OFFICIAL ****Donald Trump versus Ron DeSantis*** thread...

426,497 Views | 9100 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by astros4545
aggie93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PA24 said:

aggie93 said:

LMCane said:

aggie93 said:

TRM said:

The interesting part is the non-renewals of contracts by the Trump campaign.
Lots of interesting things. I've seen similar from other sources. That said as much as I am a DeSantis guy I also know that folks like this will try to tell a tale that favors him so the proof will be in the pudding in about 12 days. It's just these stories aren't getting much national pub even if they are getting a lot of local pub in Iowa. Most of the stories I see on DeSantis are Iowa media. Many of the national shows just want to ask him about Trump or polls or his heels and he has to fight to actually talk about issues. So most people just see that outside of Iowa and NH. There is also plenty of reason to be skeptical of the polls. Saw another one showing Trump winning the under 30 vote against Biden. I mean you can believe that if you want but my BS meter is off the charts when you start seeing stuff like that. It's like they are polling a TPUSA convention.
my friend at the end of the day it does NOT matter what the national media or Fox is doing or not doing right now.

it all comes down to performance in Iowa.

if Desantis wins or makes is close, it's a new ballgame

DeSantis has done everything possible with the entire deck stacked against him (mostly from Trumpers who want to kneecap him the last 7 months)

One can see from Brett Baier's responses on Twitter that he is feeling pressure for what Fox is doing in giving in kind campaign donations to the geriatric.
I agree and I have consistently said the votes are what matter, each of the campaigns are taking very different approaches and the media is doing their best to tilt the scales as well.

BTW, a bit more on Fox. So why do they think that right on the edge of the Caucus that Republicans are most concerned about a Town Halls about "Women's issues"? Seriously? Do you know of any GOP voter driven by whatever that is supposed to mean? Of course not for Trump though, he gets his own Town Hall to compete with the CNN Debate.

They aren't putting a thumb on the scale, they are trying to put a 10 ton weight on the scale if they can.

I am convinced you are either a moderator for Texags or actually work for them.(I have No issues with either)

I was the very first poster to log on after the crash in 1999 yet you indicate a full day before me.
Not a moderator and don't even know any moderators outside of seeing them at a tailgate a LONG time ago, just been here forever. I was refreshing and happened to log in right as it came back up and immediately re-registered. There are a handful of 10/9/99's on the site. That day was really weird as virtually no one was on the site yet. It was like showing up to Kyle by with like 3 people there for a football game. Then the avalanche really hit the next day and everyone was back.

I tried checking the Search function but it only goes back to 2001, kind of cool actually as some of my first recorded posts were about the RWB Out.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
aggie93
AG
FireAg said:

I get this strange feeling that you put a lot of value in polls. Don't worry, only 12 days left and we can start to look at actual results! National polls have always been worthless in a Primary system though.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Rongagin71
AG
I'm actually excited for DeSantis to debate Haley on "Women's Issues".
Abortion no doubt, and whatever else the two drag out and pummel.
I expect DeSantis will impress any objective observer more than Haley,
but then I'm pretty biased in favor of DeSantis.
Ag with kids
AG
PA24 said:

aggie93 said:

LMCane said:

aggie93 said:

TRM said:

Lots of interesting things. I've seen similar from other sources. That said as much as I am a DeSantis guy I also know that folks like this will try to tell a tale that favors him so the proof will be in the pudding in about 12 days. It's just these stories aren't getting much national pub even if they are getting a lot of local pub in Iowa. Most of the stories I see on DeSantis are Iowa media. Many of the national shows just want to ask him about Trump or polls or his heels and he has to fight to actually talk about issues. So most people just see that outside of Iowa and NH. There is also plenty of reason to be skeptical of the polls. Saw another one showing Trump winning the under 30 vote against Biden. I mean you can believe that if you want but my BS meter is off the charts when you start seeing stuff like that. It's like they are polling a TPUSA convention.
my friend at the end of the day it does NOT matter what the national media or Fox is doing or not doing right now.

DeSantis has done everything possible with the entire deck stacked against him (mostly from Trumpers who want to kneecap him the last 7 months)

One can see from Brett Baier's responses on Twitter that he is feeling pressure for what Fox is doing in giving in kind campaign donations to the geriatric.
I agree and I have consistently said the votes are what matter, each of the campaigns are taking very different approaches and the media is doing their best to tilt the scales as well.

BTW, a bit more on Fox. So why do they think that right on the edge of the Caucus that Republicans are most concerned about a Town Halls about "Women's issues"? Seriously? Do you know of any GOP voter driven by whatever that is supposed to mean? Of course not for Trump though, he gets his own Town Hall to compete with the CNN Debate.

They aren't putting a thumb on the scale, they are trying to put a 10 ton weight on the scale if they can.

I am convinced you are either a moderator for Texags or actually work for them.(I have No issues with either)

I was the very first poster to log on after the crash in 1999 yet you indicate a full day before me.
Maybe, like all those women said too, you weren't the first?
Rapier108
The Trump supporters here have accused every single DeSantis supporter of being a mod/staff/admin at one time or another because they no matter how much they flag us, we aren't permabanned.

Wear the accusation with honor.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
FL_Ag1998
AG
PA24 said:

aggie93 said:

LMCane said:

aggie93 said:

TRM said:

What on earth does that have to do with anything in his post or on this thread?
aggie93
AG
Rapier108 said:

The Trump supporters here have accused every single DeSantis supporter of being a mod/staff/admin at one time or another because they no matter how much they flag us, we aren't permabanned.

Wear the accusation with honor.
Oh it's all good fun, cracks me up!

Ronald Reagan
aggiehawg
AG

There's a weird tourist commercial for the first minute but otherwise, someone on the Dem side will have to take out their checkbook to pass out some walking around money.
Rapier108
Trump is back to bashing DeSantis over his shoes in an interview with Breitbart. He claims a "real debater" would force DeSantis to debate barefoot to prove he isn't wearing lifts.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Barnyard96
AG
Thats awesome.
Ag with kids
AG
Rapier108 said:

Trump is back to bashing DeSantis over his shoes in an interview with Breitbart. He claims a "real debater" would force DeSantis to debate barefoot to prove he isn't wearing lifts.
Always with the important issues, that guy is....
Ag with kids
AG
Rapier108 said:

But, in keeping with the stupidity, Trump should have to forgo his orange tan and slick his hair back...

They could also have a hand measuring contest for extra points.
Phatbob
AG
Ag with kids said:

Rapier108 said:

If I were DeSantis, I'd agree to debate barefoot if Trump showed
Ag with kids
AG
Phatbob said:

Ag with kids said:

Rapier108 said:

If I were DeSantis, I'd agree to debate barefoot if Trump showed
Oh yeah...forgot Trump is hiding from another debate.

So...WTF would he know about what "real debaters" do?
Old May Banker
AG
Trump should be building coalitions with the next generation of conservatives - helping them AND America for the long term. And yet he has no interests in anything but tearing everything down that doesn't benefit him.
Waffledynamics
AG
My how times change.

Waffledynamics
AG
Old May Banker
AG
They're all the same... he was great until he wouldn't kiss the ring.
JWinTX
Trump will win Iowa handily, then New Hampshire and whatever states are next. MAGA is too big and motivated for anyone else to win the GOP nomination.

But he isn't winning the general election, Biden or not. Way too much to overcomehis own issues with independents and females, the legal issues, the new Dem candidate, their vote creation system, and the Swamp prepared to take him out at any cost. Trump will never spend another day in the Oval Office.

My guess is Trump loses like last time, claims it was stolen, gets MAGA fired up while blaming DeSanctimonius, and then passes the grift baton over to Junior. And Junior runs in 2028 with the exact same results. Lather, rinse, repeat…we deserve every single thing that happens to our party for being stupid.
aggie93
AG
JWinTX said:

Trump will win Iowa handily, then New Hampshire and whatever states are next. MAGA is too big and motivated for anyone else to win the GOP nomination.

But he isn't winning the general election, Biden or not. Way too much to overcomehis own issues with independents and females, the legal issues, the new Dem candidate, their vote creation system, and the Swamp prepared to take him out at any cost. Trump will never spend another day in the Oval Office.

My guess is Trump loses like last time, claims it was stolen, gets MAGA fired up while blaming DeSanctimonius, and then passes the grift baton over to Junior. And Junior runs in 2028 with the exact same results. Lather, rinse, repeat…we deserve every single thing that happens to our party for being stupid.

I don't see Jr taking the baton, it won't transfer especially after another loss. Everything seems like it is being setup to let the Establishment take back over. You have to remember to them the preferable path is being controlled opposition so they don't really care about winning.

Ronald Reagan
BigRobSA
JWinTX said:

So big and motivated that they have to blanket text looking for caucus Captains, a week or two before said Iowa caucus?

All the tard fodder aside, I would not be surprised if DeficitDon gets handled in the caucus. Like 2016, his team there seems lackluster...at best.

LMCane
LMCane
JWinTX said:

It's so marvelously illustrative that a Trumper doesn't even know which states vote after the second state.

Is it so hard to remember "Nevada" and "South Carolina"?

apparently so, even when one of the 3 main candidates is FROM SOUTH CAROLINA.

we have only been doing this for years now.
LMCane
and look at the grifter Patrick Bet David guffawing along with this idiocy.

just what you want to teach your daughters! better to be pretty than intelligent.

LMCane
JWinTX
LMCane said:

JWinTX said:

It's so marvelously illustrative that a Trumper doesn't even know which states vote after the second state.

Is it so hard to remember "Nevada" and "South Carolina"?

apparently so, even when one of the 3 main candidates is FROM SOUTH CAROLINA.

we have only been doing this for years now.

Wow, look at smart this guy is!! You showed me…
aggie93
AG
Everything Trump is pushing in Iowa now is that he thinks DeSantis is going to cheat. Never mind that a Caucus is by far the most difficult place to cheat of course but to him the ONLY way he can ever lose is cheating. In the meantime he is sending out cards like this to DeSantis precinct captains with the wrong info on where to go for the Caucus.

I honestly don't know how this still appeals to people anymore, what a disorganized disaster. How can a guy running his 3rd Presidential campaign still be this terrible at blocking and tackling?

Ronald Reagan
BigRobSA
Nothing is "impossible", but cheating in a caucus in Iowa is pretty close to impossible.

Of course, Trump and his team have zero idea wtf they're talking about. Par for the course.
aggie93
AG
LMCane said:

just what you want to teach your daughters! better to be pretty than intelligent.

I love how at the end she says that Trump didn't hire her because she is pretty btw. Yeah, it was that Law Degree from Widener and her biggest accomplishments were suing a nursing home and a vitamin supplement company having never done anything related to politics or dealing with Federal cases. Yet she is the top legal mind working for Trump now. Since Trump is the likely nominee this is who we are putting our hopes into as well unless you think Trump getting convicted doesn't matter.

It's like Trump is TRYING to lose his court cases at this point. I mean she is basically a female version of "My Cousin Vinny" only this isn't a movie.

Ronald Reagan
LMCane
BigRobSA said:

Nothing is "impossible", but cheating in a caucus in Iowa is pretty close to impossible.

Of course, Trump and his team have zero idea wtf they're talking about. Par for the course.
are the Trumpers deliberately sending out incorrect caucus information to DeSantis supporters so they go to the wrong place?

or it's just another in a long line of incompetent idiotic moves by Trump?
FireAg
AG
The order is:

Iowa
Nevada
New Hampshire
South Carolina
Michigan

DeSantis trails Trump by a significant polling margin in each of those, and in NH and SC specifically, he's running a distant 3rd or 4th...

I think DeSantis needs for the polling in Iowa to be categorcially wrong in order to gain any momentum and have a shot at remaining viable through Super Tuesday...
Rapier108
aggie93 said:

Everything Trump is pushing in Iowa now is that he thinks DeSantis is going to cheat. Never mind that a Caucus is by far the most difficult place to cheat of course but to him the ONLY way he can ever lose is cheating. In the meantime he is sending out cards like this to DeSantis precinct captains with the wrong info on where to go for the Caucus.

I honestly don't know how this still appeals to people anymore, what a disorganized disaster. How can a guy running his 3rd Presidential campaign still be this terrible at blocking and tackling?

Trump "wins" either way with this.

If he wins the caucus, he will claim he beat back (insert infantile name here) cheating attempt.

If he loses, he tells MAGA that (insert infantile name here) stole the caucus and they will REEEE in rage, send him $$$, and go on the attack.

It is also about setting up the narrative if he is the nominee. After he is slaughtered in the general, he will blame (insert infantile name here) and his supporters for the loss (along with fraud of course) and continue to fleece his MAGA followers until father time puts an end to the grift.
TRM
AG
LMCane said:

No Spin Ag
Rapier108 said:

aggie93 said:

Trump "wins" either way with this.

If he wins the caucus, he will claim he beat back (insert infantile name here) cheating attempt.

If he loses, he tells MAGA that (insert infantile name here) stole the caucus and they will REEEE in rage, send him $$$, and go on the attack.

It is also about setting up the narrative if he is the nominee. After he is slaughtered in the general, he will blame (insert infantile name here) and his supporters for the loss (along with fraud of course) and continue to fleece his MAGA followers until father time puts an end to the grift.

There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
No Spin Ag
LMCane said:

I'm thinking of she was fifty pounds heavier and twenty years older, Trump wouldn't have hired her.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
First Page Last Page
Page 233 of 261

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.