Tucker Carlson: this is my daily show on Youtube & FOX News wants me back: LIVE

2,709 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by C@LAg
ElKabong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What's going on here.

C@LAg
pretty good ai filter he has going there.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

What's going on here.
No idea. And then Elon took over the stream for awhile.Been watching it for about 45 minutes. So missed what he said about Fox wanting him back. Did you hear that part?
ElKabong
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

What's going on here.
No idea. And then Elon took over the stream for awhile.Been watching it for about 45 minutes. So missed what he said about Fox wanting him back. Did you hear that part?
I did not, something off about this for sure.
ElKabong
It just got nuked, LOL
aggiehawg
AG
And now it has been taken down. Weird as hell.
TAMU1990
AG
What was said? I was busy watching the Ags
TexAgs91
AG
To Tucker:

I identify as Ultra-MAGA
WestTexasAg
AG
What did I miss?
aggiehawg
AG
WestTexasAg said:

What did I miss?
Tucker was talking to a young guy, presumably from New Zealand about how just a few people control everything, our own oligarchy. Then he was talking about music, Grateful Dead and that he never watches movies because he doesn't like having his emotions manipulated.

Then suddenly the stream went to a panel with Elon Musk being asked questions about his social media presence and twitter for several minutes then it switched back to Tucker and the NZ guy and then suddenly ZAP!

It was taken down. So did youtube nix Tucker's channel? Or did Tucker nuke his own youtube channel? Or was it all an elaborate fake?

IDK but it was very odd and confusing.
La Bamba
AG
Are we sure it was Tucker and not one of those deep fake ai videos? Those things are getting creepily good.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
I'll be the first to say, "Tucker Carlson didn't kill himself"
aggiehawg
AG
La Bamba said:

Are we sure it was Tucker and not one of those deep fake ai videos? Those things are getting creepily good.
IDK. It had a chat stream along side it for awhile that was purportedly from Tucker saying Elon would be taking over the stream in 15 minutes and then something about bitcoin in the chat too.

I actually started watching it on the poli board on TD and when the stream got zapped, so did that thread.
aggietony2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

La Bamba said:

IDK. It had a chat stream along side it for awhile that was purportedly from Tucker saying Elon would be taking over the stream in 15 minutes and then something about bitcoin in the chat too.

I actually started watching it on the poli board on TD and when the stream got zapped, so did that thread.

If they started talking Bitcoin, it's almost certainly fake. Deepfake Bitcoin streams are very common now. A popular tech channel (Linus Tech Tips, 15.4 million subs) got hacked a couple weeks back, and the hackers put up deep fake Elon/Bitcoin streams while they had control.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

If they started talking Bitcoin, it's almost certainly fake. Deepfake Bitcoin streams are very common now. A popular tech channel (Linus Tech Tips, 15.4 million subs) got hacked a couple weeks back, and the hackers put up deep fake Elon/Bitcoin streams while they had control.
Okay. Thanks. Thought the bitcoin stuff was odd.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Quote:

IDK but it was very odd and confusing
Elon is warning everyone now..maybe we should listen.
aggiehawg
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Quote:

IDK but it was very odd and confusing
Elon is warning everyone now..maybe we should listen.
Elon went to see Schumer this week about AI. Schumer is said to be working on some legislation on AI.
C@LAg
Ban Chuck Schumer.

And AI.

and Elon.

may as well throw in Bitcoin.

and of course, pot.

and Trump.

everywhere.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.