Least Favorite Month Around the Corner

3,588 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by ts5641
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

I don't relate to the concept of pride in existing in a state of being very well. Pride should involve an exceptional accomplishment and effort to do so. What personal accomplishments are generating this feeling of pride?

Leftists are the GOATs of generating undue pride and moral superiority for doing absolutely dick except agreeing with their pet of the month.

Hubert J. Farnsworth
Squadron7 said:

Got to have Pride Month because something worse than repression and marginalization has happened to Gay America: Indifference.

You sir, nailed it. Normal peoples worst offense is that we don't care. That's the worst offense we have committed because at the end of the day, the gay movement is a bunch of attention *h*res and want special treatment.
APHIS AG
Im Gipper said:

Hard pass on Shoving gay stuff down our throats.
"Oh no, we only want to get married and be left alone."

And now, you will celebrate with us our pride in being gay or else.
Tanya 93
The CWS takes place next month.

WTF is wrong with you?
ChemEAg08
AG

Fly this and call it a day.
An L of an Ag
AG
Tanya 93 said:

The CWS takes place next month.

WTF is wrong with you?

This. Also June is the first full month of the year that I spend as much time in the pool as I can.
agdaddy04
AG
I find it a little crazy that it now shows in my google calendar as an "American Holiday " for the first day of the month. don't think I've noticed that before.
WestTexasAg
AG
I remember when it was just gay pride month. Now its all year round.
milner79
OP, chill.
Embrace Pride Month

leachfan
I received my notice of pride month from Schwab the other day. So glad they are on top of it.
StandUpforAmerica
45-70Ag
AG
Having a month to celebrate the choice of having sex with someone the same sex as you, chopping off your junk, dressing as a drag freak and ultimately being a child predator is the height of stupidity.

ts5641
MouthBQ98 said:

I don't relate to the concept of pride in existing in a state of being very well. Pride should involve an exceptional accomplishment and effort to do so. What personal accomplishments are generating this feeling of pride?
This sounds like white supremacy. How dare you speak of things as accomplishments!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.