OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

425,402 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
FireAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggie93 said:

BigRobSA said:

FireAg said:

BigBrother said:

I'm honestly not saying this to be rude, but you're like a broken record. You repeat the same point over and over and over and over....

We get it.

No, honestly I don't think a lot of you do...

Many of you want to call folks cults, and uneducated, and mouth breathers, etc...and you don't accept that there are millions of people you are trying to switch over to your preferred candidate, and the best way to do so is not calling them a bunch of ****ing morons...why? Because they currently outnumber you, but you still need their votes...

The candidate needs to capture their ears with his delivery...capture their eyes with his headlines...

That's the only thing that will have a chance to turn the tide for DeSantis, short of Trump willingly or forcefully being removed from the R primaries...

If one isn't for Desantis over Trump (conservative over a liberal) at this point, that person IS a mouth-breathing moron and I can't figure out how to dole out extra IQ points.
I wouldn't go that far, most people just aren't paying that close attention and don't really know who DeSantis is. The media and Trump certainly aren't helping, they are making you work for it. Folks here get that but for most it won't happen until the Primaries start if it is going to happen. Everyone I know is thinking about Summer being over and kids going back to school.
I agree with you...most people are paying attention to other things, and most people have short attention spans...so all they hear about Biden family scandals and another Trump witch hunt...

They simply aren't taking the time to listen to anything else given the other priorities they have in their day to day lives...
FireAg
AG
TRM said:

This is how dumb the electorate is. They don't have a clue how serious the situation is and the Federal prosecutor's conviction rate.

It's the common tale of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"...

Believe it or not, a large portion of the electorate has been flooded by so many false attempts to "get him", that all of this has become part of the background noise for them...

I would also add that a tweet like this reinforces my point about the Left and the establishment...

They aren't going after Trump just to boost him within his base and make him the fall guy R-nominee in 2024...

They are going after him because they do not want him to have a change to be in charge again...
LMCane
Oh I don't know...

maybe a FORMER PRESIDENT, a billionaire and one of the most famous people on the planet at 37% approval IN HIS OWN PARTY could be considered not very well liked.

We all know you are in the tank for Trump, but it beggars belief for anyone to think that Trump is a popular person in this country.

Yes, there are the Always Trumpers of about 25% of the population. Which leaves 75% either completely hostile or not enthused at all.

but you keep riding those polls all the way to getting blown out in November 2024.

Just know we will all be reminding you of the past 113 pages of posts after Trump loses.
FireAg
AG
LMCane said:

Oh I don't know...

maybe a FORMER PRESIDENT, a billionaire and one of the most famous people on the planet at 37% approval IN HIS OWN PARTY could be considered not very well liked.

We all know you are in the tank for Trump, but it beggars belief for anyone to think that Trump is a popular person in this country.

Yes, there are the Always Trumpers of about 25% of the population. Which leaves 75% either completely hostile or not enthused at all.

but you keep riding those polls all the way to getting blown out in November 2024.

Just know we will all be reminding you of the past 113 pages of posts after Trump loses.
Please point to a single time I have made a claim that Trump will win the general in 2024...

Not once have I EVER said that...again, this is yet another instance of where you think you know something about me and the reality is you couldn't be more wrong...

Further, the man's "likeability" may not be at question in the primaries...in the general, sure, perhaps that plays a greater role, but in the primaries...not so much...

Regardless, not once have I ever claimed that Trump will win the R nomination AND win the general in 2024...

At this moment, unless something drastic happens, I do believe (and I am on record saying) that he WILL win the R nomination...
FireAg
AG
LMCane said:

Oh I don't know...

I would also add that your numbers claiming that he only has 37% approval within the R party are categorically false...

According to Pew Research, within the party, he has fallen from 75% favorability to 66% favorability over the past 12 monhts:

So please, point me to the data that backs up your assertion that 63% of the R party views him unfavorably...
Old May Banker
AG
"Favorably" is a tricky word and depends on context... I view Trump favorably vs Biden.
Ag with kids
AG
Old May Banker said:

"Favorably" is a tricky word and depends on context... I view Trump favorably vs Biden.
True...

There is a difference between "approval" and "favorable"...
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

TRM said:

This is how dumb the electorate is. They don't have a clue how serious the situation is and the Federal prosecutor's conviction rate.

It's the common tale of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf"...

Believe it or not, a large portion of the electorate has been flooded by so many false attempts to "get him", that all of this has become part of the background noise for them...

I would also add that a tweet like this reinforces my point about the Left and the establishment...

They aren't going after Trump just to boost him within his base and make him the fall guy R-nominee in 2024...

They are going after him because they do not want him to have a change to be in charge again...
BTW, this could be that "something changes" moment if Trump is actually convicted.

I don't necessarily think it needs to be something dramatic though. I could see if Trump just falls off a bit it kills his most powerful narrative, inevitability. If he starts to see a drop in polling and DeSantis a small rise it could easily gain momentum. Once again, 5 months before the first primary is a LONG time. Even if DeSantis doesn't win in Iowa but gets very close that may be enough. If he actually wins though that would be a major blow to Trump.

Just so many scenarios with this much time to go. Hillary's loss to Obama was like watching it slowly slip out of her fingers and honestly I thought she would be the candidate until the numbers just got too big and she wasn't doing well debating him in 1v1s. I think if Trump has to debate DeSantis 1v1 he is done, that would be a highly viewed spectacle and Trump would be very lucky just to hold serve but likely get crushed.

We will see.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
He never learns.
TRM
AG
Old May Banker
AG
Quote:

he would NOT sign the RNC pledge.

lol... of course he won't. It's not about conservatives or getting rid of Biden or what's best for America. It's about him.
Ags77
AG
TRM said:

He never learns.

Here comes Rudy !!
J. Walter Weatherman
TRM said:

He never learns.

Lol - he tells blatant, easily disprovable lies so effortlessly. And his cult followers will continue eat stuff like this up.
aggie93
AG
Ags77 said:

TRM said:

He never learns.

Here comes Rudy !!
Trump has finally shown how he will win THIS time! We've been waiting so long!

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
Old May Banker
AG
Can't wait for him to trash them tomorrow. lmao
agz win
AG
That's interesting. Didn't expect that from them.
Old May Banker
AG
CYA so they don't get sued likely.
Rapier108
Old May Banker said:

Can't wait for him to trash them tomorrow. lmao
Oh he will, so will the rest of his followers. I suspect they will see a noticeable drop in viewers as Cult45 goes deeper down the rabbit hole and focuses more and more on sites like Infowars and RSBN, the latter is basically Trump's official TV channel.

But they should never had said it was all legit, same thing DeSantis did. All the last minute changes, no security for mail in ballots, and just too many oddities in certain states for there no to be some doubt as to whether or not it was completely legit.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rapier108
TRM said:

He never learns.

He's all just red meat for his cult.

But for the sake of argument, since we know the two Atlanta counties were ground zero for harvesting/fraud, he likely did win, but it was not by a massive amount like he thinks. He probably won by around 10,000 because the amount of fraud/harvesting was enough for the Democrats to win, but not so much that it was glaringly obvious.

He is delusional and actually believes he won states in 2020 that he lost in 2016 as well.

Hell, some of his supporters think he won California in 2020 and the Democrats manufactured/switched 10s of millions of votes in the state.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rapier108
Trump pretty much confirms he intends to give the country over to the Democrats in 2024 and likely forever.

Just like we saw in the 2020 runoffs, he will tell Cult45 to stay home if he can't have his way, just like the petulant little child he is.

We've been told time and again by the Tumpers here that they would all support the nominee, and accuse everyone of refusing to do so.

Let's see how much they're willing to back Trump on this because he is saying he will not, and most likely would tell Cult45 to stay home on election day.
Showertime at the Bidens
TRM said:

He never learns.

For someone with political savvy, he frames this in the worst way possible. He makes a bold statement that now he, himself has to prove.

Since the election system is not auditable by design, it's almost impossible to prove fraud. He actually does damage to any hope of election reform by talking like this.
aggie93
AG
Rapier108 said:

TRM said:

He never learns.

But for the sake of argument, since we know the two Atlanta counties were ground zero for harvesting/fraud, he likely did win, but it was not by a massive amount like he thinks. He probably won by around 10,000 because the amount of fraud/harvesting was enough for the Democrats to win, but not so much that it was glaringly obvious.

He is delusional and actually believes he won states in 2020 that he lost in 2016 as well.

Hell, some of his supporters think he won California in 2020 and the Democrats manufactured/switched 10s of millions of votes in the state.
The California thing is based on the fact Reagan won in California and they looked at the 1984 map. Brilliant!

Look, I have no idea in the end if he won or lost anymore and I also know we will never know. It's like JFK/Nixon in 1960. All I do know is that talking about 2020 and screaming about lost votes or whatever is not a winner in 2024.

That Kraken is still out there though, just be patient!

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
Why don't we want this on a national level? This is an article talking about how despondent Democrats in Florida are after feeling like they were on the precipice of getting all of their issues (gun control, abortion, CRT, the list goes on implemented and now they have lost so much on so many fronts they don't know what to do. DeSantis has completely broken them by attacking them on all fronts and with so much efficiency they are lost and losing hope.

Ronald Reagan
Ag with kids
AG
TRM said:

He never learns.

It almost seems like the 2024 election platform for Trump is "Prove 2020 was stolen". Full stop.

And that appears to be what a lot of his supporters want...
Rapier108
Quote:

It almost seems like the 2024 election platform for Trump is "Prove 2020 was stolen". Full stop.

This is it, exactly. They ran on it in 2022, and got their ass kicked.

They're going to run on it in 2024 and get their ass kicked again.

Then whine for another 4 years that it was stolen while preparing for Trump 2028.
Phatbob
AG
aggie93 said:

Why don't we want this on a national level? This is an article talking about how despondent Democrats in Florida are after feeling like they were on the precipice of getting all of their issues (gun control, abortion, CRT, the list goes on implemented and now they have lost so much on so many fronts they don't know what to do. DeSantis has completely broken them by attacking them on all fronts and with so much efficiency they are lost and losing hope.

That is what winning actually looks like, in case anyone was thinking that all caps tweets about how Chris Christie is a fat pig is what getting tired of winning looks like.
Rapier108
Phatbob said:

aggie93 said:

That is what winning actually looks like, in case anyone was thinking that all caps tweets about how Chris Christie is a fat pig is what getting tired of winning looks like.
Winning to Cult45 is internet trash talk, getting indicted over and over, making up infantine nicknames for every opponent who don't kiss the ring, and threatening to ensure the Democrats win like it is 1932 if you don't get your way.
LMCane
But it's the DeSantis supporters who are supposedly RINOs according to the Trump devotees...

Trump says he won't sign Republican loyalty pledge, flouting debate requirement

Former President Donald Trump said Wednesday he won't sign a pledge to support the Republican nominee if he loses the GOP presidential primary, flouting a requirement for appearing in the first debate later this month.

"Why would I sign it?" Trump said in an interview on the conservative cable network Newsmax. "I can name three or four people that I wouldn't support for president. So right there, there's a problem."

He declined to name the candidates he wouldn't support, saying "there's no reason to insult them."

But he singled out South Carolina Sen. Tim Scott and businessman Vivek Ramaswamy for praise, saying they "have been very nice."
LMCane
He lies every day and sometimes several times an hour.

HIS OWN STAFFERS admitted under oath they knew he lost!

Every legal challenge including to GOP Judges was found merit less.

He has shown zero proof in 3 years.

but he can simply state something is true, and his idiots will believe it.

Much like being in Scientology.
LMCane
Ag with kids said:

TRM said:

He never learns.

also notice how the grifters claim it is "President Trump"

rather than "Former President Trump" as every other former President is referred to?
TRM
AG
Old May Banker
AG
I like it.
Rapier108
LMCane said:

Ag with kids said:

TRM said:

He never learns.

also notice how the grifters claim it is "President Trump"

rather than "Former President Trump" as every other former President is referred to?
The locals here on F16 have started demanding we call him "President Trump" as well.

Must have been a blast that went out.
LMCane
Rapier108 said:

TRM said:

He never learns.

even if that is somehow true that there was voter fraud in Georgia (something the REPUBLICAN Governor and REPUBLICAN Secretary of State vehemently deny)

he still LOST THE ELECTION.

because he insulted McCain 1000 times it cost us a repeal of Obamacare and winning Arizona in 2020.

great 5D stable genius!!
First Page Last Page
Page 113 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.