OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

426,837 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

A Trump spokesperson said Melania, 53, was tending to a family matter.
LINK

Daaaannng. She's 53?

Smokeshow.
TRM
AG
I don't know about you, but my girlfriend wouldn't let me leave her if she was sick.
Phatbob
AG
aggiehawg said:

Phatbob said:

Look, I am not saying it's true or not, but it obviously leaves room for speculation, and no, I am not one who believes everything because it's said once in an article. Given the lack of Melania everywhere else besides the family photo, it doesn't raise to the level of TDS to point out the piling evidence, which might as well be the Trumper version of "racist" at this point. Maybe it is circumstantial, maybe it's true, still has bad optics either way.
Whatever else Melania is, she has always been a very good mother to Barron. She would be with Barron for Christmas.
Nothing against Melania... I think she got shafted as a first lady... All the fawning that Michelle and Dr Jill got by the fashion magazines compared to her, an actual model, is criminal. And we heard absolutely nothing about her at all for 4 years. She should have had national interviews every other week.

texagbeliever
TRM said:

I don't know about you, but my girlfriend wouldn't let me leave her if she was sick.
Well congrats. Sometimes getting a break is important.

Also your phrasing should be, but if my girlfriend was sick I wouldn't have any desire to leave her side. Not that she would make it so you wouldn't be allowed to leave. The latter is emasculating.
aggie93
AG
aggiehawg said:

Melania's Dad is on the left. Melania and her mother were tending to something else when this picture was taken.
Fair enough. Just weird they haven't really been seen together since that Easter meal or at least I haven't seen it. Just an unusual marriage I guess.
aggie93
AG
No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Look for more Melania in 2024.

A source tells Page Six that after Donald Trump scored a recent Supreme Court victory in his federal election subversion case, "Trump and his family are so secure that he will become president again that insiders at Mar-a-Lago say he's reached an agreement with [wife] Melania [Trump] to step up top-tier diplomatic appearances in 2024."

The Trumpworld source told us that after Melania recently appeared with fellow former first ladies at Rosalynn Carter's funeral, she is, "feeling more sure of herself as both her husband's representative and her own position as a diplomatic figure after her positive reception at the Carter funeral."
Quote:

Our source added, "Melania realizes it's her time to join the ranks of historic first ladies and leave her mark on history… She feels better prepared for her potential role the second time around."

The source added that Melania also feels she can devote more time to the role since her son with Trump, Barron, is now 17.
LINK
Maybe but for a woman that is looking to be more involved she certainly is scarce when it comes to her husband.

I'm furthest from Trump's biggest fan, but I love seeing smiles on people like he has in that pic. Trump smiles all the time for pics, yes, but that's the "photo-op" smile that everyone puts up. This smile in this pic is genuine AF and full of pure joy.

Say what you want about the man, and I've said plenty, but there's no denying that he loves his kids and their families. Full. Stop.
I didn't say he wasn't happy, just pointed out she wasn't in the pic and she barely is in the same city as he is anymore. She doesn't campaign with him. Trump is on his 3rd wife and cheated on all of them, including Melania when she was pregnant (unless you really believe he didn't sleep with Stormy). I mean that's just Trump, it's baked in. Not sure why pointing out facts is so controversial. It's not like Trump is the only pol who screws around or has been through a few wives.

I don't really care, I just find it funny people who are trying to act like Trump is some model of faithfulness and marital bliss.
aggie93
AG
aggiehawg said:

Phatbob said:

Look, I am not saying it's true or not, but it obviously leaves room for speculation, and no, I am not one who believes everything because it's said once in an article. Given the lack of Melania everywhere else besides the family photo, it doesn't raise to the level of TDS to point out the piling evidence, which might as well be the Trumper version of "racist" at this point. Maybe it is circumstantial, maybe it's true, still has bad optics either way.
Whatever else Melania is, she has always been a very good mother to Barron. She would be with Barron for Christmas.
I think Melania is a class act and by all appearances a wonderful mother.
Ag with kids
AG
aggie93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

A source tells Page Six that after Donald Trump scored a recent Supreme Court victory in his federal election subversion case, "Trump and his family are so secure that he will become president again that insiders at Mar-a-Lago say he's reached an agreement with [wife] Melania [Trump] to step up top-tier diplomatic appearances in 2024."

The Trumpworld source told us that after Melania recently appeared with fellow former first ladies at Rosalynn Carter's funeral, she is, "feeling more sure of herself as both her husband's representative and her own position as a diplomatic figure after her positive reception at the Carter funeral."
Quote:

Our source added, "Melania realizes it's her time to join the ranks of historic first ladies and leave her mark on history… She feels better prepared for her potential role the second time around."

The source added that Melania also feels she can devote more time to the role since her son with Trump, Barron, is now 17.
LINK
Maybe but for a woman that is looking to be more involved she certainly is scarce when it comes to her husband.

JFC...Barron's as tall as our MexiHonky...
LMCane
LMCane
aggie93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Melania's Dad is on the left. Melania and her mother were tending to something else when this picture was taken.
Fair enough. Just weird they haven't really been seen together since that Easter meal or at least I haven't seen it. Just an unusual marriage I guess.
LOL that "melania was tending to something else"!!!
LMCane
Ag with kids said:

FireAg said:

And with that snarky comment, I can see you are not interested in honest conversation...

Your way isn't going to happen, so you feel the need to lash out and look for someone to blame...

That's cool...like I said...you do you...

But you're not worth the bandiwdth at this point, so the ignore function will serve its purpose once again...
As opposed to the grandmaster of Trump poll posting and then making up things that you know are full of crap about what DeSantis should have done.

I don't use the ignore function though, since I'm not a snowflake, so I'll continue to see your feigned concern over DeSantis going forward.
Oh I put Trump's pollster on "ignore" a long time ago...

it makes life better and more enjoyable.
LMCane
LMAO please post in the entire history of the world all the politicians who didn't love their own families!

is that a common thing you find? that people you know don't love their own families?!

aggiehawg
AG
LMCane said:

aggie93 said:

aggiehawg said:

LOL that "melania was tending to something else"!!!
Her mother is in the hospital and she was with her. Ever had someone seriously ill in the hospital over a holiday? Family members tend to take shifts, so their loved one is not alone in the hospital over Christmas and other family members can get a break, some sleep, food and some sense of normalcy.
LMCane
Bill Clinton was elected President in 1992.

That is 33 years ago.

He is younger than Biden and Trump.
LMCane
And they can't postpone the family picture or have it in the hospital?

if you are trying to pretend that somehow Trump and Melania have a great marriage- good for you..

FireAg
AG
This thread has devolved into analyzing holiday photos?
ttu_85
FireAg said:

This thread has devolved into analyzing holiday photos?
More interesting than repeating polls and more polls on a daily basis.
Rongagin71
AG
Forwhatevereason, the Dems are getting ready to have a debate in New Hampshire between two nobodies while Biden hides somewhere.
Meanwhile, Kennedy still doesn't have Secret Service protection...possibly because he has been critical of the Biden Admin's failure to control the border... or maybe they just want him dead.
And in further news that no one seems to care about, DeSantis is still by far the best candidate but whats-her-name must have upset someone as she has had a "you don't know the Civil War was about slavery" bomb dropped by the MSM.
DD88
AG
I saw my first negative campaign ad during the Liberty Bowl (Iowa St, playing).

It attacked DeSantis with the media narrative that he's run a bad campaign.
Nothing about his positions.
Nothing about his record as Florida Governor.

This is all they have?

The polls started moving with Trump's bogus indictments starting on 3/30 and the Democrat strategy of gullible Republicans flocking to defend him keeps ramping up with each election interference move continuing with Colorado and Maine ballot ploys.
FireAg
AG
Well you can't accuse the ad of being a bunch of lies…he has, in fact, run a bad campaign…
Captn_Ag05
AG
Speaking of ads, A DeSantis supporting PAC just ran a Tricky Nikki ad during the Liberty Bowl as well.

It wasn't a well-produced ad IMO. Too comical with the Tricky Nikki stuff to be taken seriously.
RGLAG85
AG
aggie93 said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Quote:

LINK

I'm furthest from Trump's biggest fan, but I love seeing smiles on people like he has in that pic. Trump smiles all the time for pics, yes, but that's the "photo-op" smile that everyone puts up. This smile in this pic is genuine AF and full of pure joy.

Say what you want about the man, and I've said plenty, but there's no denying that he loves his kids and their families. Full. Stop.
I didn't say he wasn't happy, just pointed out she wasn't in the pic and she barely is in the same city as he is anymore. She doesn't campaign with him. Trump is on his 3rd wife and cheated on all of them, including Melania when she was pregnant (unless you really believe he didn't sleep with Stormy). I mean that's just Trump, it's baked in. Not sure why pointing out facts is so controversial. It's not like Trump is the only pol who screws around or has been through a few wives.

I don't really care, I just find it funny people who are trying to act like Trump is some model of faithfulness and marital bliss.
Yes you do, you vomit parrot it constantly.
aggiehawg
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Speaking of ads, A DeSantis supporting PAC just ran a Tricky Nikki ad during the Liberty Bowl as well.

It wasn't a well-produced ad IMO. Too comical with the Tricky Nikki stuff to be taken seriously.
Tricky Nikki? Only us olds remember when Nixon was called "Tricky Dick."
Rapier108
DD88 said:

This is all they have?
They have a few more things; just look at what MAGA spews around here.

Polls, Polls, and more Polls
Infantile nicknames for DeSantis
Personal attacks on anyone who doesn't kiss the ring and swear fealty to Trump.
Attacks from the left

Trump isn't worthy of carrying DeSantis' jockstrap when it comes to actual conservatism, policy, success, and decency. The only things Trump is better at is being a nuclear grade ******* and appealing to the lowest common denominator who worship him as a god.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
RGLAG85
AG
Rapier108 said:

DD88 said:

This is all they have?

Attacks from the left

Trump isn't worthy of carrying DeSantis' jockstrap when it comes to actual conservatism, policy, success, and decency. The only things Trump is better at is being a nuclear grade ******* and appealing to the lowest common denominator who worship him as a god.
The irony of you saying this is sadly comical. No one badgers, attacks and name calls more than you.
GAC06
AG
Except the actual candidate, Trump
AggieVictor10
AG
RGLAG85 said:

Rapier108 said:

DD88 said:

This is all they have?

Attacks from the left

The irony of you saying this is sadly comical. No one badgers, attacks and name calls more than you.

yea but she's allowed.
aggie93
AG

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
BigRobSA
aggie93 said:

Looks like his campaign is still as clueless as before.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Maybe you've heard of mass texting?
BigRobSA
Funky Winkerbean said:

Maybe you've heard of mass texting?

Yes. And, having caucused a few times in Iowa, I know that's not how one should be trying to get the position filled. Seems like they're just as lost as they were in 2016, where his campaign embarrassed itself with their lack of knowledge.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
You mean the year they won?
BigRobSA
Funky Winkerbean said:

Cruz won Iowa. Trump's campaign, quite actually, got laughed at. Or, like my precinct, booed.
J. Walter Weatherman
BigRobSA said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Cruz won Iowa. Trump's campaign, quite actually, got laughed at. Or, like my precinct, booed.

Right, but like every election he's ever lost, Trump only lost because you helped Cruz cheat. I'm sure he won't cry about cheating like the 80 year old toddler he is should DeSantis somehow pull off an Iowa win though.
aggie93
AG
RGLAG85 said:

aggie93 said:

No Spin Ag said:

aggie93 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Quote:

LINK

Yes you do, you vomit parrot it constantly.
Nah, I figure Trump has had women on the side all along and he's always been a crappy husband. He does seem to love his kids though. Plenty of reasons I dislike him but that's really low on the scale. It just cracks me up that people think his marriage to Melania isn't a sham but whatever. I care a lot more about his competence and policies.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
First Page Last Page
Page 230 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.