Biden speaking in Selma, AL

1,936 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TexAgs91
jt2hunt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Contrast this fool to the speech yesterday at CPAC.

Biden is a divider and race baiter, period.

fka ftc
Joe Biden would be right at home at a KKK rally, as would most liberal left elitist.

It's not race baiting, its direct racist provocation.
JohnLA762
AG
justcallmeharry
S
If you have the stomach...

"President Biden delivers remarks at the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama. On March 7, 1965, civil rights activists were beaten by police at the location while marching to Montgomery to protest the denial of voting rights to African Americans."

https://www.c-span.org/video/?526498-1/president-biden-commemorates-bloody-sunday-selma-al&live&vod
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Ellis Wyatt
Joe Biden the racist? Did he tell stories about all his Klan friends or how he was a champion of segregation!
NavyAg92
AG
He learned from the best (Barack Obama) race divider of this country when he was his VP. What did you expect?!
aggiejim70
AG
Joe Biden remembering his fellow democrats.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
EX TEXASEX
Biden speaking about the events and Martin Luther King Jr. talked about how the events of that day inspired people and showed what true leadership looks like. How one person person's decisive actions can inspire litterally thousands of people.
" That is why to this very day Theophilus " Bull " Connor inspires me and the Democratic party in everything we do!! " Biden Stated

Maroon Dawn
AG
He literally fought to keep schools segregated and was mentored by a KKK member but somehow the leftist media doesn't feel that's relevant and that we need to forgive and forget because that's (D)ifferent
C@LAg
he lies so much about his past, I am surprised he did not claim to have been there, marching hand-in-hand with MLK.
YouBet
AG
Did he claim to lead that march too?
Gordon Bombay
AG
He just embraces the culture.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Did he mention Corn Pop, chains, rubbing the hair on his legs, or you ain't black ??
EX TEXASEX
Maroon Dawn said:

He literally fought to keep schools segregated and was mentored by a KKK member but somehow the leftist media doesn't feel that's relevant and that we need to forgive and forget because that's (D)ifferent
That is really a rotten thing to say about his mentor !! Byrd was not just a KKK member, he was an Exalted Cyclopes. He was KKK leadership, give the guy some credit. How ironic that he can speak about Selma and the events of that day and MSM is completely silent. Biden speaking about the fight against racism is like Osama bin ladden giving a speech on the need to fight antisemitism. Although if OBL gave a speech regarding antisemitism, and Trump pointed out the insanity of it. The ADL would attack Trump !! Libs always stick together or with any person/group that wants to destroy America and the West.
justcallmeharry
S
I listened to no more than two minutes of the "speech." He mentioned that Ashley, his daughter the social worker, could not be there today because of important work she is doing to protect women.

Shower time?
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Owlagdad
All they can do is stir the pot. Hell whites bend over backwards to get blacks to vote. Freaking 1965. 58 years of progress that democrats chisel away at, because rich liberals have kept black folks down, and blame it on everyone else.
doubledog
jt2hunt said:

Contrast this fool to the speech yesterday at CPAC.

Biden is a divider and race baiter, period.

On July 2, 2010, Biden delivered a eulogy for Robert Byrd.
Apparently Joe likes to flip between the two extreme race baitings.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4454847/vice-president-biden-eulogizes-senator-byrd
nortex97
AG
That can't possibly be true. Are you insinuating our president is a liar?

TCT Legend
Well, he's gonna **** this up.
B-1 83
AG
YouBet said:

Did he claim to lead that march too?
. No, but his son was lynched, so there's that…..
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
TexasAggiesWin
S
Here is what I imagine his speech is full of...

BD88
AG
A politician lying again? No way!
Maroon Dawn
AG
nortex97 said:

That can't possibly be true. Are you insinuating our president is a liar?

"Haha! That's just Joe being Joe! He's bending the truth to connect with his audience! It's not lying! It's being folksy! Haha!" -Concerned Moderate
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
Please Joe, go back to the basement ( or bathroom). You can continue to ruin the country from there.
"If I told you we would beat texas you would say I was braggin'. If I told you we won't beat 'em, I'd be lyin' to you". -Texas A&M Head footbal coach Emory Bellard's response to a reporter before the game, 1975.
TexAgs91
AG
fka ftc said:

Joe Biden would be right at home at a KKK rally, as would most liberal left elitist.

It's not race baiting, its direct racist provocation.
Well the dems did create the KKK so that's not surprising
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.