The New Constitution

4,875 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by YouBet
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Serious question...

It's clear we are no longer following the US Constitution. This country either just doesn't have a Constitution or needs a new one that allows for how this country is now run.

For example... What changes are needed to the Constitution to allow for a two-tier justice system?

The 1st, 5th and 14th Amendments guarantee due process of law to all individuals, which means that everyone is entitled to the same legal productions and procedures. Those amendments need to be changed or deleted.

The Constitution establishes an independent judiciary. LOL that's gone. That needs to be changed.

The Constitution prohibits the creation of titles of nobility or granting of privileges or immunities to any particular class of citizens. That has to be changed.

Also the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech. That is no longer guaranteed. That has to be changed.

What about open borders?
Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states that the federal government shall guarantee to every state in the Union a republican form of government and protect each of them against invasion. That obviously must be changed.

What about when 4 states violated their own legislatures when running the 2020 election. This violates Article 1, Section 4 of the Constitution which grants state legislatures the power to regulate the "Times, Places and Manner" of holding elections. Additionally, the Constitution's 12th Amendment provides that each state shall appoint electors for the President and vice President in such a manor as the state legislatures direct. When state legislatures disagreed with the electors selected they didn't get a say. These need to be changed in the Constitution.

The government is using tax dollars to fund anti-conservative blacklists for advertisers so they can avoid advertising conservative companies. Also government agencies are telling social media to silence conservatives. This violates the 1st Amendment and the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment. Those again need to be rewritten.

Biden called on the military to "Stand Down" and purge Trump supporters in 2021. That violates the 1st Amendment (again), the 5th Amendment, the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 and the Insurrection Act of 1807 which requires the president to obtain certain conditions and approvals before taking action. Those have to be changed.

Joe violated the 4th Amendment when he urged the Supreme Court to let cops enter homes and seize guns without a warrant. That has to be changed (again).

When Joe wanted to work with private firms to take on false identities and monitor republicans in order to get around laws preventing the government from doing so, he violated the 1st, 4th, 5th Amendments and the Privacy act of 1974. Those need to be changed.

Right to Bear Arms, "Shall not be infringed". Need I elaborate? The 2nd Amendment would need to be changed or eliminated.

"Isolation and Quarantine Procedures" in NY gives the state the ability to come into your home and take you away to quarantine without notice or appeal. The 4th Amendment, protecting against unreasonable searches and seizures would need to be changed or eliminated. The 5th Amendment guaranteeing due process of law. 14th Amendment - guarantees equal protection under the law, and we know it won't be applied equally.

I could go on and on (seriously). But I think you get the point. It's one thing if The Party has been doing these things and was prosecuted for their actions, or removed from power, but nothing like that has happened.

If the Constitution were rewritten with major changes to the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 14th Amendments so that they are better aligned to how this country actually operates, what would that look like?
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
C@LAg
in before "texit".

for which there is no right to, either.
AggieVictor10
AG
TEXIT NOW ****ERS
Ellis Wyatt
As Mark Levin said, "America has turned a corner today." And that's not a good thing.

The left has walked away from God, the Constitution, and now the rule of law. There is nothing guiding them but power. We will never recover.
Ellis Wyatt
Your mockery of a dark day is duly noted. You're not on my team.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
coconutED
AG
TexAgs91 said:

The New Constitution
"We can do whatever we want and you can't stop us."
JohnLA762
AG
TexAgs91
AG
coconutED said:

TexAgs91 said:

The New Constitution
"We can do whatever we want and you can't stop us."

Like Russia and China?
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Rodney Ruxin
It's just words on paper at the end of the day. Doesn't add up to a fart in the wind if it's not enforced culturally.
RebelE Infantry
AG
TexAgs91 said:

Serious question...

It's clear we are no longer following the US Constitution. This country either just doesn't have a Constitution or needs a new one that allows for how this country is now run.

For example... What changes are needed to the Constitution to allow for a two-tier justice system?

The 1st, 5th and 14th Amendments guarantee due process of law to all individuals, which means that everyone is entitled to the same legal productions and procedures. Those amendments need to be changed or deleted.

The Constitution establishes an independent judiciary. LOL that's gone. That needs to be changed.

The Constitution prohibits the creation of titles of nobility or granting of privileges or immunities to any particular class of citizens. That has to be changed.

Also the 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of speech. That is no longer guaranteed. That has to be changed.

What about open borders?
Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution states that the federal government shall guarantee to every state in the Union a republican form of government and protect each of them against invasion. That obviously must be changed.

What about when 4 states violated their own legislatures when running the 2020 election. This violates Article 1, Section 4 of the Constitution which grants state legislatures the power to regulate the "Times, Places and Manner" of holding elections. Additionally, the Constitution's 12th Amendment provides that each state shall appoint electors for the President and vice President in such a manor as the state legislatures direct. When state legislatures disagreed with the electors selected they didn't get a say. These need to be changed in the Constitution.

The government is using tax dollars to fund anti-conservative blacklists for advertisers so they can avoid advertising conservative companies. Also government agencies are telling social media to silence conservatives. This violates the 1st Amendment and the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment. Those again need to be rewritten.

Biden called on the military to "Stand Down" and purge Trump supporters in 2021. That violates the 1st Amendment (again), the 5th Amendment, the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 and the Insurrection Act of 1807 which requires the president to obtain certain conditions and approvals before taking action. Those have to be changed.

Joe violated the 4th Amendment when he urged the Supreme Court to let cops enter homes and seize guns without a warrant. That has to be changed (again).

When Joe wanted to work with private firms to take on false identities and monitor republicans in order to get around laws preventing the government from doing so, he violated the 1st, 4th, 5th Amendments and the Privacy act of 1974. Those need to be changed.

Right to Bear Arms, "Shall not be infringed". Need I elaborate? The 2nd Amendment would need to be changed or eliminated.

I could go on and on (seriously). But I think you get the point. It's one thing if The Party has been doing these things and was prosecuted for their actions, or removed from power, but nothing like that has happened.

If the Constitution were rewritten with major changes to the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 14th Amendments so that they are better aligned to how this country actually operates, what would that look like?

My guy, the new constitution was installed in 1964. It's commonly called "The Civil Rights Act."
The flames of the Imperium burn brightly in the hearts of men repulsed by degenerate modernity. Souls aflame with love of goodness, truth, beauty, justice, and order.
TheEternalPessimist
TexAgs91 said:

Serious question...

What about open borders?

1. Marriage should be clearly defined in a new Constitution as between 1 man and 1 woman.
2. Transgenderism and Gender Reassignment shall be outlawed.
3. Abortion shall be outlawed except to save a womans life.
4. If there is a Senate, they should not be elected by popular vote, but by the State Senates or Houses.
5. Any State should be free to LEAVE the union if they wish. A state may also return to the union should it wishes after 5 years.
6. No law or policy shall be enacted to the benefit of or detriment of an individual on the basis of race.
7. The budget must be balanced by law and deficit spending only allowed during times of a congressionally declared war.
8. Public Schooling shall be available, but funded through student tuitions charged to guardians. Parents shall determine the make-up of a local school board rather than the public at large. The right to homeschooling and private or religious schooling shall be protected for all.
9. One VOTE per married household casted by the head of the house. A widowed woman is considered head of house and may vote. Women may still run for public office.
10. Set the cap on immigration to 10,000 individuals a year.
11. Currency must be pegged to Gold, Silver, Platinum or other precious or rare metals.
12. The practice of usury in financing and loans shall be outlawed.

Just a few things........

--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
TheEternalPessimist
C@LAg said:

in before "texit".

If a state leaves, they are declaring they have the right to, and only force or economic warfare can be wielded to stop them from leaving.

I think the Federal Government is a paper tiger. I also think plenty of people in Red States would love the blue states to leave and vice versa.

This is going to happen and relatively soon (less than 10 years) unless there is an unforeseen coming together of epic proportions in the works.
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
C@LAg
TheEternalPessimist said:

C@LAg said:

in before "texit".

If a state leaves, they are declaring they have the right to, and only force or economic warfare can be wielded to stop them from leaving.

I think the Federal Government is a paper tiger. I also think plenty of people in Red States would love the blue states to leave and vice versa.

This is going to happen and relatively soon (less than 10 years) unless there is an unforeseen coming together of epic proportions in the works.
nope no state, even CA, NY or TX can make it on their own without continued unfettered access to the US market./

and there are plenty of fed lands in many states, fed pensions,social security owed to people who rely on them, companies that have ops in numerous states who do not want to deal "international" etc. feds do not have to agree to any terms

not to mention needing your own functional and armed military

it is a stupid wet dream that will never happen outside of obliteration of the US, let alone within 10 years.

Kozmozag
Grab the nukes in Texas, declare independence. Game over.
Aggie4Life02
AG
C@LAg said:

in before "texit".

9th and 10th Amendment + Declaration of Independence say otherwise, George.
The Kraken
AG
I'll tip my hat to the new Constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Helicopter Ben
Pretty sure most people said the exact same thing in regards to England before the American revolution.
ttu_85
Ellis Wyatt said:

As Mark Levin said, "America has turned a corner today." And that's not a good thing.

The left has walked away from God, the Constitution, and now the rule of law. There is nothing guiding them but power. We will never recover.
Yes we will. All storms end. The day where the left goes too far is right around the corner. Have faith. They have lost their minds. Insanity is usually easily defeated.
ttu_85
C@LAg said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

C@LAg said:

in before "texit".

nope no state, even CA, NY or TX can make it on their own without continued unfettered access to the US market./

and there are plenty of fed lands in many states, fed pensions,social security owed to people who rely on them, companies that have ops in numerous states who do not want to deal "international" etc. feds do not have to agree to any terms

not to mention needing your own functional and armed military

it is a stupid wet dream that will never happen outside of obliteration of the US, let alone within 10 years.

Sorry this is not correct. Would it hurt yes. But these states have the GPD's, industry, and demographics to be top 10 global eco powers. That is a fact. Especially Cali and Texas
sleepybeagle
AG
ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Yes we will. All storms end. The day where the left goes too far is right around the corner. Have faith. They have lost their minds. Insanity is usually easily defeated.
All evil needs is for good men to do nothing.
TexAgs91
AG
ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Why do you believe this. What are you seeing that makes you think that if the right is pushed far enough they will push back?

Because all I see is a bunch of spineless people
Massive corruption under Obama? The right grumbles
Attacking our president Trump with fake Russia story, 2 impeachments without a crime? The right grumbles
A F'ing stolen election??! The right grumbles a little louder
Vaccine mandate? The right grumbles
Open borders? The right grumbles
The left attacks the US economy and the energy sector? The right grumbles
While the Bidens receive $millions from China, the left's FBI searches Mar-a-Lago and a NY DA indicts Trump for something that's not a crime? The right grumbles

Tell me ttu_85. What is this evidence you're seeing that the right has any life in it whatsoever? I would really love to know.

Because the right hears words like yours all the time and each time they hear "relax, one day the left will go too far, but not today", and the left gets away with another victory while the right loses another piece of itself.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
TAMU1990
AG
There are more than two tiers of justice. It's a political hierarchy of justice based upon race and/or thought.

White elites (democrat politicians and their wealthy supporters) who won't get arrested for anything related to money, treason, or government malfeasance. Wealthy minority supporters also fall in this category of elites.

Illegals of any race who aren't governed by any laws. They are the poor version of elites - for now. They serve a political purpose. The white elites are flooding America with illegals to overwhelm the system.

Blacks who are allowed to commit crime, may have the inconvenience of being arrested, but face no consequences in Democratic strongholds. In America they still get arrested.

Hispanics who commit crimes may face more punishment than blacks but it depends who the DA/judge is in Democratic strongholds. In America they still get arrested.

Whites/Conservatives or law abiding minorities of any race are low man on the totem pole and face the heavy hands of punishment and full punitive forces of the government. In Democratic strongholds they will never receive any justice. In America they can receive justice, but the wheels turn very slow.

TexAgs91
AG
sleepybeagle said:

ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

All evil needs is for good men to do nothing.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
ttu_85
TexAgs91 said:

ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Why do you believe this. What are you seeing that makes you think that if the right is pushed far enough they will push back?

Attacking our president Trump with fake Russia story, 2 impeachments without a crime? The right grumbles
While the Bidens receive $millions from China, the left's FBI searches Mar-a-Lago and a NY DA indicts Trump for something that's not a crime? The right grumbles

Tell me ttu_85. What is this evidence you're seeing that the right has any life in it whatsoever? I would really love to know.

Because the right hears words like yours all the time and each time they hear "relax, one day the left will go too far, but not today", and the left gets away with another victory while the right loses another piece of itself.
Read about the French Revolution. Things were bleak very bleak. Then the nuts went too far and they started killing their own. See Rasperer. This bunch is already in trouble despite what you hear. They are not united.

Did you know a far left revolution has never succeeded in a large western industrial nation. Russia doesnt nor does China count.

And when did I say relax. I said we'd win but defeatist attitudes like yours without action dont help.
TexAgs91
AG
ttu_85 said:

TexAgs91 said:

ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Read about the French Revolution. Things were bleak very bleak. Then the nuts went too far and they started killing their own. See Rasperer. This bunch is already in trouble despite what you hear. They are not united.

Did you know a far left revolution has never succeeded in a large western industrial nation. Russia doesnt nor does China count.

And when did I say relax. I said we'd win but defeatist attitudes like yours without action dont help.
I said it comes across as "relax, one day the left will go too far, but not today".
Good for the French. What evidence do you see with republicans in this country that they'll ever fight back? The left has learned if you change things gradually enough, no one will do anything about it.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Highway6
AG
ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I hope you are correct, but insanity is not the real problem. The stunning ignorance of the left is only going to get worse with the sad state of public education and the constant brainwashing from the lying media
ttu_85
TexAgs91 said:

ttu_85 said:

TexAgs91 said:

ttu_85 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

I said it comes across as "relax, one day the left will go too far, but not today".
Good for the French. What evidence do you see with republicans in this country that they'll ever fight back? The left has learned if you change things gradually enough, no one will do anything about it.
Trust me i totally get your frustration. But I see the left getting reckless and down right insane. They are about to make mistake even big tech and legacy media cant hide.
Ochit now wut
Eternal Pessimist -

Mighty big of you to allow wimmenfolk to vote if there's no man of the house. What if the wife is a more informed voter?

That said, I agree with a large portion of your points.
Sgt. Schultz
AG
C@LAg said:

in before "texit".

I know NOTHING!!!!
TexAgs91
AG

What difference does it make if it's legal to secede. If it comes to that, it's not really something you ask permission for.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Sgt. Schultz
AG
TexAgs91 said:

What difference does it make if it's legal to secede. If it comes to that, it's not really something you ask permission for.
A lot of opponents point to Texas v. White case and say the matter was settled. They also say the Civil War settled that. The Texas v. White decision is exercise in mental gymnastics that does not pass the logic test. Nothing has been added to the U.S. Constitution to prevent a state from leaving the union - no amendment has been offered & ratified. The current Texas Constitution was adopted after the Civil War. Articles 1 and 2 of the Texas Constitution indicate that leaving the U.S. is legal. My point was to refute the argument opponents make that its illegal to leave the U.S.

Now to your point, you are correct. If the citizens of Texas vote to leave the US, then it will happen and there is not anything that can be done, outside of war, to prevent it. I think other states will follow suit but they would have to band together. I can see Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arkansas petition to become part of Texas. I could also maybe see Tamaulipas and Nuevo Leon petition to join Texas as well as North America would likely balkanize.
I know NOTHING!!!!
TexAgs91
AG
OP updated to include NY's new rule

America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
RoadkillBBQ
TexAgs91 said:

OP updated to include NY's new rule

Hell yeah. Government camps. Do we get rides on train cars too?
TheGreatEscape
I'm a conservative. I'm a Republican.

But it's like being handcuffed in the backseat as the car is being driven slightly slower off of the cliff.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.