Stay out of Louisiana

6,113 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by halfastros81
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CW Griswold said:

I support building a wall if it's around the state of Louisiana because those people are out of their ****in' minds. You ****in' swamp people, we don't need you. What are we gonna miss out on?

"Were you gonna get your shrimp?"

Oh. What a contribution.

"No mo gator, no mo shrimp."

Which side of the wall will she be behind? Asking for a friend.
TxTarpon
The one with the most $$$$$$$$$
lck90
AG
Only good thing coming out of Louisiana is a highway, and even those suck over there. Well, besides the food, fishing, and a few wild women.
TxTarpon
lck90 said:

Only good thing coming out of Louisiana is a highway, and even those suck over there. Well, besides the food, fishing, and a few wild women.
Much like most places there are locations that can be great.
Texas cut the old south cord back in the 1930s, rebranding itself as a "western" state instead of a "southern" state. Louisiana to Georgia was a pretty tough place to scratch out a living for a much of the 20th century.
halfastros81
AG
There are some great spots in Louisiana . I lived there for 17 yrs and have continued to work there off and on ever since. I moved away when I started having kids and didn't really trust the schools . Lot's
Of good times there but it is culturally different and the government run business really is pretty subpar. Agree with the comments that Plaquemines Parish is another level beyond typical Louisiana. Banana Republic on steroids there.

Some of the better spots imo … Lafayette, North Shore area of Lake Ponchartrain, Natchitoches. Baton Rouge and Shreveport are a little … cringy.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.