Snowflakes angry at Jimmy Kimmel for "harassing" Malala

4,472 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by fka ftc
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Martin Cash said:

Who the hell is Malala???
Was 99% certain that she was one of Obama's daughters before I opened this thread
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
aglaohfour
AG
deddog said:

PLUM LOCO said:

So she is another Greta Thunberg.
No, she is not.

She actually took on the Taliban, and fought to get women in schools. She refused to bow down to the Talibs, and it got her a bullet in the head. it's a miracle she survived.

Greta has done absolutely ****ing nothing except *****, moan and throw tantrums.

They aren't in the same league.

Thank you. Not to mention her continuing work, opening schools for girls and advocating for women who are being oppressed under Islamic extremism. To compare her to Thunberg is laughable. Some of y'all should inform yourselves before you run your mouths about a young lady who has been unbelievably brave throughout her life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai

As for Kimmel, if you listen to interviews with her, it's obvious that she does lack a sense of humor. I think that's forgivable. Kimmel wasn't out of line for trying to joke with her, it was just awkward because she's simply not funny.
fka ftc
agent-maroon said:

Martin Cash said:

Was 99% certain that she was one of Obama's daughters before I opened this thread
She pakistani not Kenyan. HTH.
agent-maroon
AG
fka ftc said:

agent-maroon said:

Martin Cash said:

She pakistani not Kenyan. HTH.

Thanks. But then you have Kamala who isn't any of those. It's all so confusing...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
fka ftc
Kamala the Jamaican East Asian slave owner who's bobbed for more apples than Horsefaced Stormy Daniels?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.