Dalai Lama is a sick pedo...

5,980 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by 45-70Ag
BG Knocc Out
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another liberal male preying on innocent and vulnerable little boys. The poor kid just wanted a hug from his hero. Truly makes you wonder how many sick pedo's there are operating in high places.

Quote:

Dalai Lama apologizes after video asking boy to 'suck my tongue'

A statement on Dalai Lama's Twitter account says the leader often teases people he meets 'in an innocent and playful way'.

Quote:

The Tibetans' spiritual leader, Dalai Lama, has apologised after footage showed him asking a young boy to "suck my tongue" at a public event in India.

"A video clip has been circulating that shows a recent meeting when a young boy asked His Holiness the Dalai Lama if he could give him a hug,"

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/4/10/dalai-lama-apologises-after-video-asking-boy-to-suck-my-tongue
agdoc2001
AG
So that's what "gunga galunga" really meant
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
My Name Is Judge
Everyone knows that total consciousness ain't free
ME92
AG
I can't wait to see which way the rainbow mob spins sucking a little boy's tongue. Will they say it's a "beautiful cultural expression of affection" or "what's the big deal? Everybody does it."

Five years ago I told my friends that "P" will be added to the alphabet list in a decade. It seems I over estimated that timeline.
Ag with kids
AG
"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

TheCurl84
AG
But I mean, who among us?
redcrayon
AG
If that's going on in front of the camera, what's going on in private?
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
And somewhere Joe Biden is saying "Hold my Bud Light."
My Name Is Judge
It's pronounced trans light now
TxSquarebody
Dalai Lama walks into a Pizza Hut and says, "can you make me one with everything?"
BG Knocc Out
redcrayon said:

If that's going on in front of the camera, what's going on in private?
This...times a million. Especially in other cultures completely devoid of Christian belief and philosophy. I bet he bangs little kids and has become so warped over time that he truly views these types of perverted advances as playful and somewhat normal.

I think someone in his position should be strung up just for flirting with young boys or girls in this manner. This applies to anyone...Catholic clergy, protestant ministers, teachers etc etc.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Was that wrong ? Should he have not done that ?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
AgOutsideAustin said:

Was that wrong ? Should he have not done that ?

Yes George costanza that is wrong and you shouldn't have done that.

i got you.
bam02
AG
Sick POS.
annie88
AG
As gross as Biden.
ME92
AG
"I bet he bangs little kids and has become so warped over time that he truly views these types of perverted advances as playful and somewhat normal."

The dude has been catered to by progressive elites for the majority of his life because he is just as perverted as them. Don't be surprised that he thinks "sucking" a boy's tongue is "playful". To dalai, it's probably standard foreplay. Be surprised that his handlers let the kid near him. The handlers have to know that he is losing his public/private filter, probably due to age.

Essentially, dalai is the creepy old uncle at the adults like to hang out with at the family reunion but who most of the kids avoid.
rwtxag83
AG
TxSquarebody said:

Dalai Lama walks into a Pizza Hut and says, "can you make me one with everything?"

A Host for the Australian version of the Today TV Show actually told that joke to the Dalai Lama and the Dalai didn't get it. I mean it went completely over his head.
Burdizzo
AG
rwtxag83 said:

TxSquarebody said:

A Host for the Australian version of the Today TV Show actually told that joke to the Dalai Lama and the Dalai didn't get it. I mean it went completely over his head.

Probably lost in translation from Pizza Hut to Pizza Yurt.
AggieVictor10
AG
Lama bobby hill would never
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Gas, grass, or tongue, no one gets eternal enlightenment for free.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Sumlins Pool Guy
Just like Gandhi
TexAgs91
AG
BG Knocc Out said:

Quote:

A statement on Dalai Lama's Twitter account says the leader often teases people he meets 'in an innocent and playful way'.

Same...
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Malibu
Nm
Tone2002
ME92 said:

I can't wait to see which way the rainbow mob spins sucking a little boy's tongue. Will they say it's a "beautiful cultural expression of affection" or "what's the big deal? Everybody does it."

Five years ago I told my friends that "P" will be added to the alphabet list in a decade. It seems I over estimated that timeline.

Huh?? Is the Dalai Lama self proclaimed homosexual? What does have have to do with the alphabet committee?
Rocky Rider
AG
I'd bet a lot of money that at the top of the puppet master pyramid that's controlling society today are some pretty twisted freaks. Espinosa and his clients were only the tip of the iceberg....
...the Big 12 is now viewed as the fifth of the big BCS leagues by many recruits. (Rivals.com national recruiting analyst Mike Farrell; August 2013)

Already the weakest of the “Power Five” conferences, the league (Big 12) is hemorrhaging fans, wins, TV ratings and respect. (SA Express R. Bragg; Oct 12, 2016)
BG Knocc Out
Tone2002 said:

ME92 said:

Huh?? Is the Dalai Lama self proclaimed homosexual? What does have have to do with the alphabet committee?
I mean, asking a young boy to suck your tongue is kind of a "coming out of the closet" of sorts, right? On top of that, he's always been an open leftist. Do you need him to carry a card?
BG Knocc Out
Rocky Rider said:

I'd bet a lot of money that at the top of the puppet master pyramid that's controlling society today are some pretty twisted freaks. Espinosa and his clients were only the tip of the iceberg....
No doubt...I can't imagine what sick and twisted sh** some of the uber elites in Davos are into. "Hunting humans" or orgies with children would not surprise me. These are sick evil godless freaks who can't get off to the normal stuff most of us can.
Serious Lee
marquis de sade's "120 days of sodom" is a pretty good depiction of what kind of depravity aristocrats were known to get into. it makes the orgy party in the kubrick movie "eyes wide shut" look tame.
Showertime at the Bidens

Gandhi wrote about laying naked with his little nieces and keeping himself from becoming aroused as a form of self discipline.

awkward.....
usmcbrooks
Zarathustra said:

Gandhi wrote about laying naked with his little nieces and keeping himself from becoming aroused as a form of self discipline.

awkward.....

Actual Talking Thermos
HoseMad said:

marquis de sade's "120 days of sodom" is a pretty good depiction of what kind of depravity aristocrats were known to get into. it makes the orgy party in the kubrick movie "eyes wide shut" look tame.
I don't think that's an accurate depiction of what even the most libertine nobility was up to. Debauched sex, sure, in plenty of cases. Having sex with and/or marrying teenagers, sure, although it was A Different Time. Murdering them by the dozens for kicks, generally no outside the context of war. Banging old women with no hair or teeth who haven't wiped their butt in 60 years whose feces have thus formed into a "volcano" hanging off of them, I'm going with no.
Robert L. Peters
Before the Christians get too carried away with this as being due to Buddhism being devoid of morality. The 5 precepts clearly prohibit sexual misconduct, including the sexual abuse of minors. This is man being man, in all of it's disgustingness. Or, we are dealing with a senile old man.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
UTExan
There certainly seems to be a very anti-sex attitude on the part of Buddha in this account:

"… inciting incident was when a man named Sudinna left his wife and parents to become a monk. Some time later, he came home and made love to his wife not for love or lust, but at the urging of his mother. She worried that if she and her husband died without an heir, the king would seize their property. Although there was no rule against monks having sex at the time, Sudinna felt guilty and told some other monks what had happened. Those monks tattled to the Buddha, who summoned Sudinna for perhaps the worst scolding in Buddhist literature:

Worthless man, it would be better that your ***** be stuck into the mouth of a poisonous snake than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your ***** be stuck into the mouth of a black viper than into a woman's vagina. It would be better that your ***** be stuck into a pit of burning embers, blazing and glowing, than into a woman's vagina. Why is that? For that reason you would undergo death or death-like suffering, but you would not on that account, at the breakup of the body, after death, fall into deprivation, the bad destination, the abyss, hell."

https://aeon.co/ideas/the-buddhist-monk-who-became-an-apostle-for-sexual-freedom
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Robert L. Peters
Buddhist Monks take far many precepts than lay people. It's important to understand that these aren't commandments where if you break one you're going hell. They are guides to avoid suffering. There's no punishment other than the personal hell of suffering you will experience.

I'm not a Tibetan Buddhist, so I have no stake in this. Man is man though and who knows what goes on in these monasteries. I'd like to think this is just an elderly man being silly with a child. But who knows?
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
C@LAg
Diddling Lama, amirite.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.