No difference between male and female skeleton system

9,245 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Swan Song
YouBet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Quote:

Gabby M.H. Yearwood is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Anthropology and Managing Faculty Director for the Center for Civil Rights and Racial Justice in the Law School at the University Pittsburgh. He is a socio-cultural anthropologist earning his Ph.D from the University of Texas at Austin in Anthropology focusing in Black Diaspora Studies and Masculinity. His research interests include the social constructions of race and racism, masculinity, gender, sex, Black Feminist and Black Queer theory, anthropology of sport and Black Diaspora. Dr. Yearwood holds a secondary appointment with the Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies Program at Pitt. Dr. Yearwood is also a teaching member of the Pitt Prison Education Project.

Worthless gobbledygook.

He's a dumbass.
Dimebag Darrell
The modern left is the anti-science party.
policywonk98
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

Quote:

Gabby M.H. Yearwood is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Anthropology and Managing Faculty Director for the Center for Civil Rights and Racial Justice in the Law School at the University Pittsburgh. He is a socio-cultural anthropologist earning his Ph.D from the University of Texas at Austin in Anthropology focusing in Black Diaspora Studies and Masculinity. His research interests include the social constructions of race and racism, masculinity, gender, sex, Black Feminist and Black Queer theory, anthropology of sport and Black Diaspora. Dr. Yearwood holds a secondary appointment with the Gender, Sexuality and Women's Studies Program at Pitt. Dr. Yearwood is also a teaching member of the Pitt Prison Education Project.

Methinks someone is trying really hard not to lose a spot at the top of the victim totem pole.

Also, public tax dollars and tax sheltered foundations are paying for a complete destruction of real academic discipline. A different kind of dark age has quickly come upon us. Not sure the monks will be able to save us from this one. Critical theory was a slow release cultural and academic nuclear bomb.

aggiebird02
That was my favorite part…
Sea Speed
AG
Dies Irae said:

Listen guys, it's obvious that the male and female skeleton are different; but honestly, is it worth losing your job and being labeled as a racist? That's the risk was face now. If you call this professor out openly you will be accused of everything from colonialism to denying black voices and possibly even misogyny since he has a female looking first name.

Finally, my trump card! I should be able to get anything and everything I ever wanted because I have a female looking first name, and anyone who doesn't give me what I want is a misogynist! I just got a new lease on life. Thanks dies irae!
one safe place
BadMoonRisin said:

Quote:

Probably couldn't master (if that word is still allowed) long division so he majored in, and lectures on, a bunch of pie in the sky nonsense. He is an idiot.
BQ_90
AG
Buzzy said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Quote:

Big surprise that he's a sip
You think the A&M Anthro department isn't 100 times worse, you'll be wrong.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Quote:

As a Black male student-athlete at a predominantly white university in the Northeast, my intellectual capacity was constantly called into question in ways that non-athletes and non-Black students did not have to deal with.
For darn good reason apparently. This dude is an idiot!
deddog
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

And yet he's doing the same thing to them. calling their intellectual ability into question for refusing to believe there are no physical or biological difference between men and women. A truth that the entire world (prior to 2016) and every single homo sapien to ever live, regardless of education level, knows innately.
You're not following the science.

All 437 genders (science) look different on the outside, but we are exactly the same on the inside. Its science.
Just because some men have wide hips for childbirth, you think their skeletons are different on the inside?
You clearly don't understand science
deddog
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Quote:

As a Black male student-athlete at a predominantly white university in the Northeast, my intellectual capacity was constantly called into question in ways that non-athletes and non-Black students did not have to deal with.
For darn good reason apparently. This dude is an idiot!
I'm shocked that his intellectual capacity was challenged at all.
You know there isn't a liberal on earth that would have the balls to do that.
. . .
whytho987654
During my first year of med school, we had anatomy lab practicals. One of the stations had a pelvis, very simple question, is this a male or female pelvis? Easiest station of the test its very obvious whats male vs female
Moon Shadow
In reply to "Vince Coglianese", "I don't know why I'm being laughed at, I have a PhD!"
In my assignments at numerous US Military research institutes in Maryland, DC, and in Texas my enlisted troops would often say, "High School provides a stepping stone to higher education. Bachelor of Science/Arts degrees some degree of specialization. Master of Science/Arts, you know more about a certain mass of subject material, but less general knowledge. A person with a PhD is so specialized they know almost everything about almost nothing!"
torrid
AG
Now radical hip-bone modifying surgery for teens will be classified as gender-affirming care by doctors.
aggiebrad94
AG
aggie93 said:

I do have hope we are starting to win on this or at least we are exposing it. The end line of this clip from Candace Owens on Dr Phil yesterday was perfect. They are arguing about race based admissions and the Lefty tries to laugh about "reverse discrimination". She responds, "It isn't reverse discrimination it's just discrimination. It takes an incredible amount of education for someone to not realize what is obvious to everyone else."

Man: "I'm half white and half black, I'm black. That's how it works."

Why?

If there is so much privilege being white, why does it work this way? Wouldn't you be screaming from the rooftops that you are really white?
Ag87H2O
AG
Old May Banker said:

"You almost have to have a PhD to not be able to see this"

She's spot on.
So true.

Academia excels at taking students who are smart and have been raised to have common sense and programs/deconstructs them into leftist indoctrinated robots.

Like I said earlier, they pay a lot of money for that doctorate only to be turned into party line spouting lunatics.
aggie93
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

aggie93 said:

I do have hope we are starting to win on this or at least we are exposing it. The end line of this clip from Candace Owens on Dr Phil yesterday was perfect. They are arguing about race based admissions and the Lefty tries to laugh about "reverse discrimination". She responds, "It isn't reverse discrimination it's just discrimination. It takes an incredible amount of education for someone to not realize what is obvious to everyone else."

Man: "I'm half white and half black, I'm black. That's how it works."

Why?

If there is so much privilege being white, why does it work this way? Wouldn't you be screaming from the rooftops that you are really white?
Stop with the logic! He is just a martyr who is brave in standing up to the evils of White Supremacy and staying true to his heritage! The fact it creates massive advantages for him and he can build an entire career and become independently wealthy over that is irrelevant.

As an aside, I get a kick out of the visual of the light skinned "black" guy of mixed race is arguing about how "black" he is to a dark skinned "black" woman. It further enforces her point that you need to have a PhD to be that stupid.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
CSTXAg92
AG
Dies Irae said:

Listen guys, it's obvious that the male and female skeleton are different; but honestly, is it worth losing your job and being labeled as a racist? That's the risk was face now. If you call this professor out openly you will be accused of everything from colonialism to denying black voices and possibly even misogyny since he has a female looking first name.
Silence is a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see how sittling quietly saying nothing has worked out for us so far.
Dies Irae
CSTXAg92 said:

Dies Irae said:

Silence is a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see how sittling quietly saying nothing has worked out for us so far.
I don't think any of you guys know of this meme.
Demosthenes81
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

Dies Irae said:

Quote:

"Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject."
--J.S, Mill
GAC06
AG
Professor is obviously FOS, but there are very rare instances…

Read up on Casimir Pulaski, who apparently may have been intersex. They examined his skeleton which was that of a woman, but genetic testing suggests it was him.
CSTXAg92
AG
Dies Irae said:

CSTXAg92 said:

Dies Irae said:

I don't think any of you guys know of this meme.

Why are you talking? Aren't you the one afraid of controversey as you might lose your job??
Tex117
AG
"Im curious why I am being laughed at."

Absolutely amazing. This shows how badly some people have truly lost the plot. They don't see facts for what they are.
I am a Russian Bot
FTAG 2000
AG
150 years of data and that dumbass can't tell the difference in the pelvic region of a man and woman?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
So was this Luis or Luke or maybe even Lou? How dare we identify gender.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/lucy-facts-on-early-human-ancestor

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
deddog
AG
aggie93 said:

As an aside, I get a kick out of the visual of the light skinned "black" guy of mixed race is arguing about how "black" he is to a dark skinned "black" woman. It further enforces her point that you need to have a PhD to be that stupid.
You forgot to add the part where the same, racist lunatic, told the mixed race woman that she was wrong for using Black on an admission form (presumably because she has lighter skin than he does) - even though he is mixed race, and considers himself black.

How is this lunatic not laughed out by the crowd? Was it full of overeducated white women?
usmcbrooks
deddog said:

aggie93 said:

You forgot to add the part where the same, racist lunatic, told the mixed race woman that she was wrong for using Black on an admission form (presumably because she has lighter skin than he does) - even though he is mixed race, and considers himself black.

How is this lunatic not laughed out by the crowd? Was it full of overeducated white women?
Because......"I'm the expert in the room. ... I have a PhD!"

deddog
AG
Quote:

From Candace Owens: It takes an incredible amount of education for someone to not realize what is obvious to everyone else
This might be one of the savviest insults I have read
annie88
AG
"Expert"

Hell in addition to biology and any archaeology program
Or watching CSI we know that.

These are some of the idiots teaching your children, people. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
H2Ag said:

educated beyond his own intelligence!!!!!

That probably happened in kindergarten
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
BTKAG97
AG

Quote:

Black Diaspora Studies and Masculinity
WTF is that!?
DargelSkout
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Wood

Just because the dude has a PhD doesn't mean you should want to sleep with him.
FratboyLegend
Buzzy said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Quote:

Look, this isn't our finest graduate, to be sure.
#CertifiedSIP
deddog
AG
FratboyLegend said:

Buzzy said:

BadMoonRisin said:

Quote:

Look, this isn't our finest graduate, to be sure.
Affirmative action at work
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.