The Left strikes back (Vermont high school trans athlete)

5,118 Views | 64 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Science Denier
StandUpforAmerica
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We all say that people should say no to competing when trans athletes are present. While I still think that is the right decision, there can be consequences. Hopefully the school takes them to court.

My understanding is that this governing body (Vermont Principal's Association) is similar to Texas' UIL. They were banned from all future sports and non-sporting activity that is sanctioned by this group.

Just another example of how evil the Left can be.

'Mid Vermont Christian School ousted from Vermont Principals Association-sanctioned activities'
https://www.benningtonbanner.com/sports/mid-vermont-christian-school-ousted-from-vermont-principals-association-sanctioned-activities/article_b6831e9e-c1da-11ed-a49c-dbcea321d30a.html

Quote:

The fallout continues after Mid Vermont Christian School's decision to withdraw their girls basketball team from the Division IV state tournament over refusal to play a transgender opponent.

The Vermont Principals Association issued a letter to MVCS on Monday afternoon stating that the private school in Hartford is now ineligible to participate in VPA-sanctioned activities, effective immediately, owing to the forfeit of its first-round matchup against Long Trail School, who has a transgender player on its roster.
SIAP
Dies Irae
They'll be trying to feed us to lions inside of a generation.
Hungry Ojos
Dies Irae said:

I'm ready for them to try.
Dawnguard
AG
Seems like Vermont just gave their schools permission to stack their teams 100% with men. Should just go next year with their A team and dominate unapologetically.
MouthBQ98
AG
They are spiteful and vindictive personality types, as they don't like defiance. They presume they are morally virtuous and righteous and therefore any opposition must be evil, and therefore justifies oppressive and spiteful harmful actions.

The ideology basically effectively creates sociopaths from otherwise ordinary people, much like Maoist China did, or really many ideologically charged politically religious movements.
FbgTxAg
AG
Dawnguard said:

Seems like Vermont just gave their schools permission to stack their teams 100% with men. Should just go next year with their A team and dominate unapologetically.

This is the way.

It's like spanking your kids for their own good. Stupid ideas must be punished.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Sometimes I wonder (and by "sometimes" I mean "all the times") how liberals are able to perform simple tasks like feeding themselves and breathing.

When your worldview is one that doesn't grasp the difference between men and women, I've got to think the rest of your thoughts are severely broken too.
Ag87H2O
AG
I applaud MVCS for standing up to the insanity.

Vermont is a small state. They should go out and find a few other like minded schools and start a competing association for athletic events. Never give into leftist tyranny.
sleepybeagle
AG
FbgTxAg said:

Dawnguard said:

This is the way.

Yes... no kidding!

Can someone just go ahead and field an all men's women's team and end this insanity?

Sorry if I offend anyone on here - but especially with basketball, they wouldn't need their men's A team. They could probably just field a team by going to the cafeteria and ask "what guys in here have a basketball hoop in their driveway?" and it wouldn't be close.
FbgTxAg
AG
sleepybeagle said:

FbgTxAg said:

Dawnguard said:

This is the way.

Yes... no kidding!

Can someone just go ahead and field an all men's women's team and end this insanity?

Sorry if I offend anyone on here - but especially with basketball, they wouldn't need their men's A team. They could probably just field a team by going to the cafeteria and ask "what guys in here have a basketball hoop in their driveway?" and it wouldn't be close.

Correct. Most 4-5 A Texas High School JV basketball teams would beat the undefeated South Carolina Women's team. Just like a good boys high school soccer team would easily beat the US women's soccer squad.

Those of us who live in reality understand this.
Pizza
Dies Irae said:

That's because you're a bloodthirsty Christian!

Clearly your attempts at charitable work, loving others, and donations have caused more deaths this century than all of human history combined.

...I think most of the hyperbole from the left follows that template.

Now I just need to find a unicorn of a human being that has a grievance against churches & Christians. I'll put them on TV for 60 seconds, and replay the clip on every social media platform I can.

This way I sway others to think like me, and when everyone thinks like me, the world will be A-OK, and everyone will be happy.
DallasAg 94
AGHouston11
AG
The left views everything as warfare. They want to exterminate everyone who disagrees with them.

Blue team wants to eliminate the Red team.
Red team wants to be liked by the Blue team.
YouBet
AG
Dawnguard said:

I wish to God someone would do this. I would roll out an entire team of normal looking boys if I could get enough to do it.

Then force the schools into a mental pretzel trying to justify how that wasn't fair.
akm91
AG
Exactly, all they have to do is identify as a girl. It would be a massacre even worse than what bunch of 17 year olds did to the USWNT in a scrimmage.
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
Same State that required this? I'm shocked.

MouthBQ98
AG
Johnson…. Lol. The rich irony.
deddog
AG
And feminists are ok with this?
Muy
AG
deddog said:

They aren't feminists, they are radical progressives.
Sharpshooter
AG
YouBet said:

Dawnguard said:

I wish to God someone would do this. I would roll out an entire team of normal looking boys if I could get enough to do it.

Then force the schools into a mental pretzel trying to justify how that wasn't fair.
This. And, I wish it were that Christian school to do it in order to drive the point home. The left would go nuts.
AgDad121619
AG
When my son was a freshman, they decided to have a scrimmage against the women's varsity which was a state contender that year. The rout was so bad they asked the boys to stop trying to steal the ball and stop driving to the hoop- many of the girls ended up crying.

What I can't understand in this whole debate is where are the feminists out there that should be pitching a fit. They fought so hard for title IX and are just silent while everything they worked for is getting torn down
IndividualFreedom
Quote:

But the enemy of this nation followers are dumb as hell. They have to physically see outcomes to understand. Even then, it will be called a conspiracy or the media will not cover it.

100% the school should fake apologize and then show up with the big boys to play the women and straight up dominate. Afterwards, unapologize and never play with that organization again.
schmellba99
AG
sleepybeagle said:

FbgTxAg said:

Dawnguard said:

This is the way.

Yes... no kidding!

This.

And get the offensive linemen and defensive linemen from the football team to do it. Make it obvious. Make it as absolutely heinous and as painful as possible to prove a damn point.

Just to really piss everybody off, I'd have the team wear the shortest and tightest shorts possible when they play as well. Because F' em.

I mean, it would suck for the girls on the other team, but at this point - doesn't seem to matter about the girls anyway, this is nothing more than "adults" pushing their agenda down the throats of everybody they can out of pure hate and spite because they are so fuggin miserable in their own lives that they think everybody else should be equally as miserable and hateful.
JB99
AG
YouBet said:

Dawnguard said:

You wouldn't even need to do this. Just pick 1 guy from the A team and put him on the transkid and shut his ass down and make him look stupid.
YouBet
AG
JB99 said:

YouBet said:

Dawnguard said:

You wouldn't even need to do this. Just pick 1 guy from the A team and put him on the transkid and shut his ass down and make him look stupid.

I want them to go for the jugular though. Destroy them and make the schools have to respond.
schmellba99
AG
deddog said:

There is a well understood caste system with the various left categories that are all shown in hierarchical form on the progressive matrix.

If you are lower than whatever classification is above you, you are not allowed to speak up against that classification ever, and are also required to support it because the overlords demand it.

Feminists are pretty low on the matrix these days. But like good women, they know their place and go about their duties serving the godless left lords and barons, who are nice enough to let them out of the kitchen on occasion to protest when appropriate.

Trans is among the upper echelon of the progressive ideology matrix, at least at the moment. So feminists must bow to them and serve their bidding, even at the expense of the feminist movement.
. . .
Where's Waldo?

schmellba99
AG
FbgTxAg said:

sleepybeagle said:

FbgTxAg said:

Dawnguard said:

This is the way.

Yes... no kidding!

Correct. Most 4-5 A Texas High School JV basketball teams would beat the undefeated South Carolina Women's team. Just like a good boys high school soccer team would easily beat the US women's soccer squad.

Years ago a guy I knew had a son at A&M that was on the practice squad that played against the women's BB team for practice. This was, IIRC, the same team that ended up winning the national championship for us or was at least in the same general time frame - point is that the women's team at the time was in the top 10 of the country most of the time.

They knew their role, which was to be a practice squad. One day they played for real, not sure if it was at the direction of the coaches or what, but the guys on what was essentially an intramural team of mostly white boys that were somewhat athletic but would never get a look at making the team on even a DIII squad put on their A game against the women. And absolutely destroyed them.

I don't think anybody was truly shocked either.
aggiefan09
AG
schmellba99 said:

FbgTxAg said:

sleepybeagle said:

FbgTxAg said:

Dawnguard said:

This is the way.

Yes... no kidding!

Years ago a guy I knew had a son at A&M that was on the practice squad that played against the women's BB team for practice. This was, IIRC, the same team that ended up winning the national championship for us or was at least in the same general time frame - point is that the women's team at the time was in the top 10 of the country most of the time.

They knew their role, which was to be a practice squad. One day they played for real, not sure if it was at the direction of the coaches or what, but the guys on what was essentially an intramural team of mostly white boys that were somewhat athletic but would never get a look at making the team on even a DIII squad put on their A game against the women. And absolutely destroyed them.

I don't think anybody was truly shocked either.

I was on the men's practice team at A&M. 9/10 times we would have the upper hand. But we also had rules to follow like mimicking how certain players played. So sometimes they beat us in that regard because we had to adapt to the other teams style of play and not how we played.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
All the blocked shots by Johnson had to be in the Phantoms' heads whenever taking the ball to the rim.

"Rose guards the whole post," Lanning said.

A rose by any other name...is a dude.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
Urban Ag
AG
Ag87H2O said:

I applaud MVCS for standing up to the insanity.

Vermont is a small state. They should go out and find a few other like minded schools and start a competing association for athletic events. Never give into leftist tyranny.
I have a better idea.

Move. Move to a purple state to help tip the scales. Move to a red state and make it more red. Just get the F out of these garbage places where your vote doesn't mean sh** anyway.
Urban Ag
AG
Also. Any father that would allow his biologically male son to compete athletically against girls should go ahead and cut his junk off too. You failed.
deddog
AG
Urban Ag said:

Also. Any father that would allow his biologically male son to compete athletically against girls should go ahead and cut his junk off too. You failed.
beta males will beta
Scotty Appleton
schmellba99 said:

sleepybeagle said:

FbgTxAg said:

Dawnguard said:

This is the way.

Yes... no kidding!

This.

And get the offensive linemen and defensive linemen from the football team to do it. Make it obvious. Make it as absolutely heinous and as painful as possible to prove a damn point.

Just to really piss everybody off, I'd have the team wear the shortest and tightest shorts possible when they play as well. Because F' em.

I mean, it would suck for the girls on the other team, but at this point - doesn't seem to matter about the girls anyway, this is nothing more than "adults" pushing their agenda down the throats of everybody they can out of pure hate and spite because they are so fuggin miserable in their own lives that they think everybody else should be equally as miserable and hateful.

I wouldn't feel bad for the girls on the team playing with the trans. They chose to compete with an unfair advantage. Screw them. If more of these girls would stand up for themselves more drastic actions wouldn't need to take place.
91AggieLawyer
AG
AgDad121619 said:

When my son was a freshman, they decided to have a scrimmage against the women's varsity which was a state contender that year. The rout was so bad they asked the boys to stop trying to steal the ball and stop driving to the hoop- many of the girls ended up crying.

What I can't understand in this whole debate is where are the feminists out there that should be pitching a fit. They fought so hard for title IX and are just silent while everything they worked for is getting torn down

If I coached girls basketball (at any level) I'd have a practice squad of guys to go up against. I'd have them tone down the physical play a little, but otherwise it would be game on. If the team had to go up against that everyday in practice, they'd be more than prepared for what they'd face in games.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.