Trans activist openly calls for violence in TN

7,335 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ellis Wyatt
TheEternalPessimist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
--

"The Kingdom is for HE that can TAKE IT!" - Alexander
Highway6
AG
Yep, mental illness
Ag87H2O
AG
This person is mentally unstable. Sounds like a terroristic threat to me. It needs to be either in jail or in a mental institution.
C@LAg
looking forward to the FBI and CIA showing up to beat these terrorists down.

any minute now....
BaileyAg
AG
These folks are about to FAFO.
TxTarpon

CDUB98
AG
It probably would not like the response.
Dies Irae
Nm
Maroon Dawn
AG
This was 100% the result of leftist SM like Libtok pushing outright lies about the TN laws.

I've seen videos claiming that TN banned gay and interracial marriage (completely false) and that not letting transition happen till 18 is somehow "trans genocide"

These shameless lies and the calls for violence because of them are exactly what inspired this psychotic little girl to decide she wanted to commit suicide by cop after making herself a martyr for the Trans cause
ProgN
TheCurl84
AG
C@LAg said:

any minute now....

Never Ever
The Banned
I would love for this tweeter to look up the definition of "mass shooting". Something tells me he will immediately realize he's a a complete racist towards inner city black on black crime of multiple victims…..

Or just continue to spout the Jones's he currently is.
agent-maroon
AG
I hope this trans doesn't plan on going into battle with whatever that thing is he's holding. It looks like a homemade royal staff but it doesn't look like a very robust weapon if that's what it's supposed to be
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
C@LAg
agent-maroon said:

I hope this trans doesn't plan on going into battle with whatever that thing is he's holding. It looks like a homemade royal staff but it doesn't look like a very robust weapon if that's what it's supposed to be
likely serves as both his scepter and sexual pleasure device.
Who?mikejones!
beanbean
TheEternalPessimist said:

So there's a lot of trans people being thrown in jail for existing? Hmmm, that's really a thing that has ever happened? Lunatics.
Robert L. Peters
That dude was pissed
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
ttu_85
C@LAg said:

any minute now....
IDK man the FBI is stretched thin. After all, there's 40 or so of those 'dangerous' Klan types out there.
Velvet Jones
AG
It's past time to enact common sense trans reform laws, including bans in schools and public spaces.
Artorias
AG
BaileyAg said:

Yeah, I don't think they are going to like how it works out for them here in TN.
Rapier108
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Ag87H2O
AG
The fact that this person was so detached from reality that they felt comfortable in posting this video the day after the school shooting tells you how narcissistic, unhinged, and mentally unstable they are.

It has gotten to the dangerous stage.
BboroAg
AG
That chick looks like a dude
agent-maroon
AG
Ag87H2O said:

The fact that this person was so detached from reality that they felt comfortable in posting this video the day after the school shooting tells you how narcissistic, unhinged, and mentally unstable they are.

It has gotten to the dangerous stage.
The timing is bad no doubt, but has there ever been a time when you could watch this and not think the same?

He was crazy yesterday, he's crazy today, and he will be crazy tomorrow forward until the day he dies.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
AggDogg61
Bring it Fruitcake
YouBet
AG
beanbean said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

So there's a lot of trans people being thrown in jail for existing? Hmmm, that's really a thing that has ever happened? Lunatics.

Guess you forgot about Trumps Gay Death Camps, racist.
Pizza
Someone should dub or Ai the video with the Joker's monologue in the Dark Knight:

I had a vision, of a world without Batman. The mob ground out a little profit and the police tried to shut them down, one block at a time. And it was so... boring. I've had a change of heart. I don't want Mr. Reese spoiling everything, but why should I have all the fun? Let's give someone else a chance. If Coleman Reese isn't dead in sixty minutes then I blow up a hospital.
45-70Ag
AG
Every trans freak should be identified and treated like the enemy they are.
Bigballin
AG
FBI is too busy working on the "increase" in antisemitism. Robert Kraft said yesterday that the US is reminiscent of Germany in the 1930s
45-70Ag
AG
How many trans freaks work in the fbi?
MouthBQ98
AG
So the logic is if you don't submit to violent threats and forfeit your rights, then it's your fault if actual political violence happens.

The constant escalating hyperbolic victimization and oppression narratives of the left are contributing to more mental illness and then violent paranoid behaviors, and it's very purposeful on the part of those spearheading it. They seem to want this type of thing so they can politically exploit it. They would be consistent with decades of their intellectual political rhetoric put into practice on a broad social media scale.
ttu_85
BaileyAg said:

Sure they are. We of the right have drawn one line in the sand after another and still haven't done squat.
I am as guilty as anyone. I love my easy living though its disappearing by the day due to circumstance way beyond my control. --just like yours and everyone on this board.
MouthBQ98
AG
The left not only ignores or excuses the huge mental health aspect in this type of thing, they engage in social and political rhetoric and actions that contribute to worsening mental heath issues.
Old May Banker
AG
The trans movement and the leftists that support that nonsense should be really careful about their calls for violence.
Al Bula
AG
The federal government is partnering with the branch of perverted medical professionals who mutilate children (in collusion with parents) to create these tortured souls who will commit violence in order to cause a backlash against the trans community. Then the feds can label anyone who doesn't like trans as a hate group.

Boom. More federal laws and more money lining the pockets of those pervert doctors.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.