OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

426,353 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Old Army Metal said:

LMCane said:

and several more iterations of literal inane gibberish from this clown last night

Today's installment of "Who said this, Donald trump or Violent J from Insane Clown Posse?"
OR your guy, Joe Biden. OF the three he is clearly the dumbest of a group of dumbasses.
shiftyandquick
It's soon going to be Trump vs. Haley. DeSantis will tuck his tail and wait for "his turn."
aggiehawg
AG
Exhibit A on Haley.

ttu_85
aggiehawg said:

Exhibit A on Haley.

Hmmm, she is admitting to being fake or changing her tune as the election process continues. Yeah, not cool. Unfortunately, most political figures do this. I'll say this for Trump he does not. He is what you see is what you get.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Hmmm, she is admitting to being fake or changing her tune as the election process continues. Yeah, not cool. Unfortunately, most political figures do this. I'll say this for Trump he does not. He is what you see is what you get.
She doesn't realize it yet but it is that "changing personalities" that is causing her many gaffes. lately.
Old Army Metal
AG
ttu_85 said:

Old Army Metal said:

LMCane said:

and several more iterations of literal inane gibberish from this clown last night

Today's installment of "Who said this, Donald trump or Violent J from Insane Clown Posse?"
OR your guy, Joe Biden. OF the three he is clearly the dumbest of a group of dumbasses.

K. Thanks.
aggie93
AG
Tibbers said:

I just like Vivek as a candidate more and anyone with objective eyes, on either side of the aisle, can see that Vivek's campaign is heating up while Ron's hit an iceberg. Vivek seems confident and I've seen his crowds, they are quite the mix of young and old. From what he says, many first time faces. Many not to be captured in the traditional model. Should be an exciting finish.
Vivek didn't make the debate stage so I would slow your roll on the "heating up" rhetoric.

I still like a lot about Vivek but he's not a serious candidate for President at this point and outside of a few moments he never really was. He was running for name recognition and maybe to get a job in the Trump Admin and he likely accomplished that. I'd like to see if he can translate some rhetoric into accomplishments at some level of government and see how it goes, or he could just keep doing interviews and owning the Left and that's ok too. I think he and JD Vance are the most promising of the Millennials so far.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
Not too shabby.

Dan Scott
AG
DeSantis might have to go back to Florida.

LMCane
and Trump just lost Arizona ONCE AGAIN...

LMCane
And yes I am biased because I despise Trump, but he looks so old and FAT in these clips.

that is not going to get any better during his trials for 91 felonies the next year.
Captn_Ag05
AG
LMCane said:

Lots of the posters here love this *****
LMCane
Dan Scott said:

DeSantis might have to go back to Florida.

it's a tornado, not a Hurricane.

that's nothing compared to life in Florida during the fall.
LMCane
Captn_Ag05 said:

LMCane said:

I honestly can't comprehend how any "conservative" can applaud making fun of a deceased war hero who was tortured in service to the United States while a prisoner of war....

while their Orange God King was whining about 'bone spurs" to the draft board and spent the war in New York with his millionaire daddy.
Old Army Metal
AG
LMCane said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

LMCane said:

I honestly can't comprehend how any "conservative" can applaud making fun of a deceased war hero who was tortured in service to the United States while a prisoner of war....

while their Orange God King was whining about 'bone spurs" to the draft board and spent the war in New York with his millionaire daddy.

It's because conservatives pay a ton of lip service to supporting "the troops."

It rings hollow, especially when they cast a vote for Boney McSpurs, Mr. "Suckers and Losers" himself. All because he hates the same kind of people they do and he makes them feel good for it.
TRM
AG
If the committments hold, that's around 30% of the expected turnout.

ETA: Cruz had around 51000 commitments in 2016.
BigRobSA
TRM said:

Is that before he stole the caucus from Trump and his merry band of incompetents at the caucus!?
UAS Ag
BigRobSA said:

TRM said:

Is that before he stole the caucus from Trump and his merry band of incompetents at the caucus!?

Cruz had his father the Zodiac Killer threaten Trump voters so that Cruz could win.
nortex97
AG
RDS to drop out day after Iowa unless he beats Trump there? Not sure I buy that.
Rongagin71
AG
Trump may not get the nomination for several reasons, so DeSantis will 99% sure continue.
I've seen this silly bit of propaganda that DeSantis is quitting repeated in several places - I think the purpose is to discourage DeSantis voters from fighting the cold to go and caucus.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Rongagin71 said:

Trump may not get the nomination for several reasons, so DeSantis will 99% sure continue.
I've seen this silly bit of propaganda that DeSantis is quitting repeated in several places - I think the purpose is to discourage DeSantis voters from fighting the cold to go and caucus.

Exactly.
aggie93
AG
nortex97 said:

RDS to drop out day after Iowa unless he beats Trump there? Not sure I buy that.
It staggers me that people can look at something like that and not realize it is an obvious hit piece and a Trump plant. Don't worry though, his supporters don't care how much Trump is willing to lie and play dirty in order to take out an honorable man and dedicated conservative if they think they can win over just one vote.

Trump knows he has no accountability and can say anything. He said it years ago with the quip about shooting someone on the street in NYC and people just keep proving him right.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
nortex97
AG
Well, what's interesting is that it is seemingly impossible to comment on this race (In any way) without one group or the other being fairly well astounded that something doesn't comport with their outlook. I favor RDS, again, yet I don't see a path forward for him to win the nomination now, barring something huge in the next few weeks in his favor. All I care about is that the GOP winner wins in November.

I didn't really see an issue with it other than it being suspect, but worth commenting on just because it was from the Daily Mail or whatever, not the usual wholly dishonest American media that would happily participate in spreading (more) lies. Probably click bait anyway.

The plausible path for RDS would be for Haley/Vivek/Christie etc. to just drop out, I guess (and something real actually pushing GOP voters away from Trump by around 20 points). Both sides seem to have 'too many' hard core supporters who will just sit on their thumbs in November if they don't win though.
TRM
AG
Don't think it was a Trump hit piece, but a Haley one. The author is a Bush guy, but Trump people have been magnifying it.
aggie93
AG
nortex97 said:

Well, what's interesting is that it is seemingly impossible to comment on this race (In any way) without one group or the other being fairly well astounded that something doesn't comport with their outlook. I favor RDS, again, yet I don't see a path forward for him to win the nomination now, barring something huge in the next few weeks in his favor. All I care about is that the GOP winner wins in November.

I didn't really see an issue with it other than it being suspect, but worth commenting on just because it was from the Daily Mail or whatever, not the usual wholly dishonest American media that would happily participate in spreading (more) lies. Probably click bait anyway.

The plausible path for RDS would be for Haley/Vivek/Christie etc. to just drop out, I guess (and something real actually pushing GOP voters away from Trump by around 20 points). Both sides seem to have 'too many' hard core supporters who will just sit on their thumbs in November if they don't win though.
My point isn't that people shouldn't comment, my point is that it never ceases to amaze me that Trump can do anything, say anything, and surround himself with the worst people and have no accountability for some.

Trump is also coordinating with Haley and has been since at least the beginning of December when they started spending in concert (when Trump stopped against DeSantis, Haley immediately picked up and Trump and Haley have spent $0 attacking each other while over $40 million against DeSantis). It's only gotten worse since then with media coverage and curious endorsements of hard core Establishment types endorsing Trump and almost no one except Sununu endorsing Haley (which also hurts DeSantis more than anyone).

So much manipulation going on and I will admit I can't see it all, I am sure DeSantis is playing his own games as well to some extent.

Ronald Reagan
SA68AG
AG
The Republican party is going to be stuck with Trump unless some sort of health issue sidelines him.

I just hope America is still salvageable in 2028.
Dan Scott
AG

Interesting question at the end. 50% of Americans think there will be violence from the losing side. I can believe that when Trump is running on retribution and Biden is running on January 6. Leading candidates from both parties are a couple 80 year olds running on crap that happened 4 years.
BigRobSA
FL_Ag1998 said:

Rongagin71 said:

Exactly.

The predicted weather is what Iowans call "a winter day that ends in Y".

Hell, I'm Texan and while there would shovel snow in shorts some days. Great workout!!
TRM
AG
Dan Scott
AG
It's so silly. Trump couldn't negotiate with Nancy Pelosi took the credit for shutting down the country and got nothin He was afraid to fire Fauci because he feared the media. When BLM is burning federal buildings he blames Barr for not going after them even though Barr works for Trump and Trump could have fired him.

All that and I'm supposed to believe Trump could have negotiated with Jefferson Davis. The guy is delusional.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Dan Scott said:

It's so silly. Trump couldn't negotiate with Nancy Pelosi took the credit for shutting down the country and got nothin He was afraid to fire Fauci because he feared the media. When BLM is burning federal buildings he blames Barr for not going after them even though Barr works for Trump and Trump could have fired him.

All that and I'm supposed to believe Trump could have negotiated with Jefferson Davis. The guy is delusional.

Wrong. His hard-core supporters are delusional. Trump may or may not believe what he's spouting, but he does know that it doesn't matter. What matters is that his ardent supporters are delusional enough to believe whatever he spouts, send him money, and continue to support his new line of business - politics.
Dan Scott
AG
Trump is doing so well that they hav to lie about it.

TRM
AG
This will be interesting to watch if they can get something trained and working. The response rate for phone calls just isn't there anymore.
FL_Ag1998
AG
TRM said:

This will be interesting to watch if they can get something trained and working. The response rate for phone calls just isn't there anymore.

I'll wait until our resident poll experts have weighed in to give their seal of approval.
LMCane
TRM said:

great job by Massie here!

and so true, but Trumpers won't even understand what Massie is saying:

"Hey Ma! what does McConnell have to do with the civil war?!"
First Page Last Page
Page 237 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.