OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

426,390 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow, DeSantis went Savage here.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
TRM
AG
He's been bringing up the granddaughter alot this week.

ETA:
Old May Banker
AG
Quote:

Maybe if Biden's granddaughter moved to Florida he'd actually visit her.

This is how you attack and swing down... toward the foes, not the teammates.
aggie93
AG
Old May Banker said:

Quote:

Maybe if Biden's granddaughter moved to Florida he'd actually visit her.

This is how you attack and swing down... toward the foes, not the teammates.
Perfectly targeted strike. Biden can't really say anything about it and anyone that brings it up is going to have a very hard time defending why Biden has disavowed his cute little Grandaughter. If anything this is a pro family tweet from DeSantis.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
aggie93 said:

Apparently working as an electrician is a bad thing to Trump Influencers. This is a very relatable story of how DeSantis had to work to make money the Summer after HS as an Apprentice Electrician and how he had to spend his first week's paycheck to get OSHA approved boots he didn't really need. It taught him about the idiocy of government regulation.

If I'm choosing, I would much rather choose Trumps life versus DeSantis. Maybe that guy really thinks losing a ****load of daddy's money twice is harder than working as an electrician in Florida though.
aggie93
AG
Trump pumping Democrat polls and pushing Democrat talking points again. Along with the weird name obsession. I mean how can you not vote for such an inspirational leader? Love how he is super awkward trying to read the script that sounds like it was written by a 10 year old too.

Ronald Reagan
Counterpoint
AG
aggie93 said:

Trump pumping Democrat polls and pushing Democrat talking points again. Along with the weird name obsession. I mean how can you not vote for such an inspirational leader? Love how he is super awkward trying to read the script that sounds like it was written by a 10 year old too.

Attracting small crowds that leave early is NEVER a good sign? Seemed to work really well for his opponent in 2020.
Rapier108
Trump pays pollsters to make polls showing him ahead by 50% and DeSantis dropping

Pollster delivers the paid for product.

Trump his and acolytes rush to social media to repeat the polls they paid for to begin with.

Circular reporting and gaslighting 101.

As for the media polls, the media will pump up Trump until he gets the nomination. Then it will be thermonuclear warfare against him.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
The Banned
aggie93 said:

The idiocracy comparisons are just so apt
Im Gipper
Trump attacks DeSantis from left on social security.

Trump forget he tried to do cuts to social security?

I'm Gipper
TRM
AG
ETA:Trump's pollster he fired earlier this year.
TRM
AG
Big fundraiser tonight too.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG

FL_Ag1998
AG
The Banned said:

aggie93 said:

His scripts are getting dumber with each post.

What I don't get is how the Trump fans with half a brain aren't insulted at this point by Trump himself. Calling his opponents by stupid nicknames and making playground taunts....lying right to his supporter's faces and daring them not to believe him....putting out amateur ads like this one as supposed selling points for why he deserves their votes.

He's treating his own supporters like idiots who aren't smart enough to find out the truth or think for themselves. He's playing to their base crudeness as if they're all 10 yrs old and ruled by their emotions. He's playing them for fools and neanderthals who can't think for themselves and just want to be entertained by a staged show.

He's playing them and using them and laughing at them the whole time, meanwhile the hard core suckers just eat it all up.
FL_Ag1998
AG
TRM said:

ETA:Trump's pollster he fired earlier this year.

Those ******* sanctimonious independent voters are all just a bunch of traitors anyway. Who needs their votes? Trump's got this in the bag!
TRM
Old May Banker
AG
aggie93 said:

aggie93
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

The Banned said:

aggie93 said:

What I don't get is how the Trump fans with half a brain aren't insulted at this point by Trump himself. Calling his opponents by stupid nicknames and making playground taunts....lying right to his supporter's faces and daring them not to believe him....putting out amateur ads like this one as supposed selling points for why he deserves their votes.

He's treating his own supporters like idiots who aren't smart enough to find out the truth or think for themselves. He's playing to their base crudeness as if they're all 10 yrs old and ruled by their emotions. He's playing them for fools and neanderthals who can't think for themselves and just want to be entertained by a staged show.

He's playing them and using them and laughing at them the whole time, meanwhile the hard core suckers just eat it all up.
That's the really crazy thing, Trump is the one talking to them like they are dumb. It's one thing to speak off the cuff with some colorful language but he intentionally chose those words either himself or he had someone write them. It's so transparent.

Ronald Reagan
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

The Banned said:

aggie93 said:

That's the really crazy thing, Trump is the one talking to them like they are dumb. It's one thing to speak off the cuff with some colorful language but he intentionally chose those words either himself or he had someone write them. It's so transparent.
I mention it a lot, but just go read Free Republic. They eat it up and no matter how Trump talks, repeat all of his infantile insults, and they think it is the greatest thing ever. There is a reason for some it truly is Cult45.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FL_Ag1998
AG
Rapier108 said:

aggie93 said:

FL_Ag1998 said:

The Banned said:

aggie93 said:

I mention it a lot, but just go read Free Republic. They eat it up and no matter how Trump talks, repeat all of his infantile insults, and they think it is the greatest thing ever. There is a reason for some it truly is Cult45.

When a supposed boss/leader/whatever of mine starts talking down to me like I have a below average IQ, like I'm incapable of big words and logic, like all I'm interested in and capable of appreciating are the base human instincts.......I'm ****ing out of there.

The Trump base will claim Trump knows how to connect and talk to them. Yet he talks to and treats them like they're mouth-breathing simpletons! And somehow his base refuses to acknowledge that contradiction! Trump supporters, wake up! How Trump speaks to you, and what he talks to you about, is a direct reflection of what he thinks of you!
Old May Banker
AG
Here's you a second blue star.
Old May Banker
Old May Banker
AG
"That's just how Trump energizes the base" is remarkedly close to "that's just Joe being Joe"
Phatbob
AG
Well, we know he doesn't use ChatGPT for his stuff
Rapier108
Phatbob said:

Well, we know he doesn't use ChatGPT for his stuff
ChatGPT would be offended if anyone thought he did.
FL_Ag1998
AG
Old May Banker said:

"That's just how Trump energizes the base" is remarkedly close to "that's just Joe being Joe"

So true.
TRM
AG
TRM
AG
Hillary's pollster with outrageous crosstabs here. Black barely breaking for Biden and Trump winning women.

Rapier108
Even Trump's bought and paid for pollsters aren't this far out there.
TRM
AG
FL_Ag1998
AG
TRM said:

Hillary's pollster with outrageous crosstabs here. Black barely breaking for Biden and Trump winning women.

Maybe now we know why Trump's suddenly calling her "Beautiful Hillary"
aggie93
AG
Shocking, more and more of Trump's campaign funds going to legal fees and people not really involved in the campaign itself.

Ronald Reagan
BigRobSA
Im Gipper said:

Trump attacks DeSantis from left on social security.

Trump forget he tried to do cuts to social security?

That was (D)ifferent, since Trump is really a Dem/lib.
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

Shocking, more and more of Trump's campaign funds going to legal fees and people not really involved in the campaign itself.

Won't phase the Only and Forever Trumpers at all. They're happy to give him money for anything. It is likely giving their monthly tithe.

And Trump doesn't think he needs to campaign for the primary or the general other than to do just enough to keep his base happy. He believes both the primary and general are owed to him, and will be given to him.

And they won't believe the source since it is the Washington Compost. They only believe Breitbart, The Last Refuge, National File, National Pulse, and Gateway Pundit, and would turn on them if they said anything negative about Trump.
aggie93
AG
This is super normal stuff.

Ronald Reagan
First Page Last Page
Page 81 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.