedback. I need to know I connected. Whether it's here or in person. I always have a sense of humor about the moment. It made my visit 3 years ago in the ICU a lot of fun for me. I guess that's why people think I'm 15 years younger than I am.

Again, thank you for your kind remarks.
Tanya 93
Not enough cats
rocky the dog
AG
And then, there's Tanya.
Tanya 93
rocky the dog said:

And then, there's Tanya.

It's my schtick

Cat lady
aggiehawg
AG

For you, Tanya.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Again, thank you for your kind remarks.
Oh my! My remarks are not meant to be kind, just to be kind.

I love your posts as do many else here.

My fear is that when I post my stuff that you may think I am derailing you somehow.
happy days
Whoop Delecto
AG
PuryearFratDaddy
AG
Rocky, I am sure there are many more, but I lurk and view your Funnies weekly (heck, when I need more, I look for your posts to other threads b/c they are spot on with the subject).

I look forward to them since don't get the paper and comics anymore, ha. THEY ARE THE ONE CONSTANTLY LIGHT HEARTED AND WORTHWILE POSTS ON TEXAGS (not yelling, just highlighting.). My wife rolls her eyes b/c I have to show her one at a time!!!

So you are very appreciated, with clean memes with some needed innuendos, and have regular aggiehawg and Tanya sightings as well…

Gig 'Em and keep it up please!!
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Rocky, I am sure there are many more, but I lurk and view your Funnies weekly (heck, when I need more, I look for your posts to other threads b/c they are spot on with the subject).

I look forward to them since don't get the paper and comics anymore, ha. THEY ARE THE ONE CONSTANTLY LIGHT HEARTED AND WORTHWILE POSTS ON TEXAGS (not yelling, just highlighting.). My wife rolls her eyes b/c I have to show her one at a time!!!

So you are very appreciated, with clean memes with some needed innuendos, and have regular aggiehawg and Tanya sightings as well…

Gig 'Em and keep it up please!!
Thank you for that.

Don't be a stranger.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.