Congratulations California, the thugs have won.

5,285 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by DatTallArchitect
An L of an Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's almost like California is.. .(pulls off shades). ..painting a Target on its back.

<YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!>
fc2112
Yep - sure did. Just giving the link to show it.
techno-ag
AG
Roll the Bones said:

Karl, shiess dem fenster!
Welcome to the party, pal!
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Daddy
AG
We are so dumb
BonfireNerd04
Jason C. said:

My great aunt was a clerk at Kress (K-mart) starting around WWII into the fifties. She took your order then went and got your stuff for you. So it's actually leftists who want to take America back to the 1950s.
Even earlier: The birth of self-service shopping for groceries and consumer goods is generally considered to be in 1916 at Piggly Wiggly in Memphis.
Shoefly!
AG
Dawnguard said:

Is it wrong that if I went shopping there, I'd really have to fight the urge to just walk out without paying after getting the employees to open several cases?

I was thinking the same thing, just walk out with it!
Signel
AG
It is happening all over the country. Florida HomeDepot is caging almost all the tools across the entire store. Florida dept cages
APHIS AG
It does not matter for after the crooks get what they want, they will just wheel the cart out of the store.
Robert L. Peters
**** em. I don't care.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
bmks270
AG
Maybe some stores can be online pick up only.
Little Rock Ag
AG
Does anyone remember these? I know they had one in Corpus Christi in the 80's.

Buford T. Justice
AG
Ever wonder why a late night talk show host makes a point to politicize his "comedic" monologue every night? Drip, drip, drip, drip….again and again. It's not funny. It's a weak attempt at brainwashing.
FriendlyAg
annie88 said:

And yet, Gavin Newsom will somehow defend this. Oh no wait, he won't even talk about it.

But how does it work? Do you have to get an employee to unlock each door when you need something or only do pick up orders?
frenchtoast
The closest Target to me is a 5 minute drive across the river to Portland, and that one has a lot of their personal care items locked up. It's not nearly as bad as that one in California, though. It's more expensive to buy the same things at Fred Meyer on the Washington side of the river, but a lot less hassle (and fewer gronks).
Gigem314
AG
Buford T. Justice said:

Ever wonder why a late night talk show host makes a point to politicize his "comedic" monologue every night? Drip, drip, drip, drip….again and again. It's not funny. It's a weak attempt at brainwashing.
Exactly. They think if they tell everyone in a snarky way that the sky is red instead of blue...people will believe it.
SuhrThang
They should let all these "ladies and gentlemen" in the store until it's full, then bar the doors so they can't get out.

Wait about 30 minutes for the real fun to start!!
ac04
bmc13
AG
sunscreen left out of lockdown…

cue that's racist gif
DatTallArchitect
AG
bmc13 said:

sunscreen left out of lockdown…

cue that's racist gif
People of all colors need sunscreen. You just notice sunburns more on white people
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.