Here it comes

6,620 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by PacoPicoPiedra
cevans_40
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ValleyRatAg said:

Is Under Armor woke?
They all are, and Under Armor has the worst shoes and gear of the group
Urban Ag
AG
RebelE Infantry said:

What odd timing there, CDC.
Dear President Biden

This time, please inform your handlers to muzzle your dementia riddled geriatric self from informing the press that it's dire we move forward with pushing a vaccine for monkey pox that the entire country must take for the good of us all.

Then don't inform us your patience is running thin if we don't.

Those of us not engaging in unprotected, reckless, (gay) sex orgies are less concerned about this than we are being attacked by a shark with rabies riding on the back of a water buffalo.

thanks
AggieVictor10
AG
Waffledynamics said:

I kind of assumed Pride month never ended since there's a "Pride Night" or "Pride Week" or "Pride Weekend" every day.

Pride era
doubledog
Waffledynamics said:

I kind of assumed Pride month never ended since there's a "Pride Night" or "Pride Week" or "Pride Weekend" every day.
I have been assured by LBGT+ advocates that the gay community just wants to be left alone.
Right...
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Daddy-O5 said:

There's also a plus size if anyone is interested.

adidas Pride Swimsuit (Plus Size) - Pink | Women's Swim | adidas US

Sorry I'm not into Back Cleavage
AggieUSMC
AG
I haven't worn Adidas in many moons anyway. I have even less of a reason to start now.
Saltwater Assassin
AG
Maroon Saloon said:

Sal****er Assassin said:

milner79 said:

Love me some Pride month.

This is the kind of Pride i can get behind.
Phrasing?

Fair point
Do right and bear the consequences. -Sam Houston
PacoPicoPiedra
AG
ValleyRatAg said:

Is Under Armor woke?

Well, their CEO got canceled for supporting Trump and they lost a ton of sales for his statements. I'm going with no, they ain't woke.
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
alabamaaggie12
AG
If you click on the link and go to the Adidas website, scroll down to the survey. Then have some fun!
YouBet
AG
BobaFettsClone said:

ValleyRatAg said:

Is Under Armor woke?

Well, their CEO got canceled for supporting Trump and they lost a ton of sales for his statements. I'm going with no, they ain't woke.

Yeah, I swear I read they were still sane and not totally leftist.

There are ton of sports clothing outfitters out there. The trick is finding one that isn't eaten up with ESG.
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
guess I'm going back to Asics or Under Armor. bye bye ultraboosts
TheEternalPessimist
cab559 said:

June is here in a couple weeks. I assume this get up is out as a result, so do we continue to buy adidas Ag gear? I already canceled Bud Light.

https://www.adidas.com/us/pride-swimsuit/IA3339.html

It's time for the State of Texas to step in and force the colleges to divest from this nonsense.

Adidas should be dropped by TAMU.
johnnyblaze36
AG
BobaFettsClone said:

ValleyRatAg said:

Is Under Armor woke?

Yeah and then he went on to cave to the woke mob. Spineless losers all over the place:

https://slate.com/business/2017/02/under-armour-s-ceo-dedicated-a-full-page-baltimore-sun-ad-to-saying-he-didn-t-mean-to-praise-trump.html

Quote:

Under Armour's CEO Bought a Full-Page Newspaper Ad to Say He Didn't Mean to Praise Trump
BY DENNIS GREEN
FEB 15, 201711:25 AM

This post originally appeared in Business Insider.

Under Armour
CEO Kevin Plank is stepping up the effort to distance himself from comments he made praising President Donald Trump.

Plank published a full page ad in hometown newspaper The Baltimore Sun clarifying his previous remarks. The open letter never mentions President Trump by name, instead stating Under Armour's values in diversity, equal rights, job creation, and opposing Trump's executive order travel ban. "I personally believe that immigration is the foundation of our country's exceptionalism," Plank wrote.

Plank also promised in the letter that Under Armour will take "other public positions on legislation around the country in support of the interests of our teammates whenever policy conflicts with human rights."

Plank had originally landed his company in hot water after praising Trump as "an asset" in a CNBC interview on February 7. The letter says that this choice of words did not "accurately reflect" his intent.

After Plank's interview, many customers said they planned to boycott Under Armour, prompting the company to release a pair of statements clarifying its values. Under Armour sponsored athletes, including Steph Curry, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Misty Copeland also released statements on social media condemning the comments, but emphasizing their commitment to the company.

Imagine apologizing for calling Donald Trump an asset to the business community. Peak soy boy beta ****.
agracer
AG
Which athletic apparel companies aren't woke at this point?
YouBet
AG
agracer said:

Which athletic apparel companies aren't woke at this point?

Russell Athletic? Their stuff sucks though. They still exist?
PacoPicoPiedra
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

BobaFettsClone said:

ValleyRatAg said:

Is Under Armor woke?

Yeah and then he went on to cave to the woke mob. Spineless losers all over the place:

https://slate.com/business/2017/02/under-armour-s-ceo-dedicated-a-full-page-baltimore-sun-ad-to-saying-he-didn-t-mean-to-praise-trump.html

Quote:

Under Armour's CEO Bought a Full-Page Newspaper Ad to Say He Didn't Mean to Praise Trump
BY DENNIS GREEN
FEB 15, 201711:25 AM

This post originally appeared in Business Insider.

Under Armour
CEO Kevin Plank is stepping up the effort to distance himself from comments he made praising President Donald Trump.

Plank published a full page ad in hometown newspaper The Baltimore Sun clarifying his previous remarks. The open letter never mentions President Trump by name, instead stating Under Armour's values in diversity, equal rights, job creation, and opposing Trump's executive order travel ban. "I personally believe that immigration is the foundation of our country's exceptionalism," Plank wrote.

Plank also promised in the letter that Under Armour will take "other public positions on legislation around the country in support of the interests of our teammates whenever policy conflicts with human rights."

Plank had originally landed his company in hot water after praising Trump as "an asset" in a CNBC interview on February 7. The letter says that this choice of words did not "accurately reflect" his intent.

After Plank's interview, many customers said they planned to boycott Under Armour, prompting the company to release a pair of statements clarifying its values. Under Armour sponsored athletes, including Steph Curry, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and Misty Copeland also released statements on social media condemning the comments, but emphasizing their commitment to the company.

Imagine apologizing for calling Donald Trump an asset to the business community. Peak soy boy beta ****.

I obviously missed that story. What a disappointing ***** boy.
Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.