Newest reeeeeee-ing icon?

4,175 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by APHIS AG
C@LAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Spanking was an effective child rearing technique.

Prove me wrong./

CDUB98
AG
mental disorder
sleepybeagle
AG
Demon possession is real - prove me wrong.
4stringAg
AG
You can't fix crazy and that's what this is.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Pizza
Social media allowed large groups of these people to connect so their mistakes could spread.
CardiffGiant
AG
Screaming goat made my spit my drink out.
rocky the dog
AG
That's HATE speech. Lock her up.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
BluHorseShu
AG
C@LAg said:

Spanking was an effective child rearing technique.

Prove me wrong./

What in the wide world of sports did I just watch? I guess the upside is we likely won't have to worry about any progeny from shim.
BaileyAg
AG
Looks like Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley
Tea Party
That person votes.

And there are a lot of people that vote the same way as her.

Edit to add, I assume it's a her but I honestly do not know, nor care.
annie88
AG
Nothing wrong with spanking but spanking is not beating.

We were spanked growing up, I will say I was a pretty good kid, so it didn't happen often, but it was just on the bottom with a hand. Nothing past that.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Ag87H2O
AG
This is the kind of adult you get when you spare the rod.
Look it up
Disappointed head did not explode like in Scanners...
aggie93
AG
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Buck Turgidson
They shoulda beaten that ***** with billy clubs until she was no longer capable of making noise.
MouthBQ98
AG
We're indulging persons of adult age with child-like maturity. They'd be broken of such behavior if we quit systematically saving them from the consequences of their actions. They'd become mature or become suffering or dead. But they exploit our pity and kindness and empathy.
combat wombat™
AG
The use of a taser would have been a great sight to behold.
Aggie4Life02
AG
Garrelli 5000
AG
Thanks Covidiots.

You could't get a rise out of non-covidiots when forcing your lockdowns forever in liberal areas, lobbing insults at sane people.

So you pulled trans and trans idiology/praise/worship out to use as a bludgeon to replace your ineffective covidiot shrieking.
Staff - take out the trash.
agent-maroon
AG
Hey there you, Mr Walgreen's guard! Thank you for keeping us safe. Really appreciate it.

So... do you have any bullets left in that gun?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Did someone make her look at herself in a mirror?
usmcbrooks
Cromagnum
AG

Ag with kids
AG
JFC...she sounds like my ex-wife...
ctag02
AG
As humorous, disturbing, [insert appropriate adjective here] as that video is, it pales in comparison to some of the "points" other speakers took to the podium or called in by phone to make:

Video of SF City & County Board of Supervisors Meeting

The public comments section begins at 58:30-2:46:30.

If you're wondering if the asininity espoused by those who spoke had any effect, jump to the 2:46:53 mark. You know you're going to get some top notch pandering when the president's commentary begins with "Criminal justice is not my area of expertise" and wraps up with "If you hear the details I heard, at a minimum this appears to be a manslaughter case to this non-attorney. If I did practice law, it wouldn't be criminal law. But I don't practice any kind of law."

For background on the shooting: Update: San Francisco DA says Walgreens security guard won't be charged in Banko Brown slaying
Furious
AG
From Banko's "mentor"

"This Walgreens has been more harmful to black community more than anything. A bunch of people steal from this Walgreens every single day. I know because I used to be a loss prevention manager for Old Navy for years, for almost more than a decade," he said. "Why this black young boy had to be taken away from so senseless from something that everyone in this community and everyone around San Francisco does?"

Says everyone in SF steals so why does anyone care about theft?

Clown World.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
I misread it at first and thought they charged the guard. Glad they didn't.

That is a crazy person
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
deddog
AG
Sounds like the premium board during football season
deddog
AG
Quote:

Friends remembered Banko as an advocate who helped young people and trans people dealing with poverty. His mentor Xavier Davenport worked with him through the Young Women's Freedom Center. He described Brown as a community organizer.

"Banko was a quiet, quiet boy, but very loving and very helpful. Loved children, loved to be able to give back to people who were kind of like him," said Davenport.

He would have been on the Mars mission, if the security guard hadn't stopped him.
OverSeas AG
AG
How sad that the only thing lefties can do is try to cancel people and play victim. Intellectualism went out window for left a long time ago. Sorry existence they live. Afraid of everything, screeching, crying, looking for the gubment to save them. Simp life is a sad pathetic life.
CSTXAg92
AG
CDUB98 said:

mental disorder
I mean, if after seeing that video people don't understand the fundamental truth of your observation... then they need help too!
beanbean
deddog said:

Quote:

Friends remembered Banko as an advocate who helped young people and trans people dealing with poverty. His mentor Xavier Davenport worked with him through the Young Women's Freedom Center. He described Brown as a community organizer.

"Banko was a quiet, quiet boy, but very loving and very helpful. Loved children, loved to be able to give back to people who were kind of like him," said Davenport.

He would have been on the Mars mission, if the security guard hadn't stopped him.
Ahhhh....he was a trans Robin Hood who was murdered in cold blood for absolutely no reason at all. Walgreens has blood on their hands for not letting people walk into their stores and then walk out with merchandise that they did not pay for. Corporations should not expect anyone below a certain income level to ever pay for anything. Making people pay for stuff is rooted in white supremacy.
Muy
AG
Some people will actually be happier if they just put on the dress blues and ended it.
AGinHI
AG
Forget the hysterical, dysregulated, absurd woman(?) shrieking at the top of her lungs.

I'm blaming society - everyone standing around cautiously watching - for permitting adults to act like childish brats.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.