Land, the ultimate investment until banks seize for wind/solar

2,859 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Garrelli 5000
Adverse Event
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Hear ye hear ye. JPM declares your land to be seized for morality purposes. The green gods require your sacrifice or we will all die in 6 months. Vacate the premises or be forced out.

Something something real estate isn't valuable if you cannot protect it something something
Franklin Comes Alive!
We could use that land to mine crypto
Old May Banker
AG
?w=830&ssl=1
TheMasterplan
Eminent domain for private industries is a horrid abuse of private property rights.

https://reason.com/2023/04/04/tennessee-will-use-eminent-domain-to-evict-black-farmers-for-ford-e-v-factory/

This is happening in the name of climate change to promote EV manufacturing.

The kelo vs. city of new london decision was terrible.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
you first ******
Aggie95
AG
Dimon is a strange one cause he says some good stuff from time to time...but then does **** like this.
smstork1007
AG
Totally agree with your point, but in TN at least, they are attempting to take the land for a Highway interchange, not for the factory or anything else. Also, them being black or white or brown or any other color has no bearing on this, their land is their land and I hope the fight for and keep it, or at the least paid market value for it.
C@LAg
wish that would have been the case in 2008 when they needed a $25 billion bailout.
Irish 2.0
TEXIT!!! TEXIT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
Adverse Event
C@LAg said:

wish that would have been the case in 2008 when they needed a $25 billion bailout.
You must've missed the memo.

Quote:

Greta Thunberg on the Climate Fight: "If We Can Save the Banks, Then We Can Save the World"
BG Knocc Out
Looks like the evil spawn of Klaus Schwab. What is wrong with these people? They almost always look evil.

Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Start with all the land bought by chicomm govt… oh wait maybe that is intentional. 10% for the big guy.
Adverse Event
BG Knocc Out said:

Looks like the evil spawn of Klaus Schwab. What is wrong with these people? They almost always look evil.

It's weird how so many of the same clique state the same thing about Bitcoin:

Be cautious who's opinions you parrot.
C@LAg
BG Knocc Out said:

they all look like they have some form of Down's Syndrome.

Soros, Greta, Gates, etc.
Hondo.

BG Knocc Out
C@LAg said:

BG Knocc Out said:

Greta looks like Fetal Alcohol Syndrome to me...but probably a combination of things.

Adverse Event
C@LAg said:

BG Knocc Out said:

While it's pretty clear opponents of bitcoin suffer from some sort of mental disability, I don't think we're allowed to state it publicly.
C@LAg
Adverse Event said:

C@LAg said:

I think I've been banned for stating similar things about anti-bitcoiners, careful.
the difference here is I am "attacking" political figures, not other posters.
fka ftc
I mean Barrack and Mike are literally booting poor folks, mainly black, from their homes and driving up rent prices in order to build the Temple of (Half) Black POTUS and the Michael Obama Center for Gender Ambiguity.
TheMasterplan
smstork1007 said:

Totally agree with your point, but in TN at least, they are attempting to take the land for a Highway interchange, not for the factory or anything else. Also, them being black or white or brown or any other color has no bearing on this, their land is their land and I hope the fight for and keep it, or at the least paid market value for it.
Agree with you on the race remark.

Without the EV factory, there would be no need for the road though.
PCC_80
AG
Quote:

Governments should seize private land for wind and solar farms, JPMorgan CEO says
Which will somehow magically end up in the hands of investors and developers when the Wind/Solar Farm project is cancelled or the world wakes up and realizes Wind & Solar are inefficient and unreliable.
The Banned
The hell would I care about Bitcoin if they take my land? I won't be wishing I had more Bitcoin. That la far, far past the line where things get escalated
atmtws
AG
Environmental racism.
CSTXAg92
AG
Adverse Event said:

Hear ye hear ye. JPM declares your land to be seized for morality purposes. The green gods require your sacrifice or we will all die in 6 months. Vacate the premises or be forced out.

Something something real estate isn't valuable if you cannot protect it something something

Start with seizures of the coastal properties of The Hamptons and this will be over before the ink is dry.
Psycho Bunny
Jamie Dimon should have done this back in 08, with all those houses that had a adjustable rate mortgages.

Coming soon to a neighborhood near you, a turbine wind mill.
EskimoJoe
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

you first ******

its always someone else's land/money/resources with these turds
Boozer92
AG
Hell Texas is taking land to expand a museum.

That doesn't even approach the land grab for the high speed rail by a foreign company.

Texas doesn't care one bit about taking you private property. Just make sure you pay the rent until they take it
chris1515
AG
Why is no one referring to the actual quote where he also includes pipelines?? Hmm…

Quote:

"We may even need to evoke eminent domain. We simply are not getting the adequate investments fast enough for grid, solar, wind and pipeline initiatives."
C@LAg
chris1515 said:

Why is no one referring to the actual quote where he also includes pipelines?? Hmm…

Quote:

"We may even need to evoke eminent domain. We simply are not getting the adequate investments fast enough for grid, solar, wind and pipeline initiatives."

maybe he is talking taking the land away from pipelines, mr smarty-pants
Adverse Event
The Banned said:

The hell would I care about Bitcoin if they take my land? I won't be wishing I had more Bitcoin. That la far, far past the line where things get escalated

Doubt it. Same people who don't care to understand bitcoin, or defend their rights to possess clearly haven't fully grasped what the first nor second amendment mean nor how to protect it.
FIDO*98*
AG
Boozer92 said:

Texas doesn't care one bit about taking you private property. Just make sure you pay the rent until they take it

It never ceases to amaze me how many people in Texas don't understand that the only land owner in Texas is the State of Texas
Pizza
I'm smacking my head wondering why I still have accounts with jpmcb... I'm going to move everything over to a local credit union I like, but seriously wtf is wrong with Dimon aside from the crack & prostitutes.
Anyone who chooses to ride a bicycle in the street is a threat to themselves, and others. If a vehicle strikes you accidentally, YOU are at fault; and the laws of physics supercede all else when you're in the path of a 2 ton killing machine. Know your place, stay off the road.
C@LAg
Pluralizes Everythings said:

I'm smacking my head wondering why I still have accounts with jpmcb... I'm going to move everything over to a local credit union I like, but seriously wtf is wrong with Dimon aside from the crack & prostitutes.
user name did not check out.
fka ftc
FIDO*98* said:

Boozer92 said:

It never ceases to amaze me how many people in Texas don't understand that the only land owner in Texas is the State of Texas
Pretty sure that is how it works for all sovereign countries / lands.

No one in the US and in the history of the US "owns" the lands. You lease the land from the government in return for their overall protection and support.

BTW - I understand that may not be a popular take, but its more accurate than saying people "own" land. It also allows for us to move past this "first peoples" nonsense and unlatch the injuns from the government teat.
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

TEXIT!!! TEXIT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!!
Absolutely. Prepare a constitution that is very specific to secure individual freedom for another 300 years. Create a currency. Create an Army. Create a nuclear bomb. Renovate the Alamo.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.