Bud Light partners with trans activist Dylan Mulvaney

5,293 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Txhuntr
Shoefly!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Will $15,000 be enough to chop my wiener off?

There's a doctor in my hometown that performed his own vasectomy with a mirror and scalpel by himself. I think I can arrange it for you.
PhatMack19
AG
They went from Real Men of Genius, to women with a *****….
Buck Turgidson
Durkin Nowitzki said:

Welcome to Miller Lite my fellow Ags!
I guess Ultras will give us AIDS now. Gotta go back to my pre-Ultra favorite. Suck it beer snobs - I'm on a low carb diet.
Houstonag
AG
So long Budweiser. How stupid can your marketing team be.
Stat Monitor Repairman
PhatMack19 said:

They went from Real Men of Genius, to women with a *****….
Pre-2001 it was Real American Heros

Then 9-11 happened and bud light got scared to disparage real American heros and changed the name to the generic 'Real Men of Genius'

Now in 2023 'real men' is problematic for them.

What a time to be alive!
Snoddy
AG
Houstonag said:

Bud didn't become the #1 selling beer over 150+ years by employing 'stupid' as you suggest. They're simply doing the socially responsible thing.

They knew exactly what they were doing, and are wildly aware of potential repercussions ... and don't give a rat's a**. Good for them. They have a platform and are using it for the betterment of our country as we strive for inclusivity (I wonder if that word will get censored in this forum).

Boycott it. Cancel it. 2A the hell out of all of the BL you've spent your money on. The customer attrition will be minimal, and short lived. In several months there will be a new product or company to publicly disdain because they promote diversity, and you'll do so with a BL in hand having forgotten this whole 'issue'.

How exactly is such an ad campaign negatively affecting your lives?
JR Ewing
AG
So, basically drink Shiner, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Dos Equis, Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, or Heineken...got it!
wreckncrew
AG
It's negatively affecting our lives because it is targeting kids. If an adult wants to be Trans and take hormones or have surgeries, then they have that right. But when it comes to doctors affirming kids and one of the options is chemically castration, then yeah, I have a problem with that.

And then in extreme cases where they have surgery that will affect them the rest their lives, I believe that is absolutely wrong to take someone's ability of ever experiencing an orgasm. Now that is indefensible.

We are going to have a generation of kids that will be facing some unbelievable trials due to this movement. I don't believe the answer is what we are seeing being done today.
torrid
AG
Buck Turgidson said:

Durkin Nowitzki said:

Welcome to Miller Lite my fellow Ags!
I guess Ultras will give us AIDS now. Gotta go back to my pre-Ultra favorite. Suck it beer snobs - I'm on a low carb diet.
Elizabeth Warren doesn't always drink firewater, but when she does she drinks Michelob Ultra.
torrid
AG
So has Bud Light permanently damaged its reputation? Not that it had much to begin with, but I think it has. I think ten years from now we will still be making manliness and trans jokes about Bud Light.
Buck Turgidson
Snoddy said:

Bud didn't become the #1 selling beer over 150+ years by employing 'stupid' as you suggest. They're simply doing the socially responsible thing.

They knew exactly what they were doing, and are wildly aware of potential repercussions ... and don't give a rat's a**. Good for them. They have a platform and are using it for the betterment of our country as we strive for inclusivity (I wonder if that word will get censored in this forum).

Boycott it. Cancel it. 2A the hell out of all of the BL you've spent your money on. The customer attrition will be minimal, and short lived. In several months there will be a new product or company to publicly disdain because they promote diversity, and you'll do so with a BL in hand having forgotten this whole 'issue'.

Where did this fruit come from?
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Snoddy said:

Houstonag said:

Another lefty that's okay with weirdos ****ing with children's minds.

I'm shocked.
TexasAggiesWin
S

Coors Light's new can

Txhuntr
AG
Snoddy said:

Houstonag said:

It's very concerning because as a society we're propping up mentally ill citizens that are trying to exploit the next generation in order to normalize it. These people need help, and fame & attention ain't the kind of help they need
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.